Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
luke.
ResurrectionRooney
GCU
menalawyerguy
Kuled
fluffy_kittens
El_indian
Trig
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
JamieB
Sean
blackskar
SBSP
Jaetinh
Marvin
Jamie
LeBron
dena
Cameron.
26 posters

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Ronaldo doesn't love United.

Are you manc morons forgetting the Munich incident?

That was nearly 30 years before he was born.

Pretty sure there's a story about him being a disrespectful dickhead on the anniversary?

Hardly fucking compelling evidence that.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/21/manchesterunited.premierleague1

Does it sound unreasonable? Seems to have painted Ronaldo perfectly.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 4:47 am

Yeah, there were a room full of journalists who saw Ronaldo looking like a cock, and none of them bothered to report it for 6 months. Sounds plausible.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport-old/football/2008/02/10/cristiano-ronaldo-i-ll-keep-munich-memorial-shirt-alongside-my-most-treasured-trophies-98487-20314878/
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

Surely there would've been a denial of sort if it wasn't true?

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 5:02 am

United never comment on stories like that for very good reasons - if we came out in this case and said 'That story is made up', then when The Sun makes up some ridiculous story that 'United sources' have said is true, United will have to come out and deny that as well. The result of this is that with any story in the media, United essentially have to confirm or deny whether it's true or not.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 5:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:United never comment on stories like that for very good reasons - if we came out in this case and said 'That story is made up', then when The Sun makes up some ridiculous story that 'United sources' have said is true, United will have to come out and deny that as well. The result of this is that with any story in the media, United essentially have to confirm or deny whether it's true or not.

Could be fabricated, could be true. Regardless I think the Ronaldo loves United line is a bit tragic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:45 am

Fonseca wrote:Contradiction of what? it actually brings across my point that he left a team which was winning things for a team that was not because he didn't like utd as much as you claim.

Making what up? please tell me what I'm making up
    You also said I'm imaging him thinking those things, however you claim he wanted to leave utd the year before he left. Yet I'm wrong for "imagining" he doesn't love utd when he wanted out of arguably the best club in the world

rofl

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html

now can you STFU

But despite that switch fulfilling a boyhood dream, Ronaldo still harbours affection for his old club.

He said: ""Every time I can, I try to watch United's games on television.

"I still like to know what's happening at Old Trafford. And despite now being at Real, I'm always happy when I know when United have won."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1MvZhuTX1
    “Ronaldo is an exceptional person and fantastic player,” he sad. “He was able to win everything at United. He was attracted to Real Madrid but this doesn’t mean that one day he will not be able to return. He likes the football in the Premier League. He likes this football club and you never know, he might come back one day. I think so. He loved United and still loves them. Anything can happen. You never know.”

so you know more then ronaldo himself and one of his best friends who knows ronaldo personally?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:29 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Contradiction of what? it actually brings across my point that he left a team which was winning things for a team that was not because he didn't like utd as much as you claim.

You also said I'm imaging him thinking those things, however you claim he wanted to leave utd the year before he left. Yet I'm wrong for "imagining" he doesn't love utd when he wanted out of arguably the best club in the world

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 4 70955

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html

now can you STFU

But despite that switch fulfilling a boyhood dream, Ronaldo still harbours affection for his old club.

"I still like to know what's happening at Old Trafford. And despite now being at Real, I'm always happy when I know when United have won."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2654568/Cristiano-Ronaldo-I-still-love-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1MvZhuTX1
    “Ronaldo is an exceptional person and fantastic player,” he sad. “He was able to win everything at United. He was attracted to Real Madrid but this doesn’t mean that one day he will not be able to return. He likes the football in the Premier League. He likes this football club and you never know, he might come back one day. I think so. He loved United and still loves them. Anything can happen. You never know.”

so you know more then ronaldo himself and one of his best friends who knows ronaldo personally?

well said.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 am

ViVaRooney wrote:

rofl

now can you STFU

Why didn't you warn people about The Sun link? They're going to be fucking raging now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:27 am

ViVaRooney wrote:

rofl

now can you STFU

Why didn't you warn people about The Sun link? They're going to be fucking raging now.

And you seriously wanted to be a mod rofl

Always looking to cause an reaction.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, I did, and it's a loss to the forum that I wasn't - I would have been exceptional. Still, maybe it's better that I wasn't, people might have tried to make me tone it down.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 10:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Yeah, I did, and it's a loss to the forum that I wasn't - I would have been exceptional. Still, maybe it's better that I wasn't, people might have tried to make me tone it down.
    For a start, mods should not be looking to bait and provoke people. Much the opposite.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 am

Mods shouldn't look to provoke debate? If that's the case then you're right, I certainly shouldn't be a mod.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 10:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Mods shouldn't look to provoke debate? If that's the case then you're right, I certainly shouldn't be a mod.
    There's a difference between proper debate and winding a group of people up.

Whatever, this has nothing to do with the thread anyway. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:21 am