Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
El Jefe
arsenalap11
Schnix
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Trig
The Zlatan
Dean
Jaetinh
Ben
GCU
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Zzonked
Potato-7
Cameron.
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
luke.
ShakerMatty
Lux
blackskar
bcfcben
Walcott
Ben 10
Cadbury
Jordi
38 posters

What would you like your team to look like next season?

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Marvin Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 am

Actually agreed with Polska's team until I saw the defence.

Dawson and Gallas are a much, much better centreback paring.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 am

Dean wrote:Llorente bashing in here?

Sorry but I won't have that.

Jamie likes him, I love him. smug

shifty

If only the search on this site worked, back in September I got laughed at in the Liverpool thread for saying a) Llorente is amazing and b) He'd easily sell for more than £25m(they said he'd go for £15m)

Forget who it was Sad
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Subotic is american, dear god I didn't know this

Schnix wrote:yeah, there are a lot of quality "ex"-american players

hangeland, subotic, rossi, ibisevic too sort of

Hangeland was born here, yeah. Subotic did represent us at the youth level, but Ibisevic just went to college here. He could have represented us, but I think he would have had to wait a couple of more years.

Need to keep your scouting game up tut tut

Who me?

Nope U.S of A

Oh. Rossi was never going to play with us, and Hangeland moved back to Europe at a young, young age (same with Boaz Myhill). Subotic is the one we should have, but our youth team manager said things that pissed him off. Ibisevic likely would have never waited for us anyways.

We have over 300+ players playing in Europe that have some sort of connection to USA (whether they are eligible or not isn't confirmed). We know about them all, getting them to play for us is a different animal though.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 am

polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:Polska, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

What about Walcott? He's practically the same as Lennon...
    Unlike Lennon, Walcott is a striker. He'll be an immense poacher eventually IMO.

FM isn't real life Polska.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 am

Marvin wrote:Actually agreed with Polska's team until I saw the defence.

You agree with that pile of shit? really? no really?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:49 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Unlike Lennon, Walcott is a striker. He'll be an immense poacher eventually IMO.

No denying Walcott would/could be an excellent striker, if he had a partner. Running of the shoulder of the defender etc.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Luke get out, I'm not joking
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 am

Fonseca wrote:

I would slot in VDV behind Llorente, but apart from that and the defence thing it's pretty accurate.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 am

polska. wrote:
    Schnix wrote:polska, doesn't matter if it's the EA forums or playmaker

never compare any team to man-utd Razz

the asians here will get mad at you
    Right, I should've known better. Laughing

Oh well... here goes:

Llorente
    Bale - Modric - Martinez - Suseata/Muniain/De Marcos
    BAE - Amorebieta - San Jose - Iraola
    Iraizoz

Bilbao lack a good LB (Koikili is shit shit shit, and Castillo hasn't really stepped up IRL like he does on FM Sad) and than there is Bale. Neutral

If you think Hutton and Gomez is better than Iraola and Iraizoz What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 70955

Also Lennon is shite. Not a good winger, just a typical physically adept overrated English winger. Suseata is similar but much better technical skills, Muniain can play very effectively on the wing and De Marcos can play anywhere in the Attacking Midfield.

Hutton is not our right back at least know our team before you make stupid comparisons.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 am

Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I would slot in VDV behind Llorente, but apart from that and the defence thing it's pretty accurate.

Same, well I wouldn't pick VDV but I don't think the team is far off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

I think me and Fonseca actually have a common ground in this thread here. Neutral

fluffy_kittens wrote:Hutton is not our right back at least know our team before you make stupid comparisons.
    Copied the team from Potato.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I've just lost all respect for you

Suseata, Muniain, De marcos over Lennon?

Woooooooooooooooww

even VDV

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:54 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Jamie likes him, I love him. smug

shifty

If only the search on this site worked, back in September I got laughed at in the Liverpool thread for saying a) Llorente is amazing and b) He'd easily sell for more than £25m(they said he'd go for £15m)

Forget who it was Sad

Yeah I remember that. Definitely weren't me who said it any way.

You know, I'm sure it was Fanatic, it's all coming back to me. Laughing

Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 am

Yeah I think he was one of them, there was 2, Luke was maybe the other think
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 am

Polska you honestly think Bilbao can beat the teams we beat this year? Arsenal, Inter, Ac Milan, Werder Bremen, etc.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Woooooooooooooooww

even VDV

You're acting as if Lennon is a class above them. Laughing

If Lennon could actually dribble properly instead of falling over his own feet half the time, I would have given him the nod.

Last edited by Marvin on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Yeah I think he was one of them, there was 2, Luke was maybe the other think

I thought it was that B0ndurin (However you say it) lad. I could be wrong, but yeah two people said it.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am

Jamie likes him, I love him. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 601554

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 279869
    I wasn't bashing Llorente What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 225495
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 am

Well this thread has been derailed Laughing

Can we get back on topic now Smile If you want to compare Spurs to Athelic or whatever/whoever, go and make a new thread.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 am

B0dunrin wrote:

Jamie likes him, I love him. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 601554

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 279869
    I wasn't bashing Llorente What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 7 225495

Good. Simples
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 am

I remember, It was me but to be fair I didn't really watch Bilbao much then. Hide
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 am

Fanatic wrote:I remember, It was me but to be fair I didn't really watch Bilbao much then. Hide

Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:Polska you honestly think Bilbao can beat the teams we beat this year? Arsenal, Inter, Ac Milan, Werder Bremen, etc.

Can definitely see Llorente wrecking Arsenal's defense. I'd say Bilbao can beat Werder as well.

I don't know about the Milan's... The two teams would have to play first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 am

Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Woooooooooooooooww

even VDV

If Lennon could actually dribble properly instead of falling over his own feet half the time, I would have given him the nod.
    This really, though you probably underestimate Muniain on the wing, I don't think Suseata and Lennon are far apart and De Marcos is a central player naturally.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 am

polska. wrote:Like I said, physically adept. It's not hard to run past defenders.

It's not easy to beat the offside trap against organised defences.......having physical ability is no worse than technical ability....it's all good stuff to have as a footballer.

polska. wrote:
    No good striker? More like he had no skills to give the ball in the first place. Laughing

Amorebieta has been one of the best defenders in La Liga this season and has everything you want in a defender. San Jose has really stepped up as well these past two years.

Lol......Spurs strikers have struggled for form all season.....only Crouch has at times been decent and that's because he's tall, with his feet he's been worse than usual.

Lennon picks up the crosses.....against Madrid it was hard for him because there wasn't many in the box and no Crouch to aim for....
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:07 am

Question: Will Llorente ever leave Bilbao and fulfil his potential and win the trophies he deserves to win? Because let's be honest about, Llorente should be playing for a top club at the highest highest level. And if he did leave, where would he go?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:08 am

Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Woooooooooooooooww

even VDV

He practically is my god, in what bloody way are they better than Lennon? they're not
    Muniain has the potential to be world class but right now it's Lennon all day
    Lennon doesn't fall over his feet all the time, what bullshit is this.. Makes me angry I have to defend some yid player jesus
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:08 am

I would of said Real Madrid before but he might not leave in the Summer.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 am

Dean wrote:Question: Will Llorente ever leave Bilbao and fulfil his potential and win the trophies he deserves to win? Because let's be honest about, Llorente should be playing for a top club at the highest highest level. And if he did leave, where would he go?

Think Real Madrid are his only option, could be an option in the summer I guess.

(Polska will say he'll never leave though)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 am

Question: Why are you filling my thread with pointless shit you retards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:38 am