Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
El Jefe
arsenalap11
Schnix
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Trig
The Zlatan
Dean
Jaetinh
Ben
GCU
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Zzonked
Potato-7
Cameron.
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
luke.
ShakerMatty
Lux
blackskar
bcfcben
Walcott
Ben 10
Cadbury
Jordi
38 posters

What would you like your team to look like next season?

Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 am

[quote="B0dunrin"]
    Potato-7 wrote: Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell

out of curiosity, what's his rating in fifa11? i'm boycotting fifa this year. only PES and FM for me
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Llorente - Pav
    Bale Modric - Huddlestone- Lennon
    BAE - Amorebieta - Dawson - Hutton
    Gomes

Even putting Muniain as an attacking midfielder is stupid

Pav over VDV?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Potato-7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:Iraizoz, Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Gurpegi, Martinez, De Marcos, Llorente and Muniain. Ander joins them this summer, and I am tempted to put in Suseata in there as well.

Better than what Spurs have.

Bale,Lennon,Modric,Huddlestone,Dawson,Gallas,Krancjar(whatever),Gomes,Van Der Vaart

Cant see how the players you mentioned above would fit into the Spurs squad(except Llorente).

Also I really doubt if Bilbao can reach the QF of the CL.Last season they got humiliated in the top 32 of EL. Neutral
    Not just Llorente. Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell Neutral
    Polska is gonna start bumming Raul Garcia What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 784961

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 70955
    Top player though.. not saying he wouldnt get into Spurs' starting XI..

Good because he'd start for every team in world football bar Barcelona and maybe Real Madrid. He's top 5 in the world no doubt.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Subotic is american, dear god I didn't know this

Schnix wrote:yeah, there are a lot of quality "ex"-american players

hangeland, subotic, rossi, ibisevic too sort of

Hangeland was born here, yeah. Subotic did represent us at the youth level, but Ibisevic just went to college here. He could have represented us, but I think he would have had to wait a couple of more years.

Need to keep your scouting game up tut tut
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Llorente - Pav
    Bale Modric - Huddlestone- Lennon
    BAE - Amorebieta - Dawson - Hutton
    Gomes

Even putting Muniain as an attacking midfielder is stupid

Pav over VDV?

Erm yes?
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 am

[quote="Schnix"]
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Potato-7 wrote: Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell

out of curiosity, what's his rating in fifa11? i'm boycotting fifa this year. only PES and FM for me
    84 I think with about 4 specialities and he's unstoppable as a lone striker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 am

Schnix wrote:polska, doesn't matter if it's the EA forums or playmaker

never compare any team to man-utd Razz

the asians here will get mad at you
    Right, I should've known better. Laughing

Oh well... here goes:

Llorente
    Bale - Modric - Martinez - Suseata/Muniain/De Marcos
    BAE - Amorebieta - San Jose - Iraola
    Iraizoz

Bilbao lack a good LB (Koikili is shit shit shit, and Castillo hasn't really stepped up IRL like he does on FM Sad) and than there is Bale. Neutral

If you think Hutton and Gomez is better than Iraola and Iraizoz rofl

Also Lennon is shite. Not a good winger, just a typical physically adept overrated English winger. Suseata is similar but much better technical skills, Muniain can play very effectively on the wing and De Marcos can play anywhere in the Attacking Midfield.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 am

[quote="B0dunrin"]
    Schnix wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:

84 I think with about 4 specialities and he's unstoppable as a lone striker.

84! WTF! this is why i stopped playing FIFA. their ratings favor barclays/liga too much and they shit all over serie A

according to fifa11, john oshea is better than mexes/juan/burdisso eek .... Rolling Eyes
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 am

What's wrong with 84? Llorente should be 86+
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Potato-7 wrote:

Bale,Lennon,Modric,Huddlestone,Dawson,Gallas,Krancjar(whatever),Gomes,Van Der Vaart

Cant see how the players you mentioned above would fit into the Spurs squad(except Llorente).

Also I really doubt if Bilbao can reach the QF of the CL.Last season they got humiliated in the top 32 of EL. Neutral
    Not just Llorente. Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell Neutral
    Polska is gonna start bumming Raul Garcia What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 784961

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 70955
    Top player though.. not saying he wouldnt get into Spurs' starting XI..

Good because he'd start for every team in world football bar Barcelona and maybe Real Madrid. He's top 5 in the world no doubt.
    I'd say he'd compete with Benzema and Higuain for first spot.

Plus Llorente isn't exactly a step down from Villa. Laughing

Llorente will probably be one of the best Target Mans in history.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 am

Lennon was getting around the Madrid defence easily, he just had no good striker to give the ball to think He got injured last season when he was on fire..if that hadn't of happened he might be regarded as the best winger in the league (with Bale shifty)

Dawson + Gallas are quality, doubt the other two are better tbh..it's hard for them to manage with Gomes though....
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Lux wrote:Lol.

Everyone is better than English clubs, even inconsistent German and overrated Italian sides.

uhh we beat both Milan teams and we're a 5th place side. nuff said.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

polska. wrote:

Oh well... here goes:

Llorente
    Iraizoz

Bilbao lack a good LB (Koikili is shit shit shit, and Castillo hasn't really stepped up IRL like he does on FM Sad) and than there is Bale. Neutral

Also Lennon is shite. Not a good winger, just a typical physically adept overrated English winger. Suseata is similar but much better technical skills, Muniain can play very effectively on the wing and De Marcos can play anywhere in the Attacking Midfield.

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 20py8h1
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:34 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:

Everyone is better than English clubs, even inconsistent German and overrated Italian sides.

It was sarcastic Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 am

Lux wrote:Lennon was getting around the Madrid defence easily, he just had no good striker to give the ball to think He got injured last season when he was on fire..if that hadn't of happened he might be regarded as the best winger in the league (with Bale shifty)

Dawson + Gallas are quality, doubt the other two are better tbh..it's hard for them to manage with Gomes though....

Like I said, physically adept. It's not hard to run past defenders.

No good striker? More like he had no skills to give the ball in the first place. Laughing

Amorebieta has been one of the best defenders in La Liga this season and has everything you want in a defender. San Jose has really stepped up as well these past two years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 am

Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Oh well... here goes:

Llorente
    Iraizoz

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 20py8h1
    Ignorance is bliss, ain't it? Laughing

It's alright, England is #1 in world, nobody better than England, Tottenham and Lennon Beasts What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 684775
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:37 am

Fine Shagger wrote:What's wrong with 84? Llorente should be 86+
    Nothing, OVR is misleading, if there was a blind test I'd think his overall was about 89 judging by how well he plays, ridiculously formidable as a lone striker in fifa.
    @ Schnix - Hargreaves' ability is the same as in Fifa 09 rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

Hangeland was born here, yeah. Subotic did represent us at the youth level, but Ibisevic just went to college here. He could have represented us, but I think he would have had to wait a couple of more years.

Who me?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 am

Polska you do realise I favour the La Liga you spaz

I'm not going to reply to that shit, I might bust another brain cell
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

Who me?

Nope U.S of A
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 am

Fonseca wrote:Polska you do realise I favour the La Liga you spaz

It's alright. Bale and Lennon beast. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 684775
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 am

Polska, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

What about Walcott? He's practically the same as Lennon...
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 am

Llorente bashing in here?

Sorry but I won't have that.

Jamie likes him, I love him. smug

shifty
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 am

Polska is a failure.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 am

polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Polska you do realise I favour the La Liga you spaz

It's alright. Bale and Lennon beast. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 684775

Tottenham - Arsenal's rivals
    Fonseca - Favours La Liga

Fuck me, stick to ur Bilbao save
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am

B0dunrin wrote:@ Schnix - Hargreaves' ability is the same as in Fifa 09 What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 70955

facepalm

as a serie A fan, i could never find myself to play fifa11

Last edited by Schnix on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am

luke. wrote:Polska, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

pffffft.

Walcott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lennon.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 am

Luke remove your comment and just leave
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 am

Unlike Lennon, Walcott is a striker. He'll be an immense poacher eventually IMO.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 am

Lux wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:

It was sarcastic What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 6 225495

I suspected but was unsure Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:36 am