Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Scuba Steve
Van Wolfswinkel
JonjoShelvey
El Jefe
Cristiano
Cabaye
Sheppy
coolhead33
Cadbury
Gegilworld93
menalawyerguy
luke.
Drake
Demba Ba
Sean
The Zlatan
Danny
Coatsy
Jordi
crump
Mason
dena
Jamie
Trig
Kuled
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
Mal
CollieBuddz
SpiritOfShankly
ResurrectionRooney
35 posters

Stupid things said by footballers

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Stupid things said by footballers Empty Stupid things said by footballers

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Can anyone top these?

"It's a great club and after speaking with Roy Hodgson I'm really pleased to see his plans for the club. It's a new era now – we must forget about the horror of what happened last season and get this club back to where it belongs, which is the Champions League at the very least."

Gerrard said Cole, signed in July on a Bosman from Chelsea, has the ability to drive the team forward.

"[Lionel] Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better. He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football. I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."

SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Stupid things said by footballers Empty Re: Stupid things said by footballers

Post by SpiritOfShankly Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

Giggs wedding vows tops that.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Giggs wedding vows tops that.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 am

Well play sir.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:18 am

Stupid things said by footballers Ryan_giggs1
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am

'Very few of us have any idea whatsoever of what life is like living in a goldfish bowl,except, of course, for those of us who are goldfish.'
    - Graham Taylor
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am

Might as well stop posting new quotes now. Nothing will beat Spirit's. Lock and sticky this thread.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am

"They're the second best team in the world, and there's no higher praise than that."
    Kevin Keegan

"There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between."
    Gary Lineker

Last edited by Mal on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Might as well stop posting new quotes now. Nothing will beat Spirit's. Lock and sticky this thread.

This. It can't be topped.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 am

Whatever Wayne said at the Camera v West Ham.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:42 am

"They were very stubborn but we expected that," said the Liverpool captain. "We needed to be a bit more clinical but I think we'll get more joy away from home. The teams knocked out of the Champions League are fantastic and some of the top sides across Europe are in the competition so it's going to be tough to win it but we can go all the way."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/19/steven-gerrard-liverpool-win-europa-league
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

Can we do managers?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 am

Only if they are former footballers.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 am

"I can guarantee we will finish in the top four."
    Rafael Benitez.
    laugh
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

Michael Essien December 6th 2006

It is just a matter of days before we are the leaders. I have done the calculations and we will finish at least five points clear of United at the top of the table.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 am

Essien's Calculations Stupid things said by footballers 914411
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter or Real Madrid"

You know who.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

When Robinho first signed with Shiteh, he said he was happy to join Chelsea. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:When Robinho first signed with Shiteh, he said he was happy to join Chelsea. Laughing

Didn't he also say that he can't wait to play alongside Ryan Giggs? rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 am

Mascherano

He told The Sun: "I have disconnected myself from West Ham and signed a contract with Liverpool.

"I can consider myself a Red Devil. It's now just up to the Premier League to authorise me to play, something I believe should happen because it was they who made the appeal to FIFA to allow me to move clubs. I hope the situation is resolved as soon as possible."

Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:When Robinho first signed with Shiteh, he said he was happy to join Chelsea. Laughing

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Mascherano

He told The Sun: "I have disconnected myself from West Ham and signed a contract with Liverpool.

"I can consider myself a Red Devil. It's now just up to the Premier League to authorise me to play, something I believe should happen because it was they who made the appeal to FIFA to allow me to move clubs. I hope the situation is resolved as soon as possible."

rofl
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 am

Stupid things said by footballers 70955 Stupid things said by footballers 70955
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 am

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 am

Stupid things said by footballers 70955 Stupid things said by footballers 914411
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 am

"The only premier league shirt I'll ever wear is Arsenal's" - Patrick Vieira
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 am

"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel."

Stuart Pearce.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."
    David Beckham

"I couldn't settle in Italy. It was like living in a foreign country."
    Ian Rush
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 am

crump wrote:"The only premier league shirt I'll ever wear is Arsenal's" - Patrick Vieira
    That's hardly stupid. You can't look into the future and see where you'll be loads of years later. Neutral

Didn't Balotelli say he'd never heard of Vidic? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:20 pm