Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
The Zlatan
Grenade
Dean
Mason
Keanoo
Danny
Kuled
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
Barton
arsenalap11
Coatsy
Steadman
Theo Filippo
Ben
Zzonked
Cadbury
blackskar
crump
24 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

crump
    crump

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE Empty Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

Just fucking post two votes:

Paul Ince
    Claude Makelele
    Patrick Vieira
    Paul Scholes
    Roy Keane
    Frank Lampard
    Xabi Alonso
    Muzzy Izzet
    Micheal Ballack
    David Batty
    Cesc Fabregas

STEVEN GERRARD IS GOING INTO THE CENTRE-FOWARD POLL

Last edited by crump on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

Paul Scholes and Roy Keane.
    Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

Steven Gerrard.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Claude Makelele
    Patrick Vieira
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Ince and Scholes.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Scott wrote:Steven Gerrard.

Centre. Forward. You thick shit.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

crump wrote:Just fucking post two votes

We don't need to know about your personal life and frankly fucking them two is nothing to brag about.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

crump wrote:Just fucking post two votes:

Why the aggression?

Also, what makes you choose some nominees over others? For instance I nominated Bowyer and Batty, no one backed up my thoughts on Batty but people agreed on Bowyer yet Batty was the one who made the poll.

Anyway, Vieira and Scholes.

Last edited by Ben on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

Scott wrote:Steven Gerrard.
    No. Why does he deserve to be there?
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

Paul Scholes and Patrick Vieira.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

You're shit at this btw, RR had the right idea of how to do this. Make 1 poll with all the names. Whoever wins that is the first of the pair. Re-do the poll afterwards with the winner of the last poll removed, and whoever wins the new poll is the second of the pair. Not hard you fucking retard.

Last edited by Scott on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

Makelele Scholes
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

Vieira and Scholes
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

Scholes and Vieira
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

Ben wrote:

Why the aggression?

Also, what makes you choose some nominees over others? For instance I nominated Bowyer and Batty, no one backed up my thoughts on Batty but people agreed on Bowyer yet Batty was the one who made the poll.

It wasn't agression, it was mainly me been angry because I ballsed up the the polls.

Would he of REALLY won, it's the point but come on. Plus I wanted 10.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

Scott wrote:You're shit at this btw, RR had the right idea of how to do this. Make 1 poll with all the names. Whoever wins that is the first of the pair. Re-do the poll afterwards with the winner of the last poll removed, and whoever wins the new poll is the second of the pair. Not hard you fucking retard.

You're getting so worked up over nothing Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

crump wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Why the aggression?

It wasn't agression, it was mainly me been angry because I ballsed up the the polls.

Would he of REALLY won, it's the point but come on. Plus I wanted 10.

What? I mean why did you choose Batty over Bowyer.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

Paul Scholes and Patrick Viera
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Scott wrote:You're shit at this btw, RR had the right idea of how to do this. Make 1 poll with all the names. Whoever wins that is the first of the pair. Re-do the poll afterwards with the winner of the last poll removed, and whoever wins the new poll is the second of the pair. Not hard you fucking retard.

You're getting so worked up over nothing Laughing

Worked up? No. I just think he's such a retard and could do such a better job of this. It's so shit.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 am

Paul Scholes
    Roy Keane
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

Yo yo yo yo
    My name is Scott, I reckon I'm cool, I think I'm the one who's walking tall
    But really your just a silly little fool who supprorts Liverpool
    Haha, 16 bars you said in the Playmaker Battles, the only bars you'll be spitting are the ones made my Mars
    Your getting butthurt over a Playmaker Poll, reckons CM is how Gerrard rolls
    Calling me a retard but your just a big lump of lard who reckons he's hard
    So instead of getting butt hurt because of a poll why not just chill out and have a lol.

Last edited by crump on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

Where is Fabregas? Played more games than Ballack at CM in EPL, so has Gerrard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

crump wrote:

Yo yo yo yo
    Haha, 16 bars you said in the Playmaker Battles, the only bars you'll be spitting are the ones made my Mars
    Your getting butthurt over a Playmaker Poll, reckons CM is how Gerrard roles
    Calling my a retard but your just a big lump of lard who reckons he's hard
    So instead of getting butt hurt because of a poll why not just chill out and have a lol.

scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 am

By the way Scott, I couldn't believe what your objection was earlier to Gerrard being considered as a striker, shows exactly how biased you are.

'How is Gerrard supposed to get in the team?' Laughing

Not an argument about his position, or anything like that, just the poll cannot be fair because you Gerrard might not get into the team. Embarassing.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 am

Cringe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way Scott, I couldn't believe what your objection was earlier to Gerrard being considered as a striker, shows exactly how biased you are.

Not an argument about his position, or anything like that, just the poll cannot be fair because you Gerrard might not get into the team. Embarassing.

You're got the wrong end of the stick. I said it had been done in a way that makes it unlikely for Gerrard to get into the team, PURPOSELY.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

crump wrote:

Yo yo yo yo
    Neutral
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

Laughing Where's Stevie? He's the only Liverpool player I could imagine would get into the team.

Last edited by Laurencio on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

crump wrote:

Yo yo yo yo

Crump not worthy
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way Scott, I couldn't believe what your objection was earlier to Gerrard being considered as a striker, shows exactly how biased you are.

See RR, were you here for my Team of the Decade, that ran perfect because all clubs wore took into considerations and were mainly foreign. This is a farce because everyone is been biased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:21 pm