Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Sheppy
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Barton
Zzonked
Sean
RubyArmyCTFC
Cameron.
Gegilworld93
Mal
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Jord
Pippo
18 posters

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Post by Cadbury Thu May 19, 2011 3:00 am

A few years ago, probably when I was in year 9 or 10, my maths teacher was talking about how important it was to make sure we had decent calculators and she said "Make sure you have a Casio one, There's actually a new model out this March." Neutral

Shit story but it was pretty hilarious at the time.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime

Post by Zzonked Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 am

I moved a guys chair back so he fell over in like year 8 but he smacked his head on the chair and started bleeding everywhere. I got in shit and had to go to the head teachers office and stuff. Funny thing is, on the way home my mate ran up to me and said did you hear that someone threw a chair at (the name of the guy) and cut his head open. I was like -_-

Also my whole lunch table got called into the head teachers office for talking about "sex and magazines" to a younger kid on our table who had told his mum. So awkward.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 am

When I was about 10 I was at my brothers cricket match and one guy hit a six and it bounced off the concrete and hit me square in the butt. I flew forwards and started crying Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 am

CTFC~ced wrote:A 60 year old Leeds fan with no teeth starting on me at Elland Road.

My friend pissing himself in assembly in year 2 with the piss going all over me.

Me sneezing and banging my head against a bed post when I was 9. I had a massive lump on my fore head for a week.

Me getting accused of taking drugs by the school nurse in year 7.

An old man walking like a chicken with his head pecking up and down with his hands behind his back down town.

My Dad picking up 2 hitch hikers and a dog in Oldham.
    why the fuck were you in oldham? Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am

anyway i remember in year 8 getting a detention from my english teacher and i just walked out the class at the end and went to get my dinner i looked to my right and there she was stood so i thought shit and she just blatantly said hello matthew and walked off Laughing. me and my mate were just laughing.

and many moments from china i remember
    some chineese women dragging me and pushed me so i got my bobble head out and whacked her Laughing then she started swearing at me in chineese Neutral.
    in beijing they also had i love bj tops Laughing so my mate went what does the bj stand for to the same woman!! and she went close your eyes and i show u
    eek rofl
    i also remember in china some guy literally having sex with a dog Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am

ill tell some more china stories later Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

Burytilidie wrote:anyway i remember in year 8 getting a detention from my english teacher and i just walked out the class at the end and went to get my dinner i looked to my right and there she was stood so i thought shit and she just blatantly said hello matthew and walked off Laughing. me and my mate were just laughing.

some chineese women dragging me and pushed me so i got my bobble head out and whacked her Laughing then she started swearing at me in chineese Neutral.
    in beijing they also had i love bj tops Laughing so my mate went what does the bj stand for to the same woman!! and she went close your eyes and i show u
    eek Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 70955
    Lol at that woman Laughing
    And why the hell did this guy fuck a dog? silent
    Sick bastard, I hope it's illegal there?

Anyway, why did you go to China? Was it on holiday?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:07 am

I told this Bulgarian kid to piss of cos he smelt like salami. Was minging. He just randomly came to our school, randomly sat at our table and randomly sat next to me.

I actually got detention for bullying. Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 537999
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 am

I remember a woman walking into this takeaway shop putting a bottle of cider on the counter, when it strictly said, "No alcohol allowed in shop".

The woman is now my school mentor Neutral.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 am

I remember seeing a homeless guy buy Fairy Liquid, run outside and squirt people with it. Funniest thing I've ever seen.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 am

Dan wrote:I remember seeing a homeless guy buy Fairy Liquid, run outside and squirt people with it. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 am

Dan wrote:I remember seeing a homeless guy buy Fairy Liquid, run outside and squirt people with it. Funniest thing I've ever seen.
    rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 am

i will remember the first night when we went on a school trip to paris first off the machine sold beer so spent about 12 euros in the machine each then our teacher was cheacking our rooms to see if we had any so my mate chucked one out the window and you could hear it fizzing up outside but the teacher couldnt and the after we sneaked into to some french school kids room and chucked water over them and was giving shit to these candians and breaking the radiator we were stading on
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Burytilidie wrote:anyway i remember in year 8 getting a detention from my english teacher and i just walked out the class at the end and went to get my dinner i looked to my right and there she was stood so i thought shit and she just blatantly said hello matthew and walked off Laughing. me and my mate were just laughing.

eek Stupid things that you'll probably remeber for a lifetime - Page 2 70955
    Lol at that woman Laughing
    And why the hell did this guy fuck a dog? silent
    Sick bastard, I hope it's illegal there?

Anyway, why did you go to China? Was it on holiday?
    umm fuck knows the chineese are a bit mad Laughing
    i went with school Very Happy for two weeks was such a good holiday.

anyway some more stories my mate bought a 50 yen chicken on the train and it turned out green eek so we threw it out the window and it went flying Coffee
    ummm we also played football against their apparent school team and their fans were fucking loud everytime they got in our half you heard a massive roar but they soon shutup when we beat em 4-0 Laughing
    2 things though i really remember
    walking in to a toilet seeing a guy kneeling down in to a hole Neutral and a guy trying to get in every fucking picture with us wherever we went he did!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 am

Toilets in China are holes Bury. Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 am

yes i know polska Neutral but you also have no toilet paper Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 am

Burytilidie wrote:yes i know polska Neutral but you also have no toilet paper Neutral Neutral Neutral
    I know. Neutral

I've watched Pilkington. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

Now it makes sense Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:48 am

Why have I got the most to tell?

Am I the only one who literally wrote all the funny things I can remember or are people not telling all theirs?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

polska. wrote:
    Burytilidie wrote:yes i know polska Neutral but you also have no toilet paper Neutral Neutral Neutral
    I know. Neutral

I've watched Pilkington. Laughing
    yeh its exactly like that! scary Laughing
    plus we got the same food everyday one time though i dont know what we had at the school though where we went i think we had horse or sommat but i heard a sheep in kitchen Suspect Laughing
    some cats also ran out of the kitchen one day so fuck knows we may have had that Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 am

Cadbury wrote:A few years ago, probably when I was in year 9 or 10, my maths teacher was talking about how important it was to make sure we had decent calculators and she said "Make sure you have a Casio one, There's actually a new model out this March." Neutral

Shit story but it was pretty hilarious at the time.

rofl

Don't know why I laughed at that. Probably after reading everyone else's then just reading that.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am

I once told my mate to set the fire alarm of at 14:10 to get me out an english test in year 10. Coincidentally it actually went off at that time and my friend was no where to be seen shifty

I remember walking into a school toilet in year 9 to find the worlds biggest shit on the floor eek. Thats no exaggeration.

In business studies my teacher literally smelt like sewage. She was telling people to sit nearer the front but everyone was reluctant to move for some reason....

A kid in year 7 was getting picked on as he punched himself in the nose whilst trying to hit a girl. In a science lesson he screamed "shut the fuck up" and threw a science lab stool across the room.

I heard some year 8 kids say "let's masturbate arms" Suspect

In year 10 a group of year 8's were trying to act hard towards me and my mates. One came up with the insult "your mum has a squeeky voice" in a really high pitched voice with his mates going "Ohhhhh, owned. facepalm

My Dad getting lost in Stockport. At a red light he got out the car and shouted "For Fuck sake" at the top of his voice infront of every one.

At cineworld, my friend handed over a pound land receipt saying "popcorn" mistaking it for the cineworld ticket.

A lion 'marking it's territory' on our car at west midlands safari park a few years back.

My year 10 english teacher walking into our lesson 20 minutes late, with his collar up whilst talking on his mobile as he entered the room.

-------------------------------------------
    I'll try to think of some more if I can Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 am

I remember the first time a teacher's mobile went off in class, we were about 9 at the time and thought it was the funniest thing ever.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri May 20, 2011 3:52 am

ill defo remember from today there was 3 of us at dinner just walking round and shit and my mate started laughing and then some year 7 girl just turned around and shouted at him stop laughing at me! and walked off Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:34 am

CTFC~ced wrote:My year 10 english teacher walking into our lesson 20 minutes late, with his collar up whilst talking on his mobile as he entered the room.

That reminds me of when one of my teachers came in with his shirt not tucked in properly, his hair a mess and that. Obviously dressed in a rush.

Turns out he'd been sleeping with the other Geography teacher and they used to go off during break into their car and have a go at making babies.

Last edited by Dan on Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri May 20, 2011 4:38 am

Dan wrote:
    CTFC~ced wrote:My year 10 english teacher walking into our lesson 20 minutes late, with his collar up whilst talking on his mobile as he entered the room.

That reminds me of when one of my teachers came in with his shirt not tucked in properly, his hair a mess and that. Obviously dressed in a rush.

Turns out he'd been sleeping with the other Geography teacher and they used to go off during break into their car and have make babies.
    Laughing
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 am

Dan wrote:

Turns out he'd been sleeping with the other Geography teacher and they used to go off during break into their car and have make babies.

Laughing Thats class. Was the geography teacher fit by the way?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:41 am

CTFC~ced wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Laughing Thats class. Was the geography teacher fit by the way?

She was a geography teacher.. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 am

My step brother falling down some metal stairs on holiday after it had rained. Got winded and sat there screaming that he was dieing for about 30 minutes with people walking by.

Seeing my dad kick a football at some womens head by accident knocking her over, then seeing her come rushing over to have a go at my dad while her boyfriend and us were laughing at her Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri May 20, 2011 4:48 am

Falling down some metal stairs in year 6, and the head of year 8 came up to me and goes 'Are you the boy who fell down the stairs?' I nod, he responds 'Oh well, accidents happen.'

Cunt. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:27 pm