Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Pippo
El Jefe
JonjoShelvey
Hernandez_14
Lux
Jordi
Mason
Zzonked
badham21
Scuba Steve
SBSP
Demba Ba
LFC_Grunners
Cadbury
Clark
ShakerMatty
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
The Bat-Man
luke.
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
26 posters

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 am

Here is my draft

Anfield Destroyed!
    Liverpool Well this must be one of the saddest day in Liverpool’s history, Anfield has been destroyed. This means Liverpool are without a stadium, which isn’t great when you have to play Chelsea on Sunday. Rafa Benitez said this “Well this is not good for me, the players, the fans, and everyone else in the football club” Apparently Two Everton fans were seen outside the stadium 10 minuets before the Anfield was destroyed. Anfield was one of the best stadiums in England the atmosphere there was brilliant but now Liverpool fans have to live without it. One Liverpool fan said “I live right near the stadium and at 3.00 in the morning I heard a big bang I was terrified” Liverpool Police are currently questioning the two suspects. Police released this statement “We do not know who did this terrible thing we have currently got questioning two people but there is other suspects two who could of done it if anyone has any evidence please call 077854845”

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 3228_anfield_stadium

This is the last picture of Anfield before it was destroyed

"Rafa done it"!

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Liverpool-tv

Rafa Benitez, the Liverpool manager has been charged for the destroying Anfield. It was certain that Rafa wanted to leave but why destroy the stadium? , that’s the question on everyone’s mind now. Benitez has been fined £900,000 and has been banned from management for life Benitez said this “It wasn’t me, this is stupid why would I do this to the club I loved”? Liverpool fans are angry with Benitez this is what one fan said “Well fans were calling for his departure for a long time this is the happiest day Liverpool have had for a long period of time” This means Liverpool are without a manager.

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Rafa+Benitez

Liverpool released this statement “Everyone here at Liverpool football club are saddened by the news that Rafa Benitez did it, Rafa said to me he loved Liverpool but he obviously doesn’t” Benitez will get a maximum of 20 years in prison, Liverpool fans are angry that hasn’t had a live sentence.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 am

When is the deadline?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 am

Jay wrote:Here is my draft

Anfield Destroyed!
    Liverpool Well this must be one of the saddest day in Liverpool’s history, Anfield has been destroyed. This means Liverpool are without a stadium, which isn’t great when you have to play Chelsea on Sunday. Rafa Benitez said this “Well this is not good for me, the players, the fans, and everyone else in the football club” Apparently Two Everton fans were seen outside the stadium 10 minuets before the Anfield was destroyed. Anfield was one of the best stadiums in England the atmosphere there was brilliant but now Liverpool fans have to live without it. One Liverpool fan said “I live right near the stadium and at 3.00 in the morning I heard a big bang I was terrified” Liverpool Police are currently questioning the two suspects. Police released this statement “We do not know who did this terrible thing we have currently got questioning two people but there is other suspects two who could of done it if anyone has any evidence please call 077854845”

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 3228_anfield_stadium

"Rafa done it"!

Rafa Benitez, the Liverpool manager has been charged for the destroying Anfield. It was certain that Rafa wanted to leave but why destroy the stadium? , that’s the question on everyone’s mind now. Benitez has been fined £900,000 and has been banned from management for life Benitez said this “It wasn’t me, this is stupid why would I do this to the club I loved”? Liverpool fans are angry with Benitez this is what one fan said “Well fans were calling for his departure for a long time this is the happiest day Liverpool have had for a long period of time” This means Liverpool are without a manager.

Liverpool released this statement “Everyone here at Liverpool football club are saddened by the news that Rafa Benitez did it, Rafa said to me he loved Liverpool but he obviously doesn’t” Benitez will get a maximum of 20 years in prison, Liverpool fans are angry that hasn’t had a live sentence.

I remember that! rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:When is the deadline?

20/08/2011 (As stated on the opening post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am

Does it have to be true? Or fake like that one^
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 am

Can you ask Royal if there will be points up for grabs? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Does it have to be true? Or fake like that one^

There is no rules on this mate, It's up to you. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Can you ask Royal if there will be points up for grabs? shifty

I would think that then you would have to pay to enter the competition and in my opinion the prize is not the most important think though showing people your writing abilities is. Though I will investigate this matter in due course.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Can you ask Royal if there will be points up for grabs? Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 279869

I would think that then you would have to pay to enter the competition and in my opinion the prize is not the most important think though showing people your writing abilities is. Though I will investigate this matter in due course.
    wow, where do you got this from Laughing

just kidding, I think I'll start writing mine now Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 am

So its about whatever you like?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:15 am

Adz wrote:So its about whatever you like?

On Football, Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Adz wrote:So its about whatever you like?

On Football, Yes.
    I'll begin soon.

Can it be a few hundred words?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:26 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Anfield Destroyed!

"Rafa done it"!

I remember that! Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 70955

You weren't there when Cov was Simples.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 am

Is it the backpass or wrong transfers?
    Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Molby200
    Liverpool have not won a single title since they have stopped the back-pass, Liverpool back then were a brilliant pass and move team which there play normally started from the keeper. Liverpool were normally know as 'boring' but i'd prefer it as patience play like Arsenal of the present time. Liverpool have not won in 20 years now, If you look back 20 years Liverpool F.C had one of the greatest teams England has even seen with the likes of Barnes, Molby, Rush, Dalglish, Beardsley and Ronnie Whelan have we done well enough to replace them? with the likes of Gerrard, Owen, The spice boys and Suarez etc??? For me I think we need to look back and find someone like Molby someone who can change the match in one kick of the ball, Dalglish someone who can finish any chance that they have been given, Barnes someone who can bomb down the wing, cross and score and Beardsley someone who can be the perfect player at times where you can't think about a comeback but let's see which star players are following there footsteps in 2011. Gerrard the heartbeat of Liverpool F.C, he's heart isn't a heart it's the LFC badge and Suarez if we could of bought someone better there would be not people in the world to buy.

Simples Just wrote this up in about 5 mins, sorry if it's shit.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 am

It's Sky Simples
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 am

Okay then, so we can do anything.

Just to clear it up then, can that cover all of these ideas I have?

Player Analysis

Tactical Analysis

Concept

Predictions

Review

Preview
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 am

Snoopy wrote:
    Is it the backpass or wrong transfers?
    Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 Molby200
    Liverpool have not won a single title since they have stopped the back-pass, Liverpool back then were a brilliant pass and move team which there play normally started from the keeper. Liverpool were normally know as 'boring' but i'd prefer it as patience play like Arsenal of the present time. Liverpool have not won in 20 years now, If you look back 20 years Liverpool F.C had one of the greatest teams England has even seen with the likes of Barnes, Molby, Rush, Dalglish, Beardsley and Ronnie Whelan have we done well enough to replace them? with the likes of Gerrard, Owen, The spice boys and Suarez etc??? For me I think we need to look back and find someone like Molby someone who can change the match in one kick of the ball, Dalglish someone who can finish any chance that they have been given, Barnes someone who can bomb down the wing, cross and score and Beardsley someone who can be the perfect player at times where you can't think about a comeback but let's see which star players are following there footsteps in 2011. Gerrard the heartbeat of Liverpool F.C, he's heart isn't a heart it's the LFC badge and Suarez if we could of bought someone better there would be not people in the world to buy.

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 225495 Just wrote this up in about 5 mins, sorry if it's shit.
    it's good, but you're supposed to send it to Jela per PM
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 am

I want to start writing but I'm still unsure of we can do it on absolutely everything or not.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:26 am

I reitirate my previous post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:47 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Anfield Destroyed!

"Rafa done it"!

I remember that! Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 70955

You weren't there when Cov was Simples.
    Cov not worthy Greatest troll ever.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:50 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Anfield Destroyed!

"Rafa done it"!

You weren't there when Cov was Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 225495.

Unless... Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 214775
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 am

Pip wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Anfield Destroyed!

"Rafa done it"!

You weren't there when Cov was Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 225495.

Unless... Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 4 214775

Wouldn't surprise me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Who do we PM the article to? I'm about to write mine.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Jela.
    ManchesterRed
    ManchesterRed

Supports : Manchester United

Post by ManchesterRed Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:15 pm

I'll join if its not too late.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 pm

The deadline is in a week, so it's not too late.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

I wouldn't want to be embarrassed by Gordon, so there is no way I am doing this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:I wouldn't want to be embarrassed by Gordon, so there is no way I am doing this.

You don't qualify anyways. It wouldn't be fair for the rest of us. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 pm

ManchesterRed wrote:I'll join if its not too late.

Not at all, Good Luck Smile
    ManchesterRed
    ManchesterRed

Supports : Manchester United

Post by ManchesterRed Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    ManchesterRed wrote:I'll join if its not too late.

Not at all, Good Luck Smile
    Cheers mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:19 am