Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Cornholio
Deacs
wellz
Trig
Kris
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
crump
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
luke.
Mouse
Sean
Lux
SBSP
Jamie
21 posters

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am

smug
    Dean
    Dean

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 5 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Dean Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am

Lux wrote:
    polska. wrote:Lux is a hopeful Englishman.

Ando is just a biased idiot on these things. facepalm

I knew his post would be about me, it's pretty sad seeing as how I never even said Spurs would win whistle

This is the childish stuff I gotta deal with him, that's why he's on ignore Laughing

You've put him on ignore? I'd say that was childish, he's not a troll or anything like that, he just has different opinions to you and it also signals to me, you've pretty much accepted defeat and threw your hand in. Well well well.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 am

Dean wrote:You've put him on ignore? I'd say that was childish, he's not a troll or anything like that, he just has different opinions to you and it also signals to me, you've pretty much accepted defeat and threw your hand in. Well well well.

Defeat? what defeat?

This isn't a war, but every time he calls me out and tries to stir stuff. I don't mind different opinions, but have you not seen our encounters? It's ridiculous.

Ignoring him isn't childish, I'm bored with the pointless arguments when I just want to relax and have fun. I'm taking the high road, and even when I don't respond to him he manages to take stabs at me facepalm

He's not a troll, he's just a mad guy who I don't have time for.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am

To the people who thought Hernandez was too small for the premiere league and called him a no name player when he joined. Some of them even United Fans.(not necessarily anyone from here. the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 5 279869)

Stupid hoes, I hope you die.

Last edited by BigPoppaSmurf on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 am

Laughing

I stuck him in my fantasy team first week

Knew he'd do well. Cool
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

The people that thought English Football was good.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 am

laugh
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:08 pm

El Pipita wrote:The people that thought English Football was good.

Bolton want that Sarabia guy on loan next season shifty
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

He'd crush EPL
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:24 am

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/6372/1/bolton-eyeing-real-madrid-youngster

The Bulgarian Beastifier will crush him Simples

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:28 pm