Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jeff
El_indian
ResurrectionRooney
7 posters

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'

Anonymous

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   Empty Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

Carlos Tevez wants to move to another Premier League club having been exiled by Manchester City.

Tevez, out of favour with City boss Roberto Mancini following the notorious bench episode against Bayern Munich, is keen to stay in England.

The striker’s City career looks over after Mancini said he was “finished” at the club and Tevez’s advisor, Kia Joorabchian, said the 27-year-old would welcome a move elsewhere in the Premier League.

“His family are now living in England, so he’s quite happy and settled,” said Joorabchian.

“He had some problems about being away from them before, but they are with him now and everything is fine. He’d be happy to move to another Premier League club.”

Tevez was initially charged with refusing to come off the bench under orders from Mancini in a Champions League tie in Munich on September 27.

City were forced to downgrade that charge to one of refusing to carry out duties as a first-team player and duly found Tevez guilty of five separate breaches of his contract.

Although City fined Tevez four weeks’ wages - around £1million - they were forced to halve that penalty on orders from the Professional Footballers’ Association, which sets the rulings for such practices.

“This week, the Professional Footballers’ Association rejected the claim that he had refused to come on as a substitute,” said Joorabchian.

“That has changed everything and clarified what actually happened.

“Carlos was desperate to play. He loves to play the game and always wants to play. Having to sit on the sidelines is very tough for him.

“It’s not easy for him at the moment, but, in the January transfer window, City will want to get him out either on a permanent basis or on loan.

“We’ll have to wait and see what happens.”

Joorabchian did confirm there was no way Tevez would return to former club West Ham, after their boss Sam Allardyce had expressed interest in taking him on loan.

“He loves West Ham... but that’s not going to happen,” said Joorabchian.

Anonymous

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   Empty Re: Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 am

Manchester City fans are going to love him even more if this is true, fuck me Tevez make your mind up where you want to play.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   Empty Re: Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 am

Come back, Carlos.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Come to Liverpool Carlos pray u will b nxt KOP legend
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah, Carlos, good idea, go to Liverpool. Winning all those trophies and medals must get boring, going to a team who haven't won anything for 5 years and have a senile old racist in charge.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm

troll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Yeah, Carlos, good idea, go to Liverpool. Winning all those trophies and medals must get boring, going to a team who haven't won anything for 5 years and have a senile old racist in charge.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   DontFeedTheTroll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   DontFeedTheTroll

Cant you just ban him for trolling/baiting/being a cunt all the time?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Sign him up. Besides considering how well he treats Suarez, why would Tevez have any reservations about Kenny? Don't answer that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:

Don't worry, he's close to a ban.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Excellent news. RR could use that time off to put his intelligent mind to something earth-shattering.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Dont think we could afford him probably go chelsea if he stays in the prem
    HIBBIES_07

Supports : Hibernian

Post by HIBBIES_07 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:

OOOOHHHHHHH THE MOTHER FUCKING IRONY
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Aguerotelli wrote:

Fantastic.

Anyway i believe he deserves to stay in the Premier League and enjoys his football here but i think he will move to the Serie A.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Aguerotelli wrote:

You will not ban me for failure to agree with me - note that you are the only moderator consistently work against me. That is evidence that you are being unfairly biased against me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:32 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

You will not ban me for failure to agree with me - note that you are the only moderator consistently work against me. That is evidence that you are being unfairly biased against me.

there there
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 pm

there there
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 pm

I doubt he will stay in the Premier League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:01 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   Rr10

Alan
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I'd take him at Spurs. Quality player.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 pm

What a bastard...

He's the sort of player that needs to be the star man to be happy. He's never going to fit into any top 4-5 club.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

And people think Balotelli is an idiot....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:43 am

Laurencio wrote:What a bastard...

He's the sort of player that needs to be the star man to be happy. He's never going to fit into any top 4-5 club.

But Liverpool on the other hand..
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:What a bastard...

But Liverpool on the other hand..

Tevez 'wants to stay in the Premier League'   207657

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:36 am