Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Mustangt125
fluffy_kittens
Harrold
fergiesrednose
Grenade
arsenalap11
ResurrectionRooney
Golden_Golz
The Bat-Man
Marvin
El Jefe
Danny
Coatsy
dena
Zzonked
Jord
blackskar
Jamie
Cadbury
Cameron.
26 posters

What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Poll

Title

[ 14 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Bar_left40%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Bar_left60%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 35
    SBSP
    SBSP

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

My sarcasm detector just blew up.
    Mal
    Mal

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Mal Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:06 pm

This thread. rofl

James, are you still bitter about when we beat you in the FA Cup or something? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Why would I be bitter about an FA Cup quarter final tie that was refereed by Mike Riley, a man incapable of refereeing an under 5's game and is from Leeds, a team which we had relegated to league 1 only a couple of years earlier.
    Oh and he was consistently biased towards Arsenal, handing out yellow cards for time wasting when only 20 minutes had gone, then gave a goal that was about 5 yards offside...

But that is not my motive for this thread, I just wanted to trigger a debate.
    Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Blazing Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Stay until Xavi retires, or when Xavi & Iniesta start to get worse. He won't get any playing time at Barcelona, he'll just be a bench warmer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Thiago - Fabregas

Busquets

Future threesome. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Mascherano played 27 times for Barca last season, despite Busquets being the one preferred for his position. This alone proves wrong the bench warmer argument seeing as Iniesta gets injured more and i'm sure Pep would rest him alot more if he had someone the class of Fabregas able to fit in easily.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Thiago - Fabregas

Busquets

Future threesome. shifty

Barcelona aren't going to stop getting better are they.

They're just going to dominate and dominate.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 pm

If I were Wenger I'd sell him, why keep deadwood?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:From his perspective?

Go, it's an opportunity to play for arguably the best team in history.
    This.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Blazing Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 pm

James wrote:Mascherano played 27 times for Barca last season, despite Busquets being the one preferred for his position. This alone proves wrong the bench warmer argument seeing as Iniesta gets injured more and i'm sure Pep would rest him alot more if he had someone the class of Fabregas able to fit in easily.

But Busquets isn't as good as Xavi and Iniesta, therefore, it would be easier to leave him out.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

James wrote:Mascherano played 27 times for Barca last season, despite Busquets being the one preferred for his position. This alone proves wrong the bench warmer argument seeing as Iniesta gets injured more and i'm sure Pep would rest him alot more if he had someone the class of Fabregas able to fit in easily.

You idiot Laughing

Mascherano playing didn't really have much to do with Busquets. Mascherano was pretty much 3rd choice CB, because Milito was awful so he slotted in there when Pique/Puyol were out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:

You idiot Laughing

Mascherano playing didn't really have much to do with Busquets. Mascherano was pretty much 3rd choice CB, because Milito was awful so he slotted in there when Pique/Puyol were out.

Fabregas can play in Xavi and Iniestas position.

@ Blazing - Busquests is the best player in his position that could play for Barcelona. He is just as important as Xavi is, probably more important than Iniesta is to Barcelona.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

James wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

You idiot Laughing

@ Blazing - Busquests is the best player in his position that could play for Barcelona. He is just as important as Xavi is, probably more important than Iniesta is to Barcelona.

Yeah he can, but your point about Mascherano and Busquets is different.

Even if he can play in both positions, he'll start probably half the season on the bench, which for a player of his quality is pointless. He should just wait till Xavi is a year or two older.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:
    James wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

You idiot Laughing

Yeah he can, but your point about Mascherano and Busquets is different.

Even if he can play in both positions, he'll start probably half the season on the bench, which for a player of his quality is pointless. He should just wait till Xavi is a year or two older.

But half a season for Barcelona is around 30 games. Iniesta gets injured a fair bit too.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Cesc would get plenty of games. Xavi has a long term injury that needs managed(achilles I think) - it doesn't stop him from playing but he can't play every game. Plus Iniesta, until last season anyway, had a bad habit of picking up muscle injuries.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 am

Is this what James does with his time these days... sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 am

Fonseca wrote:Is this what James does with his time these days... sad

Yeah, I use my spare time to come on the forums, oh wait... Just like everyone does.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am

I don't see why some people voted stay, deluded Arsenal fans, like I said before he is deadwood! He has no interest in playing for Arsenal which means that he won't perform. He wants to go to his shit boyhood club and they should let him go now before it's too late.

And he'd get games, Iniesta's injury prone although it was better than usually last season and Xavi tends to have problems aswell.

He'd get over 30 league games probably if he'd stay fit.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 am

El Pipita wrote:I don't see why some people voted stay, deluded Arsenal fans, like I said before he is deadwood! He has no interest in playing for Arsenal which means that he won't perform. He wants to go to his shit boyhood club and they should let him go now before it's too late.

And he'd get games, Iniesta's injury prone although it was better than usually last season and Xavi tends to have problems aswell.

He'd get over 30 league games probably if he'd stay fit.

think
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 am

It's obvious that he doesn't, he's been underperforming lately he can do better but is playing against his will.

It's just too obvious.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 am

Nothing to do with his injuries then. OK.

Carry on thinking he's playing against his will though, I wont stop you.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 am

You wouldn't be able to stop me anyways because it's the truth.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 am

OK then.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 am

You really think he's played with 100% attitude blackskar?

It's just like Ronaldo's final season at Man Utd. He was still great but it was evident he wanted to go, wasnt playing at his maximum.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 am

No, I doubt he did. But to say he was playing against his will is false. He still loves Arsenal and has has numerous times he'd be happy to stay put...
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 am

Fine Shagger wrote:You really think he's played with 100% attitude blackskar?

It's just like Ronaldo's final season at Man Utd. He was still great but it was evident he wanted to go, wasnt playing at his maximum.

We think the same, I was going to mention Ronaldo but then was like nahhh. eek
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 am

El Pipita wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:You really think he's played with 100% attitude blackskar?

We think the same, I was going to mention Ronaldo but then was like nahhh. eek

Good for you two, I already mentioned Ronaldo on the last page What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 5 601554
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 am

James wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Is this what James does with his time these days... sad

Yeah, I use my spare time to come on the forums, oh wait... Just like everyone does.

Do something with your life instead of being bitter over Arsenal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:29 am