Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
fluffy_kittens
Lux
Dedge
Dean
blackskar
luke.
Zzonked
Fanatic
12 posters

Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer

Anonymous

Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer Empty Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 am

Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer Bxv
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer

Post by Fanatic Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

You're a wasteman.
    luke.
    luke.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres in the summer

Post by luke. Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

facepalm
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

It's funny cos he's shit.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

Fake.

Ancelotti doesn't have 100% feedback Snooty
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 am

Should hand out warnings for threads like this. That way, people don't do it.
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 am

This made me LOL Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 am

Sorry if I've hurt anyones feelings with this thread.

If the BBC mock websites can be posted, so can an Ebay one
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 am

It can, which is why it's still open. Nothing wrong with a bit of a laugh on here.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 am

Laughing

^ 1+ Ryo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:43 am

In the picture he's wearing a Liverpool shirt.
    Needs to be in a Chelsea shirt. Snooty
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am

Ryo wrote:It can, which is why it's still open. Nothing wrong with a bit of a laugh on here.

Yeah fair enough, I'm all for a bit of banter, no problem, I'm no stranger to a laugh.

What annoys me is you close threads that go off topic (James' thread, and a lot of was on topic as well, and although it did drift off topic, it was actually a really good discussion and you closed it and then leave thread's like this open?)

Just seems a bit odd really.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 am

pretty funny
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 am

Dean wrote:
    Ryo wrote:It can, which is why it's still open. Nothing wrong with a bit of a laugh on here.

Yeah fair enough, I'm all for a bit of banter, no problem, I'm no stranger to a laugh.

What annoys me is you close threads that go off topic (James' thread, and a lot of was on topic as well, and although it did drift off topic, it was actually a really good discussion and you closed it and then leave thread's like this open?)

Just seems a bit odd really.
    I thought the same, was enjoying the topic. Sad
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 am

Because it was off topic. I have no problem people discussing what was being discussed if someone made a new thread and carried it on. Even said as much in that thread when warning people to get back on topic (I think shifty).

But James didn't make that thread to talk about La Liga and Spurs etc. he made it to talk about what signings/changes people wanted for their clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 am

Ryo wrote:Because it was off topic. I have no problem people discussing what was being discussed if someone made a new thread and carried it on. Even said as much in that thread when warning people to get back on topic (I think shifty).

But James didn't make that thread to talk about La Liga and Spurs etc. he made it to talk about what signings/changes people wanted for their clubs.
    Yeah you are right, still it's hard to come by discussion on here properly. Sad
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 am

If people want it opened again then I've no problem Razz

Just change the thread title to something more suiting the discussion and James can make a new thread for his topic or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 am

Ain't worth it imo. Snooty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Not worth a bag of peanuts whistle
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Misleading and not funny is allowed to be open whereas good discussions despite being off topic are... hmm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Come play for Hereford for a boost to the morale, banging in goals every week whilst back at Chelsea the striker problem of Anelka/Drogba/Torres sorts itself out automatically.

Torres goes back to Chelsea a man with an eye for goal and everyone is a winner whistle
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Norwich. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm

He should of stayed in the best league in the world: La Liga smug
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Fonseca wrote:Misleading and not funny is allowed to be open whereas good discussions despite being off topic are... hmm

Highlighted the key part.

Gave multiple warnings for getting back on topic and moving the discussion elsewhere. No one listened to me so you've only got yourselves to bame for it being locked. Stop being a moany old man. Neutral

Stay on topic = threads is fine and is left open
    go off topic = thread will get locked

Simple concept, I'm sure even you can grasp that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Ryo, you may unlock my thread and let them discuss what they want. They are right, my topics are the only ones that bring any sort of discussion so can't have them being locked. Wink
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 pm

James ♠ wrote:Ryo, you may unlock my thread and let them discuss what they want. T

OK. Change the title to something more appropriate though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:43 pm

You can do that. Edit my post if you need to.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 pm

hehe
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 am

Ryo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Misleading and not funny is allowed to be open whereas good discussions despite being off topic are... hmm

Highlighted the key part.

Gave multiple warnings for getting back on topic and moving the discussion elsewhere. No one listened to me so you've only got yourselves to bame for it being locked. Stop being a moany old man. Neutral

Stay on topic = threads is fine and is left open
    go off topic = thread will get locked

Simple concept, I'm sure even you can grasp that.

It's like saying "Oh yeah you can kill people that's fine, just as long as you hide the body" "If you don't hide the body I'll give you multiple warnings" Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:30 am