Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Mustangt125
fluffy_kittens
Harrold
fergiesrednose
Grenade
arsenalap11
ResurrectionRooney
Golden_Golz
The Bat-Man
Marvin
El Jefe
Danny
Coatsy
dena
Zzonked
Jord
blackskar
Jamie
Cadbury
Cameron.
26 posters

What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Poll

Title

[ 14 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Bar_left40%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Bar_left60%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 35
    Anonymous

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:He should stay, because he doesn't want to leave according to Arsenal fans on here.

i tink it more a matter of he dosnt want to force a move becasue he still loves Arsenal but if the offer comes he will go
    Anonymous

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

Doesn't care about Arsenal, he just cares about his own image. Selfish like all other footballers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 am

James wrote:Doesn't care about Arsenal, he just cares about his own image. Selfish like all other footballers.
    Jimmy Bullard?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 am

Bullard is one of thousands of selfish players. The difference between Fabregas and Bullard is, Fabregas still gives his all for the club he plays for.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 am

Fabregas does love Arsenal, he said so himself, and he owes a lot to Wenger too but the only reason there is doubt over Cesc is that Barca are the best team in the world and they are the club he loved as a child, now think of it this way, if your beloved team becomes the best team ever and they want you would you tell them no, whether it's Arsenal, United, Liverpool or Hull although I can't see Hull coming close to the top of the Championship let alone the top of the world.

Just look at how many seasons he stay and how he didn't kick up a fuss like other footballers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 am

Bringing Hull into, poor troll attempt. Good post but drop the trolling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 am

Firstly I'd like James to stop making Arsenal themed baiting threads...

Secondly Fabregas should stay in Arsenal for a season or two more, before going to Barcelona.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 am

James wrote:Bringing Hull into, poor troll attempt. Good post but drop the trolling.

I hold your opinion in high regard as you are the master of trolling.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:25 am

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 What+is+this+shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 am

polska. wrote:Firstly I'd like James to stop making Arsenal themed baiting threads...

Secondly Fabregas should stay in Arsenal for a season or two more, before going to Barcelona.

Excuse me... You want to stop me voicing my opinion and creating debates within our forum? If we are going to do that then we may as well stop you talking about Poland, actually England in general. Make everyone moderators so we anyone lock threads or delete posts as we wish and just have an empty forum.

Shut up Polska.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 am

James wrote:
    polska. wrote:Firstly I'd like James to stop making Arsenal themed baiting threads...

Excuse me... You want to stop me voicing my opinion and creating debates within our forum? If we are going to do that then we may as well stop you talking about Poland, actually England in general. Make everyone moderators so we anyone lock threads or deletes posts as they wish and just have an empty forum.

Shut up Polska.

Say it in the Arsenal thread which is what it is for. You don't have to make a thread about it all the time.

...and dont' tell Polska to shut up you cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 am

I wanted to involve more than just the Arsenal community. We don't all go in your thread.

Please don't insult me in my thread.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 am

arsenalap11 wrote:What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 What+is+this+shit

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnOoc5LuX1pOJENvNVUOhSaIMVrJNLDLgqED2NIQHZ_SHCB4U8pQ
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 am

Fine Shagger wrote:This would all be solved if an unbiased Liverpool fan was made a mod. Jela perhaps.

No offense but no Liverpool fan on here is mature enough to be a mod. There's too many mods now anyway.

Anyway Fabregas should leave. He deserves to play for a manager who does not have kinky gay sex with his players What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

The only admins or mods worthy of their positions are Royal and Ayvee, the rest treat people differently depending on if they like them or the thread or not.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:37 am

id like to see fab stay for another season.

however he's catalan and if he wants to move (which he obviously does) he should be allowed to do so. It'd be interesting to see how pep fits him into the barca system.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 am

James wrote:The only admins or mods worthy of their positions are Royal and Ayvee, the rest treat people differently depending on if they like them or the thread or not.

Then Mal can take the forum with him, seeing as he made this and is the owner an all Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 am

arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 am

I was a moderator, back when the forum was made Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 am

We will hear "I want to play" from Fabregas if he goes. Sitting on the bench will get boring.

Arsenal will be ok. Nasri, Ramsey and Wilshere are all quality midfielders.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:12 am

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZaAUpnI1aFq81M_Ws2-nwCKDHelKcTIh9YMiwrdRUlIEbVoMs&t=1
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 am

Fabregas needs to go. He wants to leave, Barcelona want him. Just get rid and buy someone else. Replace him with Chamberlain What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 279869
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

Mutant123 wrote:Fabregas needs to go. He wants to leave, Barcelona want him. Just get rid and buy someone else. Replace him with Chamberlain What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 279869

If only they paid us what he's worth, then this will all be solved Neutral
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:Fabregas needs to go. He wants to leave, Barcelona want him. Just get rid and buy someone else. Replace him with Chamberlain What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 279869

If only they paid us what he's worth, then this will all be solved Neutral

I hope they do. Its really fucking me off now. Pay up or shut the fuck up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

None of it bothers me at all.

If Cesc goes we'll get a decent bit for him.

If he stays we've got Fabregas. bounce
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Cesc should just leave, its clear he wants to go, Barca are the better club, it's his homeland, better weather, etc. etc. no reason for him not to go. Just end the soap opera already.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm

No way, he's doing great. Keep it up James.

Edit: and he should go, i'm sick and tired of hearing about it. Get it over with, like Ronaldo did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 4 Party_10

Party Done Dance
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

No way dude! Your video game had him leaving in 2015? He should definitely do that IRL!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I know right? Dance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:37 am