Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Cornholio
Deacs
wellz
Trig
Kris
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
crump
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
luke.
Mouse
Sean
Lux
SBSP
Jamie
21 posters

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Anonymous

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 am

atastycrumpet wrote:What the fuck, am I on drugs? I couldn't get to sleep so decided to read my Alan Carr biography and it's 5:30. I feel wide awake and I could run a marathon. I'm gonna be dead in about 12 hours I think.
    facepalm
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 am

The-Reporter wrote:NZG said "Agger is world class".

Thought that was rather hilarious.

agger is world class.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 am

Agger was world class in 2007, but unfortunately he got all those injuries.

See my first post in this thread: http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2087p30-legendary-talents-yet-underapprecated-and-unfulfiled
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 am

NZG wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:NZG said "Agger is world class".

Thought that was rather hilarious.

agger is world class.
    Yeh he showed it in the champions league last season.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:I remember saying to Scuba Steve, that there was no way Nery Castillo would sign for an MLS team because he was too expensive(not because he was too good, obviously we know that's not true)

He ended up playing(and continued being shit) for Chicago Fire. Laughing

Ha! So fuck you, you fat fuck!

Rumors about him joining Chivas(Guadalajara) now. the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 4 58503

Way too expensive.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 am

hey steve do you know if that United v Barca match is at RFK or FedEx?
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:03 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:hey steve do you know if that United v Barca match is at RFK or FedEx?

I don't think the venue has been announced but I am sure it will be at Fed Ex. DC United v Real sold out fed ex, so I guarantee this game will be the same.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 am

Yeah, supposed to be at Shithole 2.0, not the original.
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 am

haha fed ex field is not a shit hole.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 am

hahaha, its not that bad
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 pm

holds 91.7k people. one of the nicest stadiums in the country, therefore the world. Steve just doesn't care for the nfl so I guess that's why he doesn't care for fed ex.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Press box doesn't have wireless internet, and the press box did not have ac the day during the United/Madrid game. Very unaccommodating otherwise.
    Deacs

Post by Deacs Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm

I completely agree with Lux. Games involving Barcelona tend to be extremely boring in my opinion.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Press box doesn't have wireless internet, and the press box did not have ac the day during the United/Madrid game. Very unaccommodating otherwise.

Laughing

I remember that day, like a fucking oven.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Barbra Streisand
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Ryan shutup
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm singing, dude.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am

I thought this was a healthy thread to bump. shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 am

To Lux: re Real vs Spurs.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 am

Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

He seems to be ignoring me, can't work out why scratch
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 am

Fine Shagger wrote:He seems to be ignoring me, can't work out why scratch

What did he say? Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:15 am

Can't remember exactly, and the search on here is shit, but basically said Spurs were gonna win.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 am

To be fair, I did fancy Spurs tonight. I thought they could get a result, but it just all went tits up, from Lennon, to the opening goal in the first 5, to Crouch being sent off. Couldn't of gone any worse for them.

They're out now. Disappointing really because, it would of been great watching the 2nd leg if the came had of been close. Even if Spurs had of kept it to 1/2-0, they've of had a glimmer of hope, tie's dead now though. I think I'll probably watch the Inter game, 'cos I know they got beat 5-2 and from what I heard, it was quite embarrasing, but you know, I still think Inter have got a chance funnily enough. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 am

all those noobs that got brainwashed by sky and actually thought that spurs could win should be name and shamed in this thread
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 am

Lux
    Andothegreat

There's 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 am

Lux is a hopeful Englishman.

Ando is just a biased idiot on these things. facepalm
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

Bit unfair to be called out just because of a wrong prediction. If I remember correctly Fine Shagger, you predicted that Barca would easily beat Arsenal in their first leg.

I'm sure a lot of people though Spurs had a chance.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 am

ayvee1 wrote:Bit unfair to be called out just because of a wrong prediction. If I remember correctly Fine Shagger, you predicted that Barca would easily beat Arsenal in their first leg.

I'm sure a lot of people though Spurs had a chance.

There really was nothing suggesting Spurs had a chance though.

Yeah I called the 1st leg wrong in Barca game, referee's fault not mine shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:24 am

polska. wrote:Lux is a hopeful Englishman.

Ando is just a biased idiot on these things. facepalm

I knew his post would be about me, it's pretty sad seeing as how I never even said Spurs would win whistle

This is the childish stuff I gotta deal with him, that's why he's on ignore Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:24 pm