Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Pippo
El Jefe
JonjoShelvey
Hernandez_14
Lux
Jordi
Mason
Zzonked
badham21
Scuba Steve
SBSP
Demba Ba
LFC_Grunners
Cadbury
Clark
ShakerMatty
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
The Bat-Man
luke.
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
26 posters

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:I say let's just let Bent run this, he'll organize it all perfectly king

Making a review about your club would be a bad idea imo, because then it wouldn't be anonymous anymore.

If you are doing this, you should post your entry on EA as well. Depending on what mine is, I might do so.

Did you see the thing between me and BLP? We're still negotiating over a subject that we cna choose.
    Yes I think I'll post my first article over there then Very Happy

And yes I saw it Laughing

IIBentII39 wrote:Anyone can organise it I'm fairly new so fair enough
    it doesn't matter, just want to get it started tbh, should be good Smile
    Yeah we should do it pretty soon, I like the idea of an open subject, like about a certain player Smile

We're currently in negotiations over the subject through PM's.
    Anonymous

Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Writing Competition (Article of The Week) 1 - Football

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am

Maybe something like: All time favourite player, any league, any time period?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 am

yeah would be good, but as you've said before it would be better if it's a very open subject.
    All-time fave player would give it away as well though, if there's an article about Henry or Bergkamp it's kind of obvious that it would be me or another Arsenal fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 am

Yeah thats fair enough, what are the ideas then for the topic so far?
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 am

What about, how football has changed since the introduction of the Premier League?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah that could work
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Yeah that could work

We just need people to agree with it now.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am

Why not, I'm in.

If it's about football every week then my face = Dry Smile

Last edited by Lux on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 am

hmm, I wouldn't really like to write about that.
    How about we give different options, like

1. How football has changed since the introduction of the PL

2. Article about a player

3. Controversial things in football (goal-line-technology for example)

Then people just pick the best one from a poll, the week's winner gets something like 1000 points shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:32 am

Tbh Ill have a go at anything, why not put

Player Article
    League Article
    International Article
    Contreversial Article

All in a poll, leave for an hour, post this thread in the chat thread so it gets noticed, and then whichever is the most popular say its International, by Tuesday we all PM an Article about an International team of our choice to a certain person, they post them all we vote till Friday, then we pick a new topic and carry on.....
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 am

yeah would be a good idea imo Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:24 am

Premier League is too enclusive. I dont follow it, so tbh it should be a season preview for your club like this:
    Predicted finish
    Dream season
    Nightmare season

Just like FourFourTwo.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:27 am

I'm interested in this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 am

What about doing what Kaka11|LFC did for the first week of his competition and just make it Football in general to give us a good start.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:What about doing what Kaka11|LFC did for the first week of his competition and just make it Football in general to give us a good start.

Maybe doing the season review of your team would be a good start, something familiar to you and you'll know what to write about. Of course in the case of me seeing as I'm one of the only Villa fans here you'll know its me, but seeing as its the first one then maybe it doesn't really matter?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 am

IIBentII39 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:What about doing what Kaka11|LFC did for the first week of his competition and just make it Football in general to give us a good start.

Maybe doing the season review of your team would be a good start, something familiar to you and you'll know what to write about. Of course in the case of me seeing as I'm one of the only Villa fans here you'll know its me, but seeing as its the first one then maybe it doesn't really matter?

I doesn't matter from my point of view but it seems to have received some bad comments from other members so I'm not sure. I think my best bet is to make the first theme just Football and then people can have their own take on it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 am

So Football in general everyone? I'd like to get it started as soon as possible.

I feel that it would let everyone show what they can really do and show us your own creativity. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:So Football in general everyone? I'd like to get it started as soon as possible.

I feel that it would let everyone show what they can really do and show us your own creativity. Smile

I'm up for this. Who we PM'ing them too?
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 am

Adz wrote:Premier League is too enclusive. I dont follow it, so tbh it should be a season preview for your club like this:
    Predicted finish
    Dream season
    Nightmare season

Just like FourFourTwo.
    this.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 am

If we do a season prediction for our team it will be too easy to guess who quite a few of the people are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 am

IIBentII39 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:So Football in general everyone? I'd like to get it started as soon as possible.

I'm up for this. Who we PM'ing them too?

Me.

NOTE: PLEASE EVERYONE MAKE THE SUBJECT 'WRITING COMPETITION'

It will make it easier for me to view them all.

Thanks everyone & good luck. Smile
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 am

Put my name down! Smile
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 am

I'll do this if I can be bothered.

Don't be surprised if I don't enter though. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 am

If your name is not on the members participating list then please notify me. Thanks.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:45 am

So has this started now? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:So has this started now? shifty

It has, Feel free to drop me a PM any time. Smile
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 am

Can we write anything we want to as long as it relates to football then? I'm confused. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 am

Jordi wrote:Can we write anything we want to as long as it relates to football then? I'm confused. shifty

Yes you may, I would like to see how creative everyone can be. Smile
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 am

I am about as creative as Titus Bramble. So don't expect much from me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 am

Jordi wrote:I am about as creative as Titus Bramble. So don't expect much from me.

Anything is possible when you put your mind to it. Good Luck. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 am