Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Mustangt125
fluffy_kittens
Harrold
fergiesrednose
Grenade
arsenalap11
ResurrectionRooney
Golden_Golz
The Bat-Man
Marvin
El Jefe
Danny
Coatsy
dena
Zzonked
Jord
blackskar
Jamie
Cadbury
Cameron.
26 posters

What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Poll

Title

[ 14 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Bar_left40%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Bar_left60%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 35
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 am

blackskar wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Jord wrote:I notice that when it's a thread about Arsenal the mods rush in here as soon as possible. But when it's a thread about another team it get's left. I'm actually surprised this thread is still open judging by how upset the Arsenal fans are getting.

It's because we all hate Liverpool so much.
    I didn't mention Liverpool. I just said other teams and I wasn't implying anything. It seems the arsenal mods have extreme bias.

I'm the only Arsenal mod though Razz So you're calling me bias. Unless you include Mal even though he's an admin.
    Arsenal are more favoured on here by the mods. That is why troll threads about them are usually closed but any other thread is kept open for as long as possible(You know I'm speaking the truth here Blackskar)
    Jord
    Jord

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:Trolololol

Yeah Fabregas and Nasri already left like, Arshavin and Ramsey are no where to be seen and Wenger won't buy replacements.

And Villa, Everton, Liverpool and the shit are better than us even though they finished below us.

Logic What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 318833
    Irrelevant. Man City finished below Chelsea and Man Utd but they have arguably the best squad in the league.

Doesn't mean they are the better team, you can get all the best players in the world but if they don't work together they play like Hull fucking City.
    James won't be happy.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

No not really. But if you want to think that fine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

I look forward to seeing Arsenal drop out of the top 4 next season. Which is rather likely, if either one of Fabregas/Nasri leaves and no replacement comes in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 am

I can't wait to see Liverpool not reach 4th after all the money they have spent...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 am

Scott wrote:I look forward to seeing Arsenal drop out of the top 4 next season. Which is rather likely, if either one of Fabregas/Nasri leaves and no replacement comes in.
    What about if Gervinho came in, and Nasri and Fabregas stay, because that's what's going to happen.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 am

blackskar wrote:No not really. But if you want to think that fine.
    Open your eyes mate rofl
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 am

Do I really look like a man who cares about what a sour footballing xenophobe on the internet things about me?

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:I look forward to seeing Arsenal drop out of the top 4 next season. Which is rather likely, if either one of Fabregas/Nasri leaves and no replacement comes in.
    What about if Gervinho came in, and Nasri and Fabregas stay, because that's what's going to happen.

Hmm, then 4th place will be between Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Do I really look like a man who cares about what a sour footballing xenophobe on the internet things about me?

Laughing
    Of course not. You're The Batman
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Do I really look like a man who cares about what a sour footballing xenophobe on the internet things about me?

Laughing

Of course not, you are The Bat-Man.
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

He should stay. IMO, to go would be a shady and selfish move, to a team that doesn't really need him.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

Jord rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 am

Laughing

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Hmm, then 4th place will be between Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.
    I reckon anything can happen between 1st and 6th. Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 am

Jord wrote:

Laughing

Fine Shagger wrote:

Laughing

What a Face
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

kyro7 wrote:

People said we're going to drop out the top 4 when Vieira left and replaced him with an 18 year old Spaniard.

People said we were going to drop out when Henry left.

People are saying that now.

If Wenger is good at one thing and one thing only, is getting us top European football every season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Jord wrote:

Laughing

Fine Shagger wrote:

Laughing

Holy shit, since I came back I noticed you two have got closer, but this is sick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Imagine if all 6 clubs were still in the title race in the last few weeks of the PL and there was like, only 3 points separating 1st from 6th. Would be crazy.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Jord wrote:
    Jord wrote:

Laughing

Fine Shagger wrote:

Laughing

What a Face

Great minds. smug
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

Jord wrote:
    blackskar wrote:No not really. But if you want to think that fine.
    Open your eyes mate What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 70955

They are but thanks for the advice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

People said we're going to drop out the top 4 when Vieira left and replaced him with an 18 year old Spaniard.

If Wenger is good at one thing and one thing only, is getting us top European football every season.

Tbh you should have dropped out one of those years, you were just so lucky that Spurs were struck with mass food poisoning.
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Do I really look like a man who cares about what a
    sour footballing xenophobe on the internet things about me?

Laughing

Jord wrote:

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 am

When will I be able to block James forumotion?

Please.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 am

Jord wrote:
    Jord wrote:

Laughing

Fine Shagger wrote:

Laughing

What a Face

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? - Page 3 Batman_Awesome_Smiley_by_E_rap
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 am

Scott wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Tbh you should have dropped out one of those years, you were just so lucky that Spurs were struck with mass food poisoning.

Wenger was probably responsible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 am

For every time James makes a shit thread.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 am

He should stay, because he doesn't want to leave according to Arsenal fans on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 am

That penguin thing is pretty funny. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 am

Fabragas is going to better than Xavi at one point then Barcelona should buy him until then he should stay at Arsenal I think he has hit his peak and i see him staying there for at least another 8 years he still has lots of time until he is finshed and when Xavi isnt good anymore then barca should buy Fabragas

Last edited by Blackpool Rule on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:35 am