Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Pippo
El Jefe
JonjoShelvey
Hernandez_14
Lux
Jordi
Mason
Zzonked
badham21
Scuba Steve
SBSP
Demba Ba
LFC_Grunners
Cadbury
Clark
ShakerMatty
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
The Bat-Man
luke.
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
26 posters

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Sean

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by Sean Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Here's the pro.
    Anonymous

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Am up for it.

badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:12 pm

neu hat
    in.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

What, we all do the same theme or we all do different themes?
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm

In.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm

I'll do it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Actually I don't know why I'm asking, I can't really be bothered doing this.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:53 pm

What's the subject for this anyway?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

cheesy wrote:What's the subject for this anyway?

Hopefully, the Premier League.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

This is looking good, I just finished one, on fire king

But when does it start?
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm

IIBentII39 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:What's the subject for this anyway?

Hopefully, the Premier League.

When do we write it? Is Jela choosing the subject? I don't know anything here...scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Someone should start organising Laughing

I'd say the first topic should be The Premier League. Get them in by Tuesday, then vote up until Friday, then the next topic, as then if its football related you could write on Sunday night about a game that happened over the weekend Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Ill do it Smile
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm

IIBentII39 wrote:Someone should start organising Laughing

I'd say the first topic should be The Premier League. Get them in by Tuesday, then vote up until Friday, then the next topic, as then if its football related you could write on Sunday night about a game that happened over the weekend Smile
    Okay, but what does it have to be about in the Premier League. Would it be anything relating to a player or team in the Premier League, or a specific subject?

What do we do when we are finished? Obviously we are remaining anonymous so we wouldn't just post them here. Would we PM our entry to anyone in particular?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

I'm open for ideas here, But I was thinking to make it lets say a fairly easy open we could do a season review on your club? Doesn't need to be that long or anything. Honestly, If you don't like that idea then I'm happy for others to put there's forward. We just need to find something that the majority of you agree with. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 pm

We could do
    Who did you think will be the standout player of the premier league
    Who will improve the most from last season
    Which player will break through this season? ext/
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I'm open for ideas here, But I was thinking to make it lets say a fairly easy open we could do a season review on your club? Doesn't need to be that long or anything. Honestly, If you don't like that idea then I'm happy for others to put there's forward. We just need to find something that the majority of you agree with. Thanks.
    Okay, so we are going to do a review of last season then.

Mine should be interesting, as it will be on a Scottish 1st Division club. When you say not that long, how long would you be talking about here?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

cheesy wrote:
    IIBentII39 wrote:Someone should start organising Laughing

Okay, but what does it have to be about in the Premier League. Would it be anything relating to a player or team in the Premier League, or a specific subject?

What do we do when we are finished? Obviously we are remaining anonymous so we wouldn't just post them here. Would we PM our entry to anyone in particular?

Well lets say the first topic is Premier League. It can be anything related to it. For example:

Title Contenders/Relegation Favourites
    A certain team
    A certain player
    A certain game/event - (Liverpool v Sunderland the beach ball game for example)
    Anything related the the Premier League.

If everyone is okay with it, you could PM them to me, Ill post them all in a thread and we vote for the top 3? Or just Top 1, then the winner picks the next topic.

Unless of course, someone else wants to do it, because I'm still fairly new around here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm

cheesy wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I'm open for ideas here, But I was thinking to make it lets say a fairly easy open we could do a season review on your club? Doesn't need to be that long or anything. Honestly, If you don't like that idea then I'm happy for others to put there's forward. We just need to find something that the majority of you agree with. Thanks.
    Okay, so we are going to do a review of last season then.

Mine should be interesting, as it will be on a Scottish 1st Division club. When you say not that long, how long would you be talking about here?

Totally up to you mate, It's about the quality. Not the length.

But bearing in mind here we need the full backing of the rest of the community for this to be used. Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm not TBC, I'm just not doing it. shifty
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm confused now. Lots of different people are putting up different ideas. I'd be ready to get started now, but I'm not sure what I'm doing it on.

There is one problem I've noticed about doing a team season reveiw. Here, everyone knows who everyone supports, so that would mean it would be easy to see who has written what and could lead to some biased decisions against users they don't get along with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 pm

cheesy wrote:I'm confused now. Lots of different people are putting up different ideas. I'd be ready to get started now, but I'm not sure what I'm doing it on.

There is one problem I've noticed about doing a team season reveiw. Here, everyone knows who everyone supports, so that would mean it would be easy to see who has written what and could lead to some biased decisions against users they don't get along with.

Yeah but say I chose to write about the signing of Charles N'Zogbia, most of you would be able to guess it was mine. Also if say ClarkY wrote about Greek football, most would be able to guess it was him, so it doesn't matter too much.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 pm

I say let's just let Bent run this, he'll organize it all perfectly king

Making a review about your club would be a bad idea imo, because then it wouldn't be anonymous anymore.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm

I think Jela should be given a chance, but Bent is cool. Maybe a certain player Very Happy

And what do you guys think of this?

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7575-official-superleague-greece-greece-national-team-thread

The bottom post.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Gegilworld93 wrote:I say let's just let Bent run this, he'll organize it all perfectly king

Making a review about your club would be a bad idea imo, because then it wouldn't be anonymous anymore.

If you are doing this, you should post your entry on EA as well. Depending on what mine is, I might do so.

Did you see the thing between me and BLP? We're still negotiating over a subject that we cna choose.
    badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

this cannot go well if i enter, i tend to waffle on alot when i write things, and never seem to get my point across well at all Surrender
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm

badham21 wrote:this cannot go well if i enter, i tend to waffle on alot when i write things, and never seem to get my point across well at all Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 2 591583

Sometimes I can be guilty of doing that myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Anyone can organise it I'm fairly new so fair enough it doesn't matter, just want to get it started tbh, should be good Smile
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

cheesy wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:I say let's just let Bent run this, he'll organize it all perfectly king

If you are doing this, you should post your entry on EA as well. Depending on what mine is, I might do so.

Did you see the thing between me and BLP? We're still negotiating over a subject that we cna choose.
    Yes I think I'll post my first article over there then Very Happy

And yes I saw it Laughing

IIBentII39 wrote:Anyone can organise it I'm fairly new so fair enough
    it doesn't matter, just want to get it started tbh, should be good Smile
    Yeah we should do it pretty soon, I like the idea of an open subject, like about a certain player Smile
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

Depends on the subject.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:22 am