Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
The Zlatan
Grenade
Dean
Mason
Keanoo
Danny
Kuled
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
Barton
arsenalap11
Coatsy
Steadman
Theo Filippo
Ben
Zzonked
Cadbury
blackskar
crump
24 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 5 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by The Zlatan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 am

All this argument over Gerrard, he won't get CM because Vieira/Scholes/Keane>Gerrard, and he won't get a forward position either because Henry/Bergkamp/RvN>Gerrard
    SBSP
    SBSP

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 5 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 am

crump wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dean wrote:You're fucking thick crump. Gerrard's never played as a centre forward. Gerrard was deployed in a specific role under Benitez, in front of 2 stationary central midfielder's, basically a free role- That enabled him on attacks, to get forward on counter attacks and support the striker, help the 2 central midfielder's when defending and was an extra body in the centre of pitch when in possession. So how the fuck that classes his as a centre forward I'll never know.

I've watched Gerrard week in week out for the last 8 years of my life so I don't need to some fucking kid Arsenal fan telling me where his 'best' position is or where he played etc... if there's anyone person on this forum who knows the ins and outs of Steven Gerrard it's me. (I'm not being arrogant here, but it's the truth).

Why get so mad over it? Why not just vote for him as a second striker? It's pretty obvious where he would play if it came out like, for example

----Schmeichel

Neville Vidic Adams Cole

Ronaldo Scholes Vieira Giggs

Gerrard Henry

No-one is going to get confused and think Gerrard is playing as a central striker, he'd obviously be in a free role. I think you're just angry because you don't think he's good enough to get in as a SS.

Guess whos just hit the nail on the fucking head.
    Guess who just let the sarcasm go over his head.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 am

No-one was being sarcastic there as far as I can see.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 am

Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 am

Dean wrote:You're fucking thick crump. Gerrard's never played as a centre forward. Gerrard was deployed in a specific role under Benitez, in front of 2 stationary central midfielder's, basically a free role- That enabled him on attacks, to get forward on counter attacks and support the striker, help the 2 central midfielder's when defending and was an extra body in the centre of pitch when in possession. So how the fuck that classes his as a centre forward I'll never know.

I've watched Gerrard week in week out for the last 8 years of my life so I don't need to some fucking kid Arsenal fan telling me where his 'best' position is or where he played etc... if there's anyone person on this forum who knows the ins and outs of Steven Gerrard it's me. (I'm not being arrogant here, but it's the truth).

Why get so mad over it? Why not just vote for him as a second striker? It's pretty obvious where he would play if it came out like, for example

----Schmeichel

Neville Vidic Adams Cole

Gerrard Henry

No-one is going to get confused and think Gerrard is playing as a central striker, he'd obviously be in a free role. I think you're just angry because you don't think he's good enough to get in as a SS.

I'm not angry over it. Don't confuse swearing with being angry, I'm as calm as anything, I'm just confused at why crump thinks he knows Gerrard better than all the Liverpool fans? Why can't he just take advice and go with what we're saying, instead of acting like a spoilt stubborn kid about it.

It's pretty fucking obvious RR, that Gerrard should of been in poll for the Premier League's best ever central midfielder's, even you know that. He didn't even put Fabregas in there 'till people told him to get a grip. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 am

Dean wrote:

----Schmeichel

Neville Vidic Adams Cole

Gerrard Henry

I'm not angry over it. Don't confuse swearing with being angry, I'm as calm as anything, I'm just confused at why crump thinks he knows Gerrard better than all the Liverpool fans? Why can't he just take advice and go with what we're saying, instead of acting like a spoilt stubborn kid about it.

It's pretty fucking obvious RR, that Gerrard should of been in poll for the Premier League's best ever central midfielder's, even you know that. He didn't even put Fabregas in there 'till people told him to get a grip. Laughing

Swearing is used to convey anger, if you are writing swear words over an internet forum it implies that you're angry. crump doesn't think he knows Gerrard better than all the Liverpool fans, he's been advised to include Gerrard as a second striker by unbiased, neutral people like me who have presented logical arguments. The Liverpool fans have just gone nuts and started abusing people.

I don't agree that Gerrard is one of the PL's best ever CMs, not in a 4-4-2 formation, it makes a lot more sense to include him as a central attacker, as that would functionally be a 4-2-3-1 if he were to win a place in that poll. His omission of Fabregas just shows that he's not biased, he's being fair.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 am

I still think this is a massive fail, how can Gerrard not be included in a central midfield poll? Oh he's a centre forward... No he's fucking not Laughing Are you braindead, he's clearly a midfielder. Is Ronaldo a striker because he plays there every now and then(He was the RM poll). Glen Johnson played some of his career as a right winger(He was in the RB poll) So what the hell is going on here.

Will have to vote I suppose. Xabi Alonso and Frank Lampard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 am

I choose Michael Owen he played in a central midfield role for Manchester United and he has won the Ballon d'or. So he must be in this vote aswell then if Gerrard is in as a Centre forward.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 am

Scholes, Vieira.

Liverpool fans:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 5 Quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 am

luke. wrote:Scholes, Vieira.

Liverpool fans:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM - VOTE - Page 5 Quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989

Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 am

Jord wrote:I still think this is a massive fail, how can Gerrard not be included in a central midfield poll? Oh he's a centre forward... No he's fucking not Laughing Are you braindead, he's clearly a midfielder. Is Ronaldo a striker because he plays there every now and then(He was the RM poll). Glen Johnson played some of his career as a right winger(He was in the RB poll) So what the hell is going on here.

Will have to vote I suppose. Xabi Alonso and Frank Lampard

I definitely agree with you. It was basically a way to squeeze Gerrard out of the team, because Liverpool fans were more than likely going to vote him in.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 am

TBH Gerrard should be in this and would've got my vote.

No need for the bitching though.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 am

luke. wrote:TBH Gerrard should be in this and would've got my vote.

No need for the bitching though.

There was bitching when crump excluded Titus Bramble, there was always going to be bitching when he actually missed out a proper player. Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 am

mod close..........

thankyou..............................
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 am

CRUMP- WANKER.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:26 pm