Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
luke.
ResurrectionRooney
GCU
menalawyerguy
Kuled
fluffy_kittens
El_indian
Trig
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
JamieB
Sean
blackskar
SBSP
Jaetinh
Marvin
Jamie
LeBron
dena
Cameron.
26 posters

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Childish Logic Fri May 20, 2011 11:08 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    El_indian wrote:Ronaldo fanboy Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 293146

And ? Hes one of the best footballers around and he is a great person.

Crazy Crazy Crazy
    Anonymous

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 pm

A great person? Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    El_indian wrote:Ronaldo fanboy Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 293146

And ? Hes one of the best footballers around and he is a great person.

What the heck has he done that makes him a 'great' person? He kicks a ball around a lawn for a ridiculous amount of money, thats all you know about the guy. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 12:17 am

SuperManUtd wrote:Lol at the people saying "if he went to city blah blah blah"
    I would bet you $1000000000 he would NEVER go to city.

He loves United. so he would never go to city, if anything if he did leave madrid (dont think he will) it would be back to united.

He loves United? he took the first opportunity to get out and talked about it before hand
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 am

IIRC, Ronaldo himself said he still loves United.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 12:48 am

So? so did Torres.. and tbh Torres probably likes Livepool more then Ronaldo likes united
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 am

Ronaldo at City would be quality wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:02 am

Fonseca wrote:So? so did Torres.. and tbh Torres probably likes Livepool more then Ronaldo likes united

ronaldo said it AFTER he left man utd too...

unlike torres who has had digs at liverpool

you would be a retard to think ronaldo doesnt love man utd, he just followed his dream
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:So? so did Torres.. and tbh Torres probably likes Livepool more then Ronaldo likes united

you would be a retard to think ronaldo doesnt love man utd, he just followed his dream

Digs? he gets asked a question and answers it, it's not his fault the situation was bad and underestimated Dalglish
    Torres was the worlds most wanted striker in the world and rejected moves elsewhere, Ronaldo easily had the chance to stay at a club where he was more likely to win the champions league but choose to leave it because he doesn't love utd

You are a retard so frankly that makes no difference
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat May 21, 2011 1:20 am

He's got you there, Viva.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 am

Viva Ronaldo

Viva Ronaldoooooooooooooo

Running down the wing, hear united sing Viva Ronaldooooooooooo

I'd love for him to return to United, but only if we get Messi Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 am

Man City deny a 158m bid i seen on SSN
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

Digs? he gets asked a question and answers it, it's not his fault the situation was bad and underestimated Dalglish
    Torres was the worlds most wanted striker in the world and rejected moves elsewhere, Ronaldo easily had the chance to stay at a club where he was more likely to win the champions league but choose to leave it because he doesn't love utd

that makes zero sense

he moved to madrid cause it was his dream club, echoed by his mother and family...

Ronaldo wouldnt have left for any other club where as torres was happy to go anywhere aslong as it wasnt liverpool

Ronaldo one the other hand always respected the club and always said he felt home and he stayed an extra year. We sold him cause £80m was just too big to turn down and we knew ronaldo's dream and goal in life was to play for madrid

and as said eversince he left he has said nothing but great things about the club how he still loves UTD and how he misses it abit

“What people think about me is their opinion but I really miss Manchester a bit,” he said. “I played there for six years and I left a few friends there. So I miss the club a little bit but I’m focused now at Real Madrid and I’m really happy there.”

everything you have said on this subject has come out your ass

Last edited by ViVaRooney on Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 am

Ronaldo is surplus to requirements now that a bid from Real Madrid has been accepted by arsenal for Denilson
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat May 21, 2011 1:49 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

that makes zero sense

he moved to madrid cause it was his dream club, echoed by his mother and family...

Ronaldo wouldnt have left for any other club where as torres was happy to go anywhere aslong as it wasnt liverpool

Ronaldo one the other hand always respected the club and always said he felt home and he stayed an extra year. We sold him cause £80m was just too big to turn down and we knew ronaldo's dream and goal in life was to play for madrid

and as said eversince he left he has said nothing but great things about the club how he still loves UTD and how he misses it abit

“What people think about me is their opinion but I really miss Manchester a bit,” he said. “I played there for six years and I left a few friends there. So I miss the club a little bit but I’m focused now at Real Madrid and I’m really happy there.”

I really miss Manchester a bit rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 1:54 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

that makes zero sense

"He stayed an extra year" - no, Perez became president the year he left which means no one was going to pay his fee. To break it further down for you, he wanted to leave when no club could afford him
    "He respected the club" - no, he's a passionate player who wants to win things
    "I really miss Manchester a bit" - how does that translate into "I love united"? loool stop talking please

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:07 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

that makes zero sense

"He stayed an extra year" - no, Perez became president the year he left which means no one was going to pay his fee. To break it further down for you, he wanted to leave when no club could afford him
    "I really miss Manchester a bit" - how does that translate into "I love united"? loool stop talking please

rofl

you know when you dont have an argument when you contradict yourself

look at the Bold

facepalm

you are making shit up... where as i showed quotes and just look at all his interviews at UTD and when he left and mentioned man utd

where as all the things you are saying is made up! you are IMAGINING him thinking those things.. you are just a typical retard
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 21, 2011 2:10 am

ViVaRooney wrote:

No, we would be retards to believe everything an athlete says just because we're fanboy.

As JMB astutely pointed out earlier, none of us know the guy personally. All we know is he plays football really really really fucking well, and he acts like a petulant crybaby when his teammates don't do exactly what he wants them to do. Even if a teammate scores, Ronaldo will get pissy if he thought he should have gotten the ball. And he doesn't get half as excited when his teammates score as he does when he scores. He also said he doesn't care about goal scoring, just trophies. I think that's a blatant lie. He obviously does care first and foremost about scoring goals. You can see it in his behavior. Action speaks louder than words.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

that makes zero sense

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 70955

look at the Bold

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 58503

you are making shit up... where as i showed quotes and just look at all his interviews at UTD and when he left and mentioned man utd

where as all the things you are saying is made up! you are IMAGINING him thinking those things.. you are just a typical retard

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 3 2325920887_b206236832
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:26 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

that makes zero sense

rofl

look at the Bold

facepalm

Contradiction of what? it actually brings across my point that he left a team which was winning things for a team that was not because he didn't like utd as much as you claim.

Making what up? please tell me what I'm making up
    You also said I'm imaging him thinking those things, however you claim he wanted to leave utd the year before he left. Yet I'm wrong for "imagining" he doesn't love utd when he wanted out of arguably the best club in the world

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 4:26 am

I would love to see him at City. But Jose needs to go before Ronaldo.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 21, 2011 4:31 am

It's a pipe dream. The article is rubbish too. If there is a bust up between Ronaldo and Mourinho (which I doubt to begin with), does anybody really think the board is gonna choose Mourinho over Ronaldo? Mourinho already has a troubled relationship with them. They're probably already thinking of ways to sack him and he's probably already thinking about his next move. Just doesn't make sense.

Nobody is gonna pay that price anyway.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 am

I can think of 150 Million reasons they'd pick Mourinho over Ronaldo.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 am

Ronaldo doesn't love United.

Are you manc morons forgetting the Munich incident?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 am

menalawyerguy wrote:It's a pipe dream. The article is rubbish too. If there is a bust up between Ronaldo and Mourinho (which I doubt to begin with), does anybody really think the board is gonna choose Mourinho over Ronaldo? Mourinho already has a troubled relationship with them. They're probably already thinking of ways to sack him and he's probably already thinking about his next move. Just doesn't make sense.

Already said that smug
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 4:34 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Ronaldo doesn't love United.

That was nearly 30 years before he was born.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Pretty sure there's a story about him being a disrespectful dickhead on the anniversary?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:It's a pipe dream. The article is rubbish too. If there is a bust up between Ronaldo and Mourinho (which I doubt to begin with), does anybody really think the board is gonna choose Mourinho over Ronaldo? Mourinho already has a troubled relationship with them. They're probably already thinking of ways to sack him and he's probably already thinking about his next move. Just doesn't make sense.

Already said that smug

Sorry. Where should I send the copyright infringement fine? Embarassed
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:36 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Already said that smug

Sorry. Where should I send the copyright infringement fine? Embarassed

Donate it to a charity of your choice sir.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 21, 2011 4:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Pretty sure there's a story about him being a disrespectful dickhead on the anniversary?

Hardly fucking compelling evidence that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:34 am