Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
El Jefe
arsenalap11
Schnix
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Trig
The Zlatan
Dean
Jaetinh
Ben
GCU
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Zzonked
Potato-7
Cameron.
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
luke.
ShakerMatty
Lux
blackskar
bcfcben
Walcott
Ben 10
Cadbury
Jordi
38 posters

What would you like your team to look like next season?

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 9 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 am

polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:51 league titles between Barca and Real and this guy has the nerve to say the EPL is not any more competitive, fuck me why am I listening to some Polish guy lecture me on my spanish football from his Bilbao save
    For fucks sakes. A league isn't consisted of two teams, what does my nationality have anything to do with it and I'm not basing anything from my Bilbao save. I've watch quite the few Bilbao games this season, I follow La Liga you know.

Don't got much better to do with my personal time in this horrible country than watch games I've downloaded.

Well no Polska there's 20 if you're going to be literal about it, nothing... I just find it insulting you believe you represent everything La Liga. The league isn't that competitive, I can't stress this enough, the most competitive top 4 leagues are arguably

Italian/German > Italian/German > English > La Liga

Don't even try to pull out any of that epl fan boy shit, you know it's true
    Anonymous

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 9 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Ryo wrote:I think you'll find Arsenal are on the same level as Barcelona and Madrid What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 9 601554
    We could be at best.

But we have too many flaws to be on that level.
    Barca went through Arsenal by 1 goal and were going out til we had 10 men. I think we would beat Madrid.
    Read the first line of the post. Barca first leg was like the rare occasion where Arsenal were at their best.

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    polska. wrote:For me competitiveness means
    the league is competitive. Teams are of similar standard to each other
    etc.

That is what you find in La Liga. Outside of the top two you
    have Atletico
    Madrid/Valencia/Sevilla/Villarreal/Bilbao/Getafe/Espanyol/Mallorca all
    of whom are competitive. If you go back a few years you have Sporting
    and Deportivo as well.

The teams in the EPL are the exact
    same way really. Besides maybe Man U the rest of the teams:
    Chelsea/Spurs/City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Everton/Bolton all sort of close

The first place epl team is seperated by the last place team by 38 points

the first place la liga team is seperated by the last place la liga team by 58 points!

nuff said, its not even really a competetion.
    I haven't argued anything otherwise regarding the EPL.

As for the rest of the post, you've went from comparing the first two teams, to the team placed first and the team placed last. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 9 207657 your getting warmer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 am

Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:51 league titles between Barca and Real and this guy has the nerve to say the EPL is not any more competitive, fuck me why am I listening to some Polish guy lecture me on my spanish football from his Bilbao save
    For fucks sakes. A league isn't consisted of two teams, what does my nationality have anything to do with it and I'm not basing anything from my Bilbao save. I've watch quite the few Bilbao games this season, I follow La Liga you know.

Don't got much better to do with my personal time in this horrible country than watch games I've downloaded.

Well no Polska there's 20 if you're going to be literal about it, nothing... I just find it insulting you believe you represent everything La Liga. The league isn't that competitive, I can't stress this enough, the most competitive top 4 leagues are arguably

Italian/German > Italian/German > English > La Liga

Don't even try to pull out any of that epl fan boy shit, you know it's true
    Well i'd put La Liga ahead of EPL because the competitive teams are of better standard, but yah, that's how it goes.

That's irrelevant though. My point is that the league itself is competitive, maybe not at the top for first place, but the rest of the league is, but you have to judge competitiveness in all parts of the league or else it wouldn't be a proper comparison, would it?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 am

Back to topic though.

Cech
    New RB Luiz Terry Cole
    Essien Lampard
    Sturridge Mata Neymar
    Torres

Before the unrealistic tits come in, that's a pretty realistic team, lot of rumours coming around about Mata now, and Neymar, well, not unrealistic, that much is obvious.

Stuck for a RB though.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 am

Arsenal would get murdered by Real Madrid Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:00 am

Last chance, get back to the original topic or I'll lock the thread and hand out warnings for spam/going off topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Arsenal would get murdered by Real Madrid Laughing
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Arsenal would get murdered by Real Madrid Laughing
    Bet you thought that about Barca as well.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 am

Yes and I was right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 am

4-3 after they went down to 10 men. Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 am

Regardless of the scoreline they were dominated start to finish.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 am

4-3 is hardly murder is it? Rolling Eyes

Especially when Barca murdered Madrid 5-0

As for us being dominated, we went into the second leg with a lot of injuries, and the first leg we held our own and beat them. Not to mention RvP's rediculous red.

Last edited by arsenalap11 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Regardless of the scoreline they were dominated start to finish.
    Yeah that's true, but I don't think Madrid could dominate like that.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

Scoreline wise we wouldn't get murdered by Real Madrid by any means.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 am

arsenalap11 wrote:4-3 is hardly murder is it? Rolling Eyes

As for us being dominated, we went into the second leg with a lot of injuries, and the first leg we held our own and beat them. Not to mention RvP's rediculous red.

0 shots against is a fairly decent performance I'd say.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 am

Dan wrote:

Yes, but we had a half fit Fabregas, a Van Persie sent off, no Walcott, and a non effective Arshavin. Nasri was our only fully fit attacker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Yes, but we had a half fit Fabregas, a Van Persie sent off, no Walcott, and a non effective Arshavin. Nasri was our only fully fit attacker.

Should have better players to fill in then. Just proves the point further.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:24 am

Ryo wrote:Last chance, get back to the original topic or I'll lock the thread and hand out warnings for spam/going off topic.

Fuck you

Sorry James. Feel free to remake the thread though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:27 am