Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
El Jefe
Mouse
mac
crump
Jordi
Danny
Walcott
Mal
Kuled
13 posters

Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last

Anonymous

Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last Empty Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=836019&sec=europe&cc=5901
    Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has reminded his players of the importance of Tuesday's King's Cup first leg against lowly Real Murcia claiming that, if they lose, some of his players will be "dead to me".

Mourinho will play Cristiano Ronaldo, who has netted eight goals in his last three league outings, and out-of-favour France striker Karim Benzema in a bid to avoid a repeat of the 4-0 humiliation by third-tier side Alcorcon under Manuel Pellegrini last season.

"If last year's situation [at Alcorcon] repeats itself, I will cross those who play off my list because they will be dead to me," Mourinho told a news conference. "Benzema will start and so will Ronaldo. It is a very important game to me.''

Real come off the back of a 6-1 thrashing of Racing Santander in La Liga and Mourinho has already said he will give Mesut Ozil, Xabi Alonso and Ricardo Carvalho a few days off. However, the players are in no doubt how the Portuguese coach views the competition as he seeks to win it for the club for the first time since 1993.

Come on Real Murcia!!!! Laughing
    Kuled

Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last Empty Re: Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last

Post by Kuled Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 am

Ronaldo back to united shifty
    Anonymous

Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last Empty Re: Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 am

rofl

Come back to United Cristiano.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:28 am

It still shocks me that Ronaldo was close to joining Arsenal. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 am

Bergkamp wrote:It still shocks me that Ronaldo was close to joining Arsenal. Neutral

Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 81079293-8027

How things could have been different. shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 am

We'd be too good with Cesc and Ronaldo in the same team anyway. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 am

Bergkamp wrote:We'd be too good with Cesc and Ronaldo in the same team anyway. Neutral
    meh you would have lost both to barca and real... shifty Razz
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 am

Bergkamp wrote:We'd be too good with Cesc and Ronaldo in the same team anyway. Neutral
    and Drogba..
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 am

Walcott wrote:
    and Drogba..

Oh yeah we nearly signed him to.

FML
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 am

you guys nearly signed drogba??? lmao..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 am

They weren't up to Wenger's standards.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 am

Kuled wrote:you guys nearly signed drogba??? lmao..
    Wenger turned him down. Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 499859
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 am

Imagine of we'd got Robben and Essien though Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 am

Danny B wrote:Imagine of we'd got Robben and Essien though Neutral

Who gives a fuck, with the time we had our best players, we were the best, Essien and Robben can fuck off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 am

Do you think he'll just ignore them in the dressing room? Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

We were linked with Drogba and Adebayor a few years back, the Adebayor deal was all but done too Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

Liebherr wrote:

We were linked with Drogba and Adebayor a few years back, the Adebayor deal was all but done too Neutral

You were? eek
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

Liebherr wrote:

Then we signed Adebayor and Walcott in the same window Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:
    Liebherr wrote:

You were? eek

Yup, according to WGS, and Le god confirmed the Adebayor one, only Rupert Lowe can't negotiate to save his life Laughing

Bergkamp wrote:
    Liebherr wrote:

Then we signed Adebayor and Walcott in the same window Laughing

temper
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am

Honestly though, Walcott was amazing at Southampton. You could see he scared the living shit out of defenders, would of been good if he was loaned back to you back then.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

Maybe he wouldn't have wasted a spot in our WC squad then Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 am

Bergkamp wrote:Honestly though, Walcott was amazing at Southampton. You could see he scared the living shit out of defenders, would of been good if he was loaned back to you back then.
    I remember his debut, a 0-0 draw against Wolves, I got Clive Woodward's autograph too Laughing

He'll come back to us one day, as will Bale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 am

Bendtner > Adebayor.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 am

kyro7 wrote:Bendtner > Adebayor.

Agreed. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 am

kyro7 wrote:Bendtner > Adebayor.

Lambert > Heskey > Bendtner > Adebayor Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 am

Let's go Real Murcia, Let's GO!
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 am

Liebherr wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:Honestly though, Walcott was amazing at Southampton. You could see he scared the living shit out of defenders, would of been good if he was loaned back to you back then.
    I remember his debut, a 0-0 draw against Wolves, I got Clive Woodward's autograph too Laughing

No, I won't come back to Southampton, sorry. Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 727917
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 am

Walcott wrote:
    Liebherr wrote:

No, I won't come back to Southampton, sorry. Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 727917

We made you! :joke:
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 am

Just read Bergkamps post, if Ronaldo did come to Arsenal, maybe he wouldn't been as could as he is now? Or if not, better? We were close to signing Messi too apprently, I'm glad we didn't because Barcelona wouldn't fuck off, their bad enough as it is already.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 am

Liebherr wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    Liebherr wrote:

We made you! Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 105997
    My mum and my dad did actually. Ronaldo's Apperance Against Real Murcia Could Be Last 950455

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:35 am