Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
luke.
ResurrectionRooney
GCU
menalawyerguy
Kuled
fluffy_kittens
El_indian
Trig
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
JamieB
Sean
blackskar
SBSP
Jaetinh
Marvin
Jamie
LeBron
dena
Cameron.
26 posters

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol Empty Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Cameron. Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 am

Real Madrid are ready to stun the football world by putting Cristiano Ronaldo up for sale for a staggering £150million.
    Sportsmail understands a major rift has developed between the star Portuguese forward and Madrid manager Jose Mourinho following a training-ground row, and club president Florentino Perez is reluctantly willing to listen to offers.

Madrid paid a world-record fee of £80m to Manchester United in 2009 and Perez has said he would want to make a significant profit to appease the supporters for the sale of their best player. Ronaldo, after all, was seen as Madrid’s answer to the dominance of Barcelona.
    While there would be numerous suitors for his signature, even top clubs will balk at the astronomical fee and the player’s wages. At Madrid he commands a salary of 20m euros a year, leaving him with 12m euros net - more than £200,000 a week. It might take a net weekly wage in excess of £300,000 to prise him away from Spain.

Manchester City, whose Abu Dhabi owners could easily afford the world-record sum demanded, have declared they do not plan a summer transfer splurge, leaving the former United player’s options decidedly limited.
    There have been issues between Ronaldo and Mourinho in the past and the relationship between the two seems to have broken down after a disagreement over the former Chelsea boss’s tactics for the Champions League semi-final against Barcelona.
    The Portugal winger said of Mourinho’s system: ‘I don’t like it, but I have to adapt because that is the way it is.’ The winger was then dropped for Madrid’s next game against Zaragoza.

Thumbs up: Ronaldo has broken lots of records at Madrid, and scored 38 goals this season
    Ronaldo, who has scored an astonishing 38 goals in La Liga this season, courted a move to the Santiago Bernabeu throughout the final year of his time in England.
    He said on his arrival in Spain: ‘The great players cost a lot of money and if you want them you have to pay it. I’m happy to be the most expensive player in the world.’
    His goalscoring exploits in two leagues have turned him into a worldwide icon.

However, Madrid may have to lower their asking price to attract any serious suitors unless, of course, Manchester City change their spending plans - or are forced to do so if they lose their talismanic Argentinian captain Carlos Tevez.
    Tevez's future at the club is in the balance. Manager Roberto Mancini has suggested he will stay, but Tevez has expressed a desire to be closer to his children, who live in South America.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1388905/Real-Madrid-want-150m-Cristiano-Ronaldo-bust-Jose-Mourinho.html

Threadworthy ? Probably not Laughing
    Anonymous

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 am

If he went to City. Neutral
    dena
    dena

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by dena Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol CRon

wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am

On the contrary, it is very threadworthy Simples

Put in a poll shifty
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri May 20, 2011 11:04 am

*Posts it on redcafe*

*laughs as the servers crash*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 am

dena wrote:Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol CRon

wank 2
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 am

dena wrote:Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol CRon

wank 2

Has he had an allergic reaction to that shirt? His head is massive. Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

facepalm

a) Why would the Daily Mail be the first(that i'm aware of) to report the bust up.
    b) If such a bust up took place, adiós José
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

kyro7 wrote:If he went to City. Neutral
    If Ronaldo and Rooney went to City, what would you do? Laughing
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

Drenthe will become world class before Cristiano leaves us for City.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

Marvin wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:If he went to City. Neutral
    If Ronaldo and Rooney went to City, what would you do? Laughing
    Don't even..

Neutral

I don't know.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri May 20, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah, £150 million? They're having a laugh. Neutral ROFL
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 20, 2011 11:08 am

Fergie sign him up cheers
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri May 20, 2011 11:29 am

What Jamie said, absolutely no way in blue hell would Madrid get rid of Ronaldo before Mourinho, Ronaldo is a walking cheque.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Fri May 20, 2011 11:36 am

He won't leave tbh......
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri May 20, 2011 11:41 am

Well Berlusconi said he was giving Galliani a blank check to go after Cristiano so who knows...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:43 am

no quotes = BS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:15 pm

AriseForLife wrote:Well Berlusconi said he was giving Galliani a blank check to go after Cristiano so who knows...
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Whaaaaaaaaattttttt? Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Sean wrote:Whaaaaaaaaattttttt? Laughing

That's why steroids are banned in football.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri May 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Sean wrote:Whaaaaaaaaattttttt? Laughing
    He posted the same thing in the Pele thread. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol Svjmh0
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Now I get it.

Shit, I thought you were being serious Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 pm

The-Reporter wrote:Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol Svjmh0
    rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Now I get it.

Shit, I thought you were being serious Laughing
    Arise thought so too.
    AriseForLife wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know
    What the hell does your mother have to do with anything I said.

I don't give a fuck if you are 6'4 245 that doesn't mean shit to me. I am 6'2 230 so what? Do you want a cookie for being tall? I don't need to say it to someone you know, I am saying it to you. I don't need to be an internet tough guy because frankly I don't give a shit about you. You've been on my dick since day one. It's like you wake up in the morning and look forward to quoting me just to get your rocks off. If you want to buy me a plane ticket I am cool with that. I like England, it's a nice place.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Not going to happen tbh.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri May 20, 2011 3:11 pm

I would honestly die inside if he went to City, i couldn't even describe what that what that would feel like. Gun
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri May 20, 2011 3:19 pm

yeah I would love that TBH
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Can't see it happening, in all fairness Ronaldo has been great and nobody would spend that much anyway. But omg if he went to City! haha would be incredible for the EPL, maybe in a bad way.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 pm

I can't see it happening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:19 am