Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
El Jefe
arsenalap11
Schnix
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Trig
The Zlatan
Dean
Jaetinh
Ben
GCU
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Zzonked
Potato-7
Cameron.
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
luke.
ShakerMatty
Lux
blackskar
bcfcben
Walcott
Ben 10
Cadbury
Jordi
38 posters

What would you like your team to look like next season?

arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 am

Even this season that's a complete joke.

It goes Barca > Madrid/United/Arsenal/Chelsea > Spurs/Valencia e/t/c...
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you like your team to look like next season?

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Dan wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:Can't believe Liverpool and Man.United fans wouldn't like to see Kagawa playing for them.Both clubs are crying out for a player like him.
    If we get Hulk we'll definitely have the best attack in the league What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 957770

Of course we would. Would he join us?
    Not impossible although Dortmund are playing exceptionally well right now and will be in the CL next year. Liverpool are still attractivve because it's a massive club.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:32 am

Reina
    Kelly---Cahill---Agger---Contreao
    Lucas---Sahin
    Sanchez---Gerrard---Suarez
    Carroll

My semi-realistic dream team wank 2

Chances are it won't happen, we've been linked with all of them; more likely to be Enrique, Young and M'Vila though.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 am

Subotic is american, dear god I didn't know this
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 am

yeah, there are a lot of quality "ex"-american players

hangeland, subotic, rossi, ibisevic too sort of
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am

----------Starting XI---------------
    ------------Lloris--------------------
    Sagna--Djourou-Vermaelen--Clichy
    ---------Song--------------------
    ---------------Wilshere-----------
    -Walcott---Nasri---Hazard---
    -----------RVP----------------

Of course I wouldn't "like" Fabregas to leave, but it looks like a done deal already, Barca will make even more debts and maybe sell Milito and perhaps Bojan in order to get the money Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am

Fonseca wrote:Subotic is american, dear god I didn't know this

Schnix wrote:yeah, there are a lot of quality "ex"-american players

hangeland, subotic, rossi, ibisevic too sort of

Hangeland was born here, yeah. Subotic did represent us at the youth level, but Ibisevic just went to college here. He could have represented us, but I think he would have had to wait a couple of more years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am

Danny wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:No they are not.

Real Madrid/Barcelona > Villarreal/Sevilla/Atletico/Valencia = Arsenal/United/Chelsea/City this season >>> Spurs

Spurs are on Bilbao level, and even then, Bilbao have much better players.
    Bhahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I'll take Atletico's squad over this season's Man United's ANY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

United have Ferguson though.

Arsenal are good but as I said - too many flaws.

Chelsea are complete shit and City is just City....
    You'd take a team challenging for pretty much nothing than one going for the treble?
    Your challenging for a treble because of Ferguson being a genius.
    Atletico Madrid have a better attack and midfield than United, and I'd say better keeper as well.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 am

polska. wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    polska. wrote:Rossi is Italian-American. If he was raised Italian, and considering who he decided to cap for I highly think so, than he considers La Liga and Serie A as good if not better than the EPL, he thinks lowly of English teams outside of the traditional top bunch, probably considers Villarreal a much better club on par with Arsenal, and he has champions league football.

Think of it from the players perspective, not from your "I want so and so" perspective.

Same goes for Llorente. I highly doubt Llorente would even consider leaving Bilbao.

So you good friends with Rossi and ask him all this? Rolling Eyes
    No, I am assuming what is the most likely.

Only English would consider Spurs on the same level as Villarreal. What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 58503

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Tottenham aren't a step up from Villarreal you clown What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 58503 What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 58503

They're pretty even tbh

No they are not.

Real Madrid/Barcelona > Villarreal/Sevilla/Atletico/Valencia = Arsenal/United/Chelsea/City this season >>> Spurs

Spurs are on Bilbao level, and even then, Bilbao have much better players.
    You have to be joking,or else this post belongs to the hall of shame.
    Spurs are 2 classes above bilbao,and on par(if not slightly better)than villareal.
    Sevilla and Atletico are utter crap this season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 am

Iraizoz, Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Gurpegi, Martinez, De Marcos, Llorente and Muniain. Ander joins them this summer, and I am tempted to put in Suseata in there as well.

Better than what Spurs have.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 am

Polska, you don't half talk some shite sometimes.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 am

polska. wrote:Iraizoz, Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Gurpegi, Martinez, De Marcos, Llorente and Muniain. Ander joins them this summer, and I am tempted to put in Suseata in there as well.

Bale,Lennon,Modric,Huddlestone,Dawson,Gallas,Krancjar(whatever),Gomes,Van Der Vaart

Cant see how the players you mentioned above would fit into the Spurs squad(except Llorente).

Also I really doubt if Bilbao can reach the QF of the CL.Last season they got humiliated in the top 32 of EL. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 am

polska. wrote:Your challenging for a treble because of Ferguson being a genius.
    Atletico Madrid have a better attack and midfield than United, and I'd say better keeper as well.
    What a moron you are.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 am

De Gea better then VDS?

No way.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 am

Lol.

Everyone is better than English clubs, even inconsistent German and overrated Italian sides.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

Potato-7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:Iraizoz, Iraola, San Jose, Amorebieta, Gurpegi, Martinez, De Marcos, Llorente and Muniain. Ander joins them this summer, and I am tempted to put in Suseata in there as well.

Bale,Lennon,Modric,Huddlestone,Dawson,Gallas,Krancjar(whatever),Gomes,Van Der Vaart

Cant see how the players you mentioned above would fit into the Spurs squad(except Llorente).

Also I really doubt if Bilbao can reach the QF of the CL.Last season they got humiliated in the top 32 of EL. Neutral

Most of those players would start for Spurs Neutral
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

Polska you're chatting shit lool
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

De Gea better than Van Der Sar? rofl

What a tool you are.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 am

Hall of shame for Polska?

A.Madrids attack is probably the same as ours. Our back 4 and keeper are better. Heck, even our midfield is better..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 am

Our attack is better, defence is better, keeper is better.

Can't comment on the midfield if we're talking about CM's, because I don't really know theirs.

P.S, if people think of Forlan when they think Atletico's attack.. he's poor.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

polska, doesn't matter if it's the EA forums or playmaker

never compare any team to man-utd Razz

the asians here will get mad at you
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

Potato-7 wrote:

Not just Llorente. Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell Neutral
    Polska is gonna start bumming Raul Garcia Mischief
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 am

kyro7 wrote:Our attack is better, defence is better, keeper is better.

Can't comment on the midfield if we're talking about CM's, because I don't really know theirs.

Flopped at United and can only succeed in a good version of the Scottish league shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 am

Schnix wrote:polska, doesn't matter if it's the EA forums or playmaker

never compare any team to man-utd Razz

the asians here will get mad at you
    Ah shut up, it's not like we're saying we're better than Barca or Madrid, it's fucking Atletico who are 7th in La Liga. facepalm
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Potato-7 wrote:

Not just Llorente. Seems like people think hes better than he is because of fifa 11 aswell Neutral
    Polska is gonna start bumming Raul Garcia Mischief

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Our attack is better, defence is better, keeper is better.

Flopped at United and can only succeed in a good version of the Scottish league shifty
    He's even been poor in La Liga this season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 am

Atletico have Aguero and Forlan so they must be amazing despite being 7th.. Run
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 am

Llorente - Pav
    Bale Modric - Huddlestone- Lennon
    BAE - Amorebieta - Dawson - Hutton
    Gomes

Even putting Muniain as an attacking midfielder is stupid
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 am

Dan wrote:Atletico have Aguero and Forlan so they must be amazing despite being 7th.. Run

Forlan is shit now. Simples
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:
    Potato-7 wrote:

Polska is gonna start bumming Raul Garcia What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 784961

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What would you like your team to look like next season? - Page 5 70955
    Top player though.. not saying he wouldnt get into Spurs' starting XI..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:24 am