Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Sean
Walcott
ricky//habana
Mason
crump
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
CoVkId01
Kuled
Grenade
Mal
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Lux
Barton
Kris
ResurrectionRooney
Jess
luke.
Pippo
Ben
Cadbury
ShakerMatty
27 posters

Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16

Post by Mason Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 am

Ben wrote:The shop.

Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16 - Page 3 70955
    Anonymous

Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid question but im looking to get a job at 16

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 am

Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I got my first job at 14. My suggestion, pretend not to speak English.

What did you do? Laughing

Rent boy.
    Neutral ROFL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 am

Burytilidie wrote:I am going to send applications in to Wh Smith, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco, British Homestore, Iceland and Marks And Spencer also Manchester Fort near mine said theres some shops there what are looking for people so will apply for them also Smile

If you have no luck by September-ish, M&S will almost certainly give you a Christmas job. They only do applications online though.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 am

Yep my mum told me that a lot of places want people to work round christmas time Smile.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Gamestation, Game, HMV, JJB?
    Yeah may have a look at them but Gamestation has some Sweaty long haired freaks Dry Smile well the one near mine does shifty
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 am

I'm 17 w/o a job, but i don't need one for Xmas, i need one now, fucking hating this recession
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:20 am

Indeed Sad
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 am

If you want a job at 16, work in catering. I start on Saturday, work 8 hours for £6 an hour. Not too bad.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 am

Where at?
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 am

A catering company near me... shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 am

kk sounds good shifty
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 am

If you just google 'catering companies near *wherever you live*' loads will come up and then just apply to them. Very Happy
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 am

what do they expect you to do?
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 am

In catering companies?

Serve food/drinks at weddings, set tables, clear up tables etc etc
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 am

I recently got an Apprenticeship at my local council, had a Team Meeting on Tuesday and my manager said that they are now welcoming Work Experience for something to put on peoples CVs. Could help you get a job when your older so they can't reject you for having no experience. No money though which is a bummer, only possible travel expenses. Also if you could do Work Experience at one place for some time, it could help you in getting a job with the same company in the future, thats if your interested in working there.

I am looking to stay at the Council for about 5 years if thats possible, hopefully I get made permanent. I know I will be there for 2 years, it's just if they have the money and if I am good enough. My local council offers decent pention money and also free courses which I can add onto my CV. After the 5 years, looking to go London cos thats where the money is at! Easier said that done though, not much out there.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

Jess wrote:If you just google 'catering companies near *wherever you live*' loads will come up and then just apply to them. Very Happy
    Will do thanks Surprised
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

Walcott wrote:I recently got an Apprenticeship at my local council, had a Team Meeting on Tuesday and my manager said that they are now welcoming Work Experience for something to put on peoples CVs. Could help you get a job when your older so they can't reject you for having no experience. No money though which is a bummer, only possible travel expenses. Also if you could do Work Experience at one place for some time, it could help you in getting a job with the same company in the future, thats if your interested in working there.

I am looking to stay at the Council for about 5 years if thats possible, hopefully I get made permanent. I know I will be there for 2 years, it's just if they have the money and if I am good enough. My local council offers decent pention money and also free courses which I can add onto my CV. After the 5 years, looking to go London cos thats where the money is at! Easier said that done though, not much out there.
    Yeh my mates doing work experience for the council atm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am

Go to a school, and be a cleaner. Smile
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am

Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 am

some places prefer you to actually go in
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 am

Sent my cv because the local shopping centre near mine asked for me to and they said there are some sale assistant jobs available Smile also going to go in to a few shops on monday and ask for a job application and look for catering jobs which is what jess said Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am

Good Luck Mate! thumb
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 am

Cheers Jela Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 am

No problem Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 am

Pizza Hut. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 am

Sell match programmes at Bury? shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 am

shifty They will have no jobs Laughing but i could try i guess and with Salford. And ive applied for Pizza Hut but i have received no replies off the places i have applied for. Fuck you
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 am

Fucking stuck up cunts. Applied at Smiths, Tesco, McDonalds, Homebase, Garden Centre.

NOT ONE FUCKING REPLY, and it'll be a week tomorrow.

Fuck you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:24 pm