Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Mustangt125
fluffy_kittens
Harrold
fergiesrednose
Grenade
arsenalap11
ResurrectionRooney
Golden_Golz
The Bat-Man
Marvin
El Jefe
Danny
Coatsy
dena
Zzonked
Jord
blackskar
Jamie
Cadbury
Cameron.
26 posters

What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Poll

Title

[ 14 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Bar_left40%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Bar_left60%What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 35
    Anonymous

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Empty What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 am

This thread is regarding this transfer window only and more specifically whether Fabregas should stay at Arsenal, or go to Barcelona.

Personally, I think he should go. Arsenal... they lost their left back and Wenger does not want to replace. They are also going to lose one of their most influential attacking players in Nasri before the transfer window closes. The keepers are mid table standard, the defence isn't much better and Fabregas seems to be the only world class player left at the club.

It is also pretty obvious there are at least 6 stronger teams at least (Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and possibly Villa) which could see Arsenal struggle to even get in the Europa League.
    Anonymous

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 am

Stay.

Thiago > Fabregas.

inb4jamie
    Anonymous

What should Fabregas do this  summer? Stay or go? Empty Re: What should Fabregas do this summer? Stay or go?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah, don't fill this thread with shit posts like Kyros. It's about time this is discussed properly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am

I meant what I said, stay.

Should go to Barca in a couple of years, for now he's got it fine at Arsenal and Barcelona's midfield is good enough.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am

He should stay, he's no better than Xavi & Iniesta (who rarely seem to get injured,) and they(Barca) have Thiago as a more than capable back-up.

Last edited by Cameron. on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:54 am

I don't really know tbh, I think he'll go, but i think he should stay for like 2 more seasons.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am

He should stay I can only see him on the bench there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am

James wrote:It is also pretty obvious there are at least 6 stronger teams at least (Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and possibly Villa) which could see Arsenal struggle to even get in the Europa League.
    Whatttttttttttt???????????? OMG
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am

Go. It's boring now and if he doesn't go, it will be like this every summer for the rest of our lives.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 am

Go. I want to see Arsenal suffer.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:57 am

From his perspective?

Go, it's an opportunity to play for arguably the best team in history.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 am

James wrote:It is also pretty obvious there are at least 6 stronger teams at least (Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and possibly Villa) which could see Arsenal struggle to even get in the Europa League.

I lol'd
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 am

He's far too good for Arsenal, he won't win anything there other than the emirates cup. Time to move on to a club where he can be around players of his own calibre.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 am

I suppose from his point of view he'd be moving to a much better team so why not, but I can't see it happening tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 am

I don't think that statement is wrong.

Pretty obvious Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Spurs and Liverpool are better teams.

As for Villa and Everton, I think it's pretty close. What I think edges it for both teams are their defences. They both have similar quality midfields to Arsenal and I would say Villa have a better forward line with Evertons on par with Arsenal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 am

James wrote:I don't think that statement is wrong.

Pretty obvious Man U, Chelsea, Man C, Spurs and Liverpool are better teams.

As for Villa and Everton, I think it's pretty close. What I think edges it for both teams are their defences. They both have similar quality midfields to Arsenal and I would say Villa have a better forward line with Evertons on par with Arsenal.
    rofl rofl rofl
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 am

Gotta do better then that James Laughing

If you actually think that I feel sorry for you.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 am

Well Barca are the best team in the world, probably one of the best ever, so if he could get consistent games there it would be in his best interests (or any players really) to go. The only two things which would put someone off is as I said not getting the play time and perhaps there's some element of personal legend. If he goes to Barca he'll be just another cog in a machine which is bigger than him, but if he stays at Arsenal he's the main man.

I don't think the time is quite right for him now, I reckon it's in his best interest to stay at Arsenal for another couple of years, perhaps win something to give him some sort of send off. He more than likely wont get the games his talent deserves at Barca right now.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am

blackskar wrote:Gotta do better then that James Laughing

Deluded idiots like Crump will lap it up.
    let's see if he takes this shit bait
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Deluded idiots like Crump will lap it up.
    let's see if he takes this shit bait

I am waiting for someone to come in and take the bait fully.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 am

You ruined it by quoting Mad
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am

smug
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am

He should stay at Arsenal -- for now at least too good of a player to be rotated, and he will be rotated at Barcelona.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 am

Arteta, Fellaini, Osman, Cahill
    Nzogbia, Petrov, Makoun, Albrighton
    Song, Wilshere, Walcott, Diaby

Yeah, pretty obvious Arsenal are not stronger.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 am

I don't really understand how James is supposedly baiting here. What he says it true..
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 am

Didn't realise N'Zogbia was a Villa player. And that Nasri had left Arsenal.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 am

Lolol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 am

blackskar wrote:Didn't realise N'Zogbia was a Villa player. And that Nasri had left Arsenal.

N'Zogbia and Nasri deals are pretty much certain to happen, just waiting for it to be confirmed. Bit like the Gervinho deal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 am

James wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Didn't realise N'Zogbia was a Villa player. And that Nasri had left Arsenal.

N'Zogbia and Nasri deals are pretty much certain to happen, just waiting for it to be confirmed. Bit like the Gervinho deal.

Nothing like the Gervinho deal.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 am

James wrote:

Arteta, Fellaini, Osman, Cahill
    Nzogbia, Petrov, Makoun, Albrighton
    Song, Wilshere, Walcott, Diaby

Yeah, pretty obvious Arsenal are not stronger.
    Well Evertons midfield is better in my opinion

Arteta > Wilshere
    Osman < Walcott
    Cahill > Diaby
    Fellaini > Song

Aston Villa have it good too, Albrighton and Nzogbia are so much better technical players than Wilshere and Walcott.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 am