Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Childish Logic
Jorlung
AndItsKoren!
Trent
crump
9 posters

Suso fined for calling Enrique gay

crump
    crump

Suso fined for calling Enrique gay Empty Suso fined for calling Enrique gay

Post by crump Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am

Laughing

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2012/dec/suso-twitter-comments.aspx

The charge, which the player admitted and requested a paper hearing, was that he acted in a way which was improper and/or brought the game into disrepute in that the comment was posted on his Twitter account and included a reference to a person/s sexual orientation and/or disability.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Suso fined for calling Enrique gay Empty Re: Suso fined for calling Enrique gay

Post by Trent Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:20 am

Stupid.

He wouldn't have got fined if he called him straight, they make gay seem offensive.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:02 am

Trent wrote:Stupid.

He wouldn't have got fined if he called him straight, they make gay seem offensive.

You stupid prick. People don't call others straight to try and offend someone, but people do call others gay to try and offend.

If I called you a white man it isn't offensive, but if I call you a nigga it is and I'd rightly be in trouble for it.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:

You stupid prick. People don't call others straight to try and offend someone, but people do call others gay to try and offend.

If I called you a white man it isn't offensive, but if I call you a nigga it is and I'd rightly be in trouble for it.
    Calling me a nigga wouldn't offend me whatsoever.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 am

I should have said someone instead of you. Point still stands that one is used as an offensive term and one isn't. You're just thick.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 am

The point is that Suso and Millions of other people use gay as a general term for "stupid, dumb, etc." (ex. Stop being so gay). That obviously is offensive to homosexuals, because it's basically implying that gays are "stupid, dumb, etc." Obviously Suso most people don't purposely intend to come off that way, it is still insensitive if nothing else.

Also in case anyone is wondering what the context is in. Suso posted a pic on twitter of Enrique getting his teeth whitened or something and said "What the fuck is this guy doing? He's so gay. He does everything but play football." Or something along the lines of that.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:

That's racist in itself. If i call you white it's okay but being black is bad!!!

but it's not the word but how it is used..... You can use white in a racist way.

Suso shouldn't of done it. Deserved it.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 am

The final nail in the coffin was adding "he has mental problems" next to the "he is gay" part.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 am

Enrique is gay though.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 am

Enrique is a phaggot.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm

and a retard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:19 pm