Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Sheppy
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Barton
Zzonked
Sean
RubyArmyCTFC
Cameron.
Gegilworld93
Mal
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Jord
Pippo
18 posters

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 am

Jordi wrote:Falling down some metal stairs in year 6, and the head of year 8 came up to me and goes 'Are you the boy who fell down the stairs?' I nod, he responds 'Oh well, accidents happen.'

Cunt. Laughing
    lol Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Post by SBSP Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 am

Mal wrote:Two weird ones for me. I was jogging around Regents Park at half five in the morning, pitch black. I'm on the last mile then out of no where a man jumps out of a bush, punches me in the face and screams "You're not Barry" then he sprints off. Neutral

A really stupid thing but I was in Gamestation and I saw some little Indian kid riding a little bike around the shop, throwing games in the basket. He then came up to the till, was asked for £330 so he gave them £330 in twenty pound notes that he had drawn. They all said Bank of Poo on them.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

I just remembered that I got a few black eyes in a row from rugby and my English teacher asked me if I was getting abused at home. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 pm

I remember when I was little me and my mate tried to make a fullsize half pipe.

When I was in primary school I thew a bunch of small tones at a group of girls and got a slap by all of them.

In the primary school disco I tripped up then started getting humped by the school nutter/ retard Cry

Shot the opposite nieghbors green house with my air pistol and air rifle a lot. (accident)

Speeding down a steep hill on my BMX and falling off which left a scar on my finger..

Joining the school choir for a play to get out of class in middle school and when it came to the play I didn't go. Laughing

Sending a email to the headmaster Pooo in brown writing....I donno why but I got told off... (In middle school)

Trowing a snowball at this persons house that I hated and they opened the door and it hit there son in a wheel chair.. Neutral felt a bit bad after that one... (when I was little)

Knocking on this persons door with my mate and we ran away and they searched the whole neighborhood for us..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:29 pm