Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
luke.
ResurrectionRooney
GCU
menalawyerguy
Kuled
fluffy_kittens
El_indian
Trig
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
JamieB
Sean
blackskar
SBSP
Jaetinh
Marvin
Jamie
LeBron
dena
Cameron.
26 posters

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Anonymous

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Lol at the people saying "if he went to city blah blah blah"
    I would bet you $1000000000 he would NEVER go to city.

He loves United. so he would never go to city, if anything if he did leave madrid (dont think he will) it would be back to united.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 6:53 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:Lol at the people saying "if he went to city blah blah blah"

He loves United. so he would never go to city, if anything if he did leave madrid (dont think he will) it would be back to united.

Ronaldo loves Ronaldo. That's all.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I bet you a trillion dollars he will
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 pm

It definately is thread worthy. And if this happens this forum will explode.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 pm

i don't even think he'll be leaving real madrid any time soon
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Of course he's not leaving Madrid anytime soon. Nobody is going to pay what Madrid would ask. It's absurd that they paid 80M in the first place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:26 pm

menalawyerguy wrote: Of course he's not leaving Madrid anytime soon. Nobody is going to pay what Madrid would ask. It's absurd that they paid 80M in the first place.
    We were ripped off, Ronaldo >>>> 80 million. -_-
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote: Of course he's not leaving Madrid anytime soon. Nobody is going to pay what Madrid would ask. It's absurd that they paid 80M in the first place.
    We were ripped off, Ronaldo >>>> 80 million. -_-

there there

There's only one player who's worth anywhere near 80 million and he's the one who doesn't have a blood pact with Satan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:47 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

Lol that comment just shows how intelligent you are.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 9:55 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Sorry to put a dent in the fairytale view of your mythological hero but his actions on and off the pitch are undeniable. Ronaldo cares about Ronaldo, first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with that btw, but stop acting like he has some selfless affinity for Man Utd. If he did, he wouldn't have told them to get bent.

btw-try to be more creative with your insults. "Lol" followed by lame comments and betting people a billion dollars is pretty lame.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

SuperManUtd will you get rid of that fucking signature, it's embarrassing.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Mourinho would be out the door well before Ronaldo Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

scratch but he's right....or is the sarcasm not intended?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:08 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Sorry to put a dent in the fairytale view of your mythological hero but his actions on and off the pitch are undeniable. Ronaldo cares about Ronaldo, first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with that btw, but stop acting like he has some selfless affinity for Man Utd. If he did, he wouldn't have told them to get bent.

btw-try to be more creative with your insults. "Lol" followed by lame comments and betting people a billion dollars is pretty lame.

He may love himself, but all im really saying is that he loves United also.

Is a figure of speech.........

I don't recall him telling Utd to get bent.
    proof ?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri May 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Saw it the other day, I considered posting it because it's possibly the most ridiculous rumor ever. Laughing
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Lock this thread. Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:SuperManUtd will you get rid of that fucking signature, it's embarrassing.
    Yes, it is embarrassing, plus I'm sure Glen Johnson won a premier league with Chelsea.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

proof ?

You don't recall him demanding a transfer to Real Madrid?

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Love United? rofl

If you love a club you don't throw strops when you get subbed and sit on the bench nearly in tears. Ronaldo couldn't wait to get away from United.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:SuperManUtd will you get rid of that fucking signature, it's embarrassing.

Ok, It was just for a laugh anyway.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 pm

I love helping the team and I know the manager knows what's best.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

proof ?

Whats wrong with trying to fullfil your life ling dream ?
    so fulfiling his dream is telling united to get bent ? i think not.

Every one knew that Ronaldo would leave united eventually, it was a matter of time really, he leff because he wanted to play for his boyhood team. nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:18 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:Love United? Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 2 70955

If you love a club you don't throw strops when you get subbed and sit on the bench nearly in tears. Ronaldo couldn't wait to get away from United.

So because he likes playing football that means he doesn't love United?

Your logic doesn't make sense to me. Sorry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 pm

El_indian wrote:yeah I would love that TBH
    I would be scared at the sight of Ronaldo at City.

Anyway, he loves Real Madrid and won't be leaving any time soon, and if he does leave and return to England, I think it'll only be at United. Then again, Ferguson may be retired at that point so... think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Tbh, I can't see him going to City, but then again I can't see him going to any team
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:Love United? Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 2 70955

He was under the guidance of one of the best ever managers, and he didn't give a fuck what he thought. He just wanted to put himself in the shop window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:32 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

He was under the guidance of one of the best ever managers, and he didn't give a fuck what he thought. He just wanted to put himself in the shop window.

Don't you understand Ronaldo always wanted to play for Madrid nothing nor anybody could really stop him, he Obviously does give a fuck what Ferguson thinks as they still talk to each other.

Stop trying to make something out of something thats not..
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Ronaldo fanboy Hug Smiley
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri May 20, 2011 10:37 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

proof ?

Whats wrong with trying to fullfil your life ling dream ?
    so fulfiling his dream is telling united to get bent ? i think not.

Every one knew that Ronaldo would leave united eventually, it was a matter of time really, he leff because he wanted to play for his boyhood team. nothing wrong with that.

I didn't say there is anything wrong with that. I'm just saying that he obviously loves himself first and foremost. He only loves Man Utd to the extent it benefits his whims and desires.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 pm

El_indian wrote:Ronaldo fanboy Real Madrid ready to sell Ronaldo ... lol - Page 2 293146

And ? Hes one of the best footballers around and he is a great person.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:33 am