Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
The Zlatan
Grenade
Dean
Mason
Keanoo
Danny
Kuled
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
Barton
arsenalap11
Coatsy
Steadman
Theo Filippo
Ben
Zzonked
Cadbury
blackskar
crump
24 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 am

crump wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way Scott, I couldn't believe what your objection was earlier to Gerrard being considered as a striker, shows exactly how biased you are.

'How is Gerrard supposed to get in the team?' Laughing

Not an argument about his position, or anything like that, just the poll cannot be fair because you Gerrard might not get into the team. Embarassing.

See RR, were you here for my Team of the Decade, that ran perfect because all clubs wore took into considerations and were mainly foreign. This is a farce because everyone is been biased.

I could do a better job of the whole thing and I am considering doing it. Would run much smoother than your shit methods.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by Hernandez_14 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 am

Scholes and Viera btw
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 am

Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way Scott, I couldn't believe what your objection was earlier to Gerrard being considered as a striker, shows exactly how biased you are.

Not an argument about his position, or anything like that, just the poll cannot be fair because you Gerrard might not get into the team. Embarassing.

See RR, were you here for my Team of the Decade, that ran perfect because all clubs wore took into considerations and were mainly foreign. This is a farce because everyone is been biased.

I could do a better job of the whole thing and I am considering doing it. Would run much smoother than your shit methods.

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 20050818-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 am

Paul scholes and Viera.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 am

Where is FABREGAS YOU BASTARD?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 am

Scott wrote:

You're got the wrong end of the stick. I said it had been done in a way that makes it unlikely for Gerrard to get into the team, PURPOSELY.
    Nah, for me it would be more difficult for Gerrard to get into the team as a Central Midfielder (in a two) because there are many many players in that role who are better than him, Alonso, Mascherano, Keane, Vieira, Scholes, Fabregas, all far better suited in my view.

Do you really disagree that Second Striker is his best position? I don't see how anyone who has watched him on a regular basis could disagree with that.

crump wrote:

Fuck knows, I've slept since then. There are too many people who want to be comedians here as well as biased people though.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 am

All everyone has done in this is demanded their club players are present.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 am

Fabregas should be there to be fair, he's the best PL midfielder by a mile at the moment.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Fabregas should be there to be fair, he's the best PL midfielder by a mile at the moment.

This Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 28973
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 am

OK, I'm adding him. Everyone shut up because you can edit posts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 am

@ RRooney.

Where was Gerrard playing when we beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final? CM.

Worthington Cup 2-0 final win over Man United? CM

The FA Cup final vs West Ham? CM.

The massively important group stage final game vs Olympiakos? CM.

Chelsea and Juventus wins in CL? CM.

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 am

Scott wrote:@ RRooney.

The massively important group stage final game vs Olypiakos? CM.

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

Your talking about games where Gerrard has mainly scored in, you don't have to play amazing to score. Where does he mainly play and play well? CF. Stfu.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 am

crump wrote:OK, I'm adding him. Everyone shut up because you can edit posts.

Oh no no no no! You can't just do that. Laughing

Didn't you have a nominations voting process thing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 am

Why can't we have a normal poll? People are just gonna get slated for their votes.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    crump wrote:OK, I'm adding him. Everyone shut up because you can edit posts.

Oh no no no no! You can't just do that. Laughing

Didn't you have a nominations voting process thing?

Yeah he was voted, I was contemplating it, but I guess I may aswell do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:10 am

crump wrote:

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

Your talking about games where Gerrard has mainly scored in, you don't have to play amazing to score. Where does he mainly play and play well? CF. Stfu.

Er, no I'm not. I'm talking about him playing CM in the most significant/important matches and winning the game. Fuck off, you're literally too stupid to argue with.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:11 am

Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

Er, no I'm not. I'm talking about him playing CM in the most significant/important matches and winning the game. Fuck off, you're literally too stupid to argue with.

Well what were you talking about you stupid cunt?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 am

crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

OOOMMGGGG are you really that stupid?! I said it in my post you dumb fuck. Jesus. facepalm
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 am

So basically, Gerrard isn't going to be any of the polls?

End of the day, the position in a 4-4-2 that suits him most is CM.

Last edited by Zzonked on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 am

Seriously crump. You could of avoided all this shit if you just make it a poll like RR said. Instead this will be a topic full of bitches and slating other peoples opinions.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 am

Scholes and Keane. Neutral
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 am

Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

OOOMMGGGG are you really that stupid?! I said it in my post you dumb fuck. Jesus. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 58503

You said what position he played in those matches, CM. Do you have to play brilliant to win a game, no. Those games, he played a part in the winning goal.

Everyone else accepts the fact he's going in at CF, stop been a biased cunt.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 am

Zzonked wrote:So basically, Gerrard isn't going to be any of the polls?

End of the day, the position in a 4-4-2 that suits him post is CM.

No, he'll be in the secondary striker poll.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:13 am

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

You're full of shit, Istanbul he was playing in an advanced role behind the striker after Half time (before that he was utter utter shit), the group stage Final game he pushed forward because you needed a goal, the FA Cup Final against West Ham, again he was pushed forward because you needed a goal, Hamman was brought on to cover for him. Worthington Cup Final was nearly 10 years ago and he wasn't even that good, he only scored from a set piece which was heavily deflected anyway.

He's had the odd good performance in Central Midfield I'm not denying that, but they're very much the exception.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am

Keane and Scholes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am

crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:

OOOMMGGGG are you really that stupid?! I said it in my post you dumb fuck. Jesus. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 58503

You said what position he played in those matches, CM. Do you have to play brilliant to win a game, no. Those games, he played a part in the winning goal.

facepalm you're too stupid to argue with. I give up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am

I say Fabregas and Vieira.

Scholes V Fabregas both at their best is tough but im an Arsenal fan so makes it easier.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am

Alonso & Scholes.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 am

Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 2 58503 you're too stupid to argue with. I give up.

Your only saying that because everyone is right and your too biased to accept the fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Istanbul final? CM.

So stfu.

You're full of shit, Istanbul he was playing in an advanced role behind the striker after Half time (before that he was utter utter shit), the group stage Final game he pushed forward because you needed a goal, the FA Cup Final against West Ham, again he was pushed forward because you needed a goal, Hamman was brought on to cover for him. Worthington Cup Final was nearly 10 years ago and he wasn't even that good, he only scored from a set piece which was heavily deflected anyway.

He's had the odd good performance in Central Midfield I'm not denying that, but they're very much the exception.

He started in CM for every single one of those games you thick cunt. Most of what you said is wrong as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:25 pm