Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Cornholio
Deacs
wellz
Trig
Kris
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
crump
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
luke.
Mouse
Sean
Lux
SBSP
Jamie
21 posters

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Anonymous

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread Empty the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 am

this thread for any longstanding arguement or theory held onto this forum regarding footballs. if in past u having arguement and debate with someone about football but u still thinking to this day, that he is very wrong...or if something he predicted is not come true(like liverpool qualify for champion league), destroy that ass in this threads What a Face
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 am

Anything Lux, The-Reporter or Torresxvilla has said...
    Anonymous

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 am

Jamie wrote:Anything Lux, The-Reporter or Torresxvilla has said...

u need to post some mateiral and proof to making lol worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 am

The-Reporter isn't bad. I'd add 19Jones19v to the list instead. bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 am

19Jones19v, for when Arsenal don't win their next two matches and fail to win the title or place under Chelsea.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 am

You laughed when I said Liverpool would do bad last season and Spurs would do better king

--------

Generally it's got to be Jamie....he's way too arrogant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 am

Malouda isn't world class.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 am

James ♠ wrote:Malouda isn't world class.

He's in bad form now but for the last 2 and a half years I'd say he has been World Class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:16 am

Sean CFC wrote:

He's in bad form now but for the last 2 and a half years I'd say he has been World Class.

He isn't a world class player though. Form is temporary, class is permanent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:16 am

malouda is awesome

but very unthusaism against arsenal and in many recent match
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:16 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

You laughed when I said Liverpool would do bad last season and Spurs would do better king

--------

Generally it's got to be Jamie....he's way too arrogant.

I'm only arrogant towards some people, who I geniunely believe I know more than. You are one of those few people. I don't rate your football opinions in the slightest. Clichéd after clichéd view.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:

He isn't a world class player though. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Depends what you term world class?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am

Jamie wrote:I'm only arrogant towards some people, who I geniunely believe I know more than. You are one of those few people. I don't rate your football opinions in the slightest. Clichéd after clichéd view.

"Zomg I love Spain cuz they pass well"

Not clichéd at all Deal

Durr obviously you'd only have a superiority complex over those you THINK you know more than.....that's the whole reasoning behind being it. The fact is that it's only that you think you know more.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 am

Everyone for Fabianski. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

i call out scotty boy for creating multis to being use as 'internet wingmans'
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Jamie wrote:I'm only arrogant towards some people, who I geniunely believe I know more than. You are one of those few people. I don't rate your football opinions in the slightest. Clichéd after clichéd view.

Not clichéd at all Deal

Durr obviously you'd only have a superiority complex over those you THINK you know more than.....that's the whole reasoning behind being it. The fact is that it's only that you think you know more.

How reasoned I am in debates depends on who I'm debating with. You are stubborn, so I adopt a stubborn approach. Others are more fair or reasoned in their views so I am more fair or reasoned to them.

Us two are on the opposite ends, we both believe in different views and we'll never agree. I pretty much agree with nothing you say so I think you're clueless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

mauro wrote:i call out scotty boy for creating multis to being use as 'internet wingmans'
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 am

jamie what was ur name on ea
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

I call out Polska.

If you're really a woman, I would like a sandwich
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 am

womens should not being allow on here

maybe mal should creating cooking and nitting section just for them

leave football to real mens fucking hoes and go cook some dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 am

mauro wrote:jamie what was ur name on ea

LFCtorresLFC
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 am

Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Not clichéd at all Deal

How reasoned I am in debates depends on who I'm debating with. You are stubborn, so I adopt a stubborn approach. Others are more fair or reasoned in their views so I am more fair or reasoned to them.

Us two are on the opposite ends, we both believe in different views and we'll never agree. I pretty much agree with nothing you say so I think you're clueless.

I'm always reasonable. Most of the time I'm not even talking to you and you just jump in and say "Bullshit". What you mean by "fair and reasoned" is agreeing with you Stop
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Not clichéd at all Deal

I'm always reasonable. Most of the time I'm not even talking to you and you just jump in and say "Bullshit". What you mean by "fair and reasoned" is agreeing with you Stop

No, I mean with a lot of people I can understand their view point. Yours is for the most part just down right baffling. Opinions such as Fabregas being as good as Xavi makes it hard to understand you, aswell as the usual xenophobe shit.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am

Jamie wrote:No, I mean with a lot of people I can understand their view point. Yours is for the most part just down right baffling. Opinions such as Fabregas being as good as Xavi makes it hard to understand you, aswell as the usual xenophobe shit.

Xenophobe shit? That's just stupid and hypocritical considering one of the recent things you said to me was "a typical English view"
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Jamie wrote:No, I mean with a lot of people I can understand their view point. Yours is for the most part just down right baffling. Opinions such as Fabregas being as good as Xavi makes it hard to understand you, aswell as the usual xenophobe shit.

Xenophobe shit? That's just stupid and hypocritical considering one of the recent things you said to me was "a typical English view"

Saying you have a typical English view is not xenophobic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 am

is being honest lux

u have many xenophobic trait and u have very english mentality regard football

ur opinion is strange, i remember u saying on ea some time ago that u dont like black women because they seem very ugly to u or something What a Face
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 am

Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Well I have no clue what it is then because people seem to overuse it as much as racism.

"Fear/hate of foreigners"....is what I get from a dictionary? I don't remember ever showing fear/hate towards foreigners.......unless you include me hating 1 foreign person as xenophobic or something

mauro wrote:is being honest lux

u have many xenophobic trait and u have very english mentality regard football

ur opinion is strange, i remember u saying on ea some time ago that u dont like black women because they seem very ugly to u or something What a Face

Wrong.

I'm more likely to go for a white woman because we have more in common and tbh I think that's natural......but I do remember actually saying that I don't mind that much. 50/50 choice I'd go with a white person but if it's on more than "pick black or white" I'd look for other things like personality first easily.

If I have an English mentality to football that means nothing wrong....you have an Italian mentality.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:36 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Well I have no clue what it is then because people seem to overuse it as much as racism.

"Fear/hate of foreigners"....is what I get from a dictionary? I don't remember ever showing fear/hate towards foreigners.......unless you include me hating 1 foreign person as xenophobic or something

No, I'm talking about your constant hate/underrating of non-English players and leagues.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 am

Jamie wrote:No, I'm talking about your constant hate/underrating of non-English players and leagues.

I could say the opposite about you (i.e. hate for England/English league)

I don't underrate every non English player and every non English league.....this is just a silly idea that's got into your head because I don't believe that La Liga is better than the Premier League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:53 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Jamie wrote:No, I'm talking about your constant hate/underrating of non-English players and leagues.

I could say the opposite about you (i.e. hate for England/English league)

I don't underrate every non English player and every non English league.....this is just a silly idea that's got into your head because I don't believe that La Liga is better than the Premier League.

I'm not saying you underrate every thing non-English, but you do think Barcelona is boring. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:11 pm