Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
El Jefe
arsenalap11
Schnix
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Trig
The Zlatan
Dean
Jaetinh
Ben
GCU
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Zzonked
Potato-7
Cameron.
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
luke.
ShakerMatty
Lux
blackskar
bcfcben
Walcott
Ben 10
Cadbury
Jordi
38 posters

What would you like your team to look like next season?

Danny
    Danny

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Danny Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 am

Apparantly Harry's had enough of Gomes. shifty

Only read it in the paper but... Dry Smile
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 am

Can't believe Liverpool and Man.United fans wouldn't like to see Kagawa playing for them.Both clubs are crying out for a player like him.
    If we get Hulk we'll definitely have the best attack in the league What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 957770
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 am

luke. wrote:
    Cech
    Van Der Wiel Luiz Terry Cole
    Sahin Essien
    Sturridge Lampard Neymar
    Torres

I believe the point of this excersize was realism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:51 am

B0dunrin wrote:Can't believe Liverpool and Man.United fans wouldn't like to see Kagawa playing for them.Both clubs are crying out for a player like him.
    If we get Hulk we'll definitely have the best attack in the league What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 957770

Of course we would. Would he join us?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:53 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    XxBradKennedyxX wrote:
    Gomes
    Walker Dawson King/Gallas Baines
    Hulk Huddlestone Modric Bale
    Van Der Vaart
    LLorente

Affordable if we get rid of the deadwood in the team. Big long list of strikers who id take but I think llorente is the one id want the most.

Gomes
    Corluka Gallas Dawson Baines/Essou Ekotto
    Lennon Modric Huddlestone/Sandro Bale
    Van der Vaart
    Rossi

don't see why you wouldn't like Corluka or Lennon next season they are both solid. And I prefer Rossi to Llorente. And Hulk would be a great signing but I don't see it.

Rossi would never leave Villarreal for Tottenham
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 am

Danny wrote:Apparantly Harry's had enough of Gomes. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 279869

Only read it in the paper but... What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 537999
    well the thing is, Gomes isn't all that horrible every once in a while he just goes bipolar and fucks stuff up but it isn't worth replacing him unless we get somebody good.

El Pipita wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    XxBradKennedyxX wrote:
    Gomes
    Walker Dawson King/Gallas Baines
    Hulk Huddlestone Modric Bale
    Van Der Vaart
    LLorente

Affordable if we get rid of the deadwood in the team. Big long list of strikers who id take but I think llorente is the one id want the most.

Gomes
    Corluka Gallas Dawson Baines/Essou Ekotto
    Lennon Modric Huddlestone/Sandro Bale
    Van der Vaart
    Rossi

don't see why you wouldn't like Corluka or Lennon next season they are both solid. And I prefer Rossi to Llorente. And Hulk would be a great signing but I don't see it.

Rossi would never leave Villarreal for Tottenham

I think he might..
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 am

Why would he ditch Champions League football for you? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:01 am

Rossi wouldn't. For him it would be a step down.

You have to realize that for everyone outside of England, Tottenham are an average team worse than Villarreal which just happens to be on form.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:02 am

seeing the new roma owner wants to buy 6-7 new players, i'm gonna assume 3 of them will be starting players and 3 will be bench. hopefully, mexes will stay...

-------------sirigu------------
    rafinha juan mexes riise
    pizarro derossi simplicio
    ----------rossi mirko-------
    ---------------totti-------------

if rossi were to leave villarreal, it would only be for roma. and if our new italian-american-newyorker owner were to make one realistic signing, it would probably be fellow italian-american-newyorker giuseppe rossi

Last edited by Schnix on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Why would he ditch Champions League football for you? Laughing

There is still games left..we can get champions league, idk why everyones counting us out when alot can happen in 7 games.

polska. wrote:Rossi wouldn't. For him it would be a step down.

You have to realize that for everyone outside of England, Tottenham are an average team worse than Villarreal which just happens to be on form.

His main language is english and the EPL is considered by many to be the best league in the world. It's a step up for him.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 am

Schnix wrote:seeing the new roma owner wants to buy 6-7 new players, i'm gonna assume 3 of them will be starting players and 3 will be bench. hopefully, mexes will stay...

rafinha juan mexes riise

if rossi were to leave villarreal, it would only be for roma. and if our new italian-american-newyorker owner were to make one realistic signing, it would probably be fellow italian-american-newyorker giuseppe rossi

At least you didn't accuse him of wanting to buy just American players! Rossi would be a good signing, but I have a feeling that he might end up at Milan.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:06 am

Tottenham aren't a step up from Villarreal you clown facepalm facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:06 am

Rossi is Italian-American. If he was raised Italian, and considering who he decided to cap for I highly think so, than he considers La Liga and Serie A as good if not better than the EPL, he thinks lowly of English teams outside of the traditional top bunch, probably considers Villarreal a much better club on par with Arsenal, and he has champions league football.

Think of it from the players perspective, not from your "I want so and so" perspective.

Same goes for Llorente. I highly doubt Llorente would even consider leaving Bilbao.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Schnix wrote:seeing the new roma owner wants to buy 6-7 new players, i'm gonna assume 3 of them will be starting players and 3 will be bench. hopefully, mexes will stay...

rafinha juan mexes riise

At least you didn't accuse him of wanting to buy just American players! Rossi would be a good signing, but I have a feeling that he might end up at Milan.

lol i don't think that's on his agenda. we're not linked with any americans in the rumor market except for rossi and subotic, both whom aren't 'really' american
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:08 am

Schnix wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

rafinha juan mexes riise

lol i don't think that's on his agenda. we're not linked with any americans in the rumor market except for rossi and subotic, both whom aren't 'really' american

I know I know. But he was accused as such on the other forum. Smile
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 am

polska. wrote:Rossi is Italian-American. If he was raised Italian, and considering who he decided to cap for I highly think so, than he considers La Liga and Serie A as good if not better than the EPL, he thinks lowly of English teams outside of the traditional top bunch, probably considers Villarreal a much better club on par with Arsenal, and he has champions league football.

Think of it from the players perspective, not from your "I want so and so" perspective.

Same goes for Llorente. I highly doubt Llorente would even consider leaving Bilbao.

So you good friends with Rossi and ask him all this? Rolling Eyes
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Tottenham aren't a step up from Villarreal you clown What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 58503 What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 58503

They're pretty even tbh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    polska. wrote:Rossi is Italian-American. If he was raised Italian, and considering who he decided to cap for I highly think so, than he considers La Liga and Serie A as good if not better than the EPL, he thinks lowly of English teams outside of the traditional top bunch, probably considers Villarreal a much better club on par with Arsenal, and he has champions league football.

No, I am assuming what is the most likely.

Only English would consider Spurs on the same level as Villarreal. facepalm

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Tottenham aren't a step up from Villarreal you clown What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 58503 What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 58503

They're pretty even tbh

No they are not.

Real Madrid/Barcelona > Villarreal/Sevilla/Atletico/Valencia = Arsenal/United/Chelsea/City this season >>> Spurs

Spurs are on Bilbao level, and even then, Bilbao have much better players.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 am

I think you'll find Arsenal are on the same level as Barcelona and Madrid What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 am

Ryo wrote:I think you'll find Arsenal are on the same level as Barcelona and Madrid What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 601554
    We could be at best.

But we have too many flaws to be on that level.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 am

polska. wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:

No, I am assuming what is the most likely.

Only English would consider Spurs on the same level as Villarreal. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 58503

fluffy_kittens wrote:

They're pretty even tbh

No they are not.

Real Madrid/Barcelona > Villarreal/Sevilla/Atletico/Valencia = Arsenal/United/Chelsea/City this season >>> Spurs

I am not English buddy, nice try. And plenty of players have gone from those teams you listed to EPL teams. Torres, Maxi Rodriguez, David Silva, Squillaci, etc.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Schnix wrote:

I know I know. But he was accused as such on the other forum. Smile

that was me who said that in the "other" forum Laughing . it was a joke. when that sheikh bought man city, it's not like he brought in any arab players or staff
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

plenty of players have gone from those teams you listed to EPL teams. Torres, Maxi Rodriguez, David Silva, Squillaci, etc.

Are you trying to prove something? Huh

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 am

polska. wrote:No they are not.

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:22 am

kyro7 wrote:

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.

noticed how you didn't highlight the part that said "this season"

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 118_I-see-what-you-did-there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 am

kyro7 wrote:

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I'll take Atletico's squad over this season's Man United's ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

United have Ferguson though.

Arsenal are good but as I said - too many flaws.

Chelsea are complete shit and City is just City....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:25 am

polska. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I'll take Atletico's squad over this season's Man United's ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

lol.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:25 am

polska. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.

You'd take a team challenging for pretty much nothing than one going for the treble?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 am

He would on FM shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:The team that I would like to see next season
    Eboue
    Eboue-Eboue-EBoue-Eboue
    Eboue-Eboue
    Eboue-Eboue-Eboue
    Eboue

The team that we will end up seeing next season
    Almunia
    Eboue-Eboue-Eboue
    Eboue
    Eboue-Eboue-Eboue
    Eboue-Eboue
    Eboue
    What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 28973

Where will we get an Eboue dupilcation machine What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 4 78475

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:33 am