Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Cornholio
Deacs
wellz
Trig
Kris
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
crump
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
luke.
Mouse
Sean
Lux
SBSP
Jamie
21 posters

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 am

ahlycotc wrote:I'm not saying you underrate every thing non-English, but you do think Barcelona is boring. Neutral

and? I don't find passing exciting I find action exciting. A lot of the time when teams aren't stupid and play into Barcelona's hands by trying to play Barcelona at their own game (and end up losing terribly) it just results in Barcelona racking up pass after pass and nothing coming from it.

A game like Barcelona vs Arsenal will be entertaining but it's all down to the opponent of Arsenal usually. The recent El Classio was good because there were so many goals but it was an uneven contest and tbh closely fought end to end battles are the most entertaining.

I've watched Barcelona live btw..they were actually good that day but it was actually the B/C team so no surprise.
    Anonymous

the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 am

some peoplpe like articulate passing coordination and triangles

others like seeing longballs from end to end, those people are stupid
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 am

[quote="mauro"]some peoplpe like articulate passing coordination and triangles

others like seeing longballs from end to end, those people are stupid[/quote]

Hodgson Disagrees
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

mauro wrote:some peoplpe like articulate passing coordination and triangles

others like seeing longballs from end to end, those people are stupid

Who said anything about longballs? End to end football doesn't = longballs...in the case of Barcelona it means stop fucking passing it around and get on the game.

Not that longballs when played well are stupid...

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

Luxz0rz wrote:it just results in Barcelona racking up pass after pass and nothing coming from it.

Sorry, I thought Barcelona scored about 5 goals every game for some reason.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:it just results in Barcelona racking up pass after pass and nothing coming from it.

Obviously they don't do it every game........

Teams that go in with the right strategy against Barcelona don't let that scoreline happen. My point is that some teams make 10 passes in 2 minutes and 5 chances come from it......where as Barcelona could pass it around whilst the clever teams defence sits back and no chance will develop for ages. Eventually they may get a chance and score but leaving effectiveness aside it's just boring...I'd rather see teams go for it and get in a lot of decent chances instead of waiting 5 minutes for 1 chance.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Teams that go in with the right strategy against Barcelona don't let that scoreline happen. My point is that some teams make 5 passes in 2 minutes and 5 chances come from it......where as Barcelona could pass it around whilst the clever teams defence sits back and no chance will develop for ages. Eventually they may get a chance and score but leaving effectiveness aside it's just boring...I'd rather see teams go for it and get in a lot of decent chances instead of waiting 5 minutes for 1 chance.

You remind me of Harry "tactics are useless" Redknapp.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 am

Jamie wrote:You remind me of Harry "tactics are useless" Redknapp.

and look where that has got Harry Redknapp.....he's doing absolutely terribly scratch

Spurs are very entertaining........
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

what is barcelona goal difference? like 50+ so far this season?

how is nothing come from passing then?

ur very strange opinion lux!!!!!!!!!!!what then is your definition of end to end? i watching npowerchampionship match a few week ago, it was all longball from goalkeeper/defender, to other goalkeeper/defender of other team. and when this was not happening, it was all 2 foot taclke

is this ur idea of entertainign football? that is not football. if u like that style of play then australian football league is the sport for u they liek to kick big 60 metre balls like this and like to taclke hard. im sure u will like that sport more
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

and look where that has got Harry Redknapp.....he's doing absolutely terribly scratch

Yeah, they are. They are also very vulnerable. I have no doubts that at some stage in the Champions league they are going to get absolutely smashed, talking 5-0 type scoreline here because of their naive play.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

mauro wrote:what is barcelona goal difference? like 50+ so far this season?

ur very strange opinion lux!!!!!!!!!!!what then is your definition of end to end? i watching npowerchampionship match a few week ago, it was all longball from goalkeeper/defender, to other goalkeeper/defender of other team. and when this was not happening, it was all 2 foot taclke

is this ur idea of entertainign football? that is not football. if u like that style of play then australian football league is the sport for u they liek to kick big 60 metre balls like this and like to taclke hard. im sure u will like that sport more

You think the Championship isn't entertaining? Gun

I would watch any Championship match over Barcelona.

Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Yeah, they are. They are also very vulnerable. I have no doubts that at some stage in the Champions league they are going to get absolutely smashed, talking 5-0 type scoreline here because of their naive play.

Of course.....because being cautious is entertaining. Like I said....I'm not talking about success here I'm talking about entertainment. Barcelona have won everything so what's the point debating it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Teams that go in with the right strategy against Barcelona don't let that scoreline happen. My point is that some teams make 10 passes in 2 minutes and 5 chances come from it......where as Barcelona could pass it around whilst the clever teams defence sits back and no chance will develop for ages. Eventually they may get a chance and score but leaving effectiveness aside it's just boring...I'd rather see teams go for it and get in a lot of decent chances instead of waiting 5 minutes for 1 chance.

No obviously not every game, but many games. They have an average of over 3 goals a game in the league this season so far. Any other team in the world can only dream of such an average.

@ bold: Would you mind naming an EPL team that fits that description?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    mauro wrote:what is barcelona goal difference? like 50+ so far this season?

You think the Championship isn't entertaining? the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 318833

I would watch any Championship match over Barcelona.

Jamie wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Of course.....because being cautious is entertaining.

obviously my taste in articulate, cohesive, intelligent passing football is not in ur tastes. to me, longballs after longball which are clearances and NOT how the english like to classify as "intelligent long pass" is not entertaining
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 am

The Championship is a sexy league tbh not worthy
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 am

ahlycotc wrote:No obviously not every game, but many games. They have an average of over 3 goals a game in the league this season so far. Any other team in the world can only dream of such an average.

Bolton? Spurs?

Tbh I'm at work a lot or watching my own team play so I don't watch the Premier League as much as I could.

Not every team does what I'm saying....but at least they aren't on the other side of the scale alongside Barcelona. Even Arsenal are more forthcoming.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:No obviously not every game, but many games. They have an average of over 3 goals a game in the league this season so far. Any other team in the world can only dream of such an average.

Bolton? Spurs?

Tbh I'm at work a lot or watching my own team play so I don't watch the Premier League as much as I could.

Not every team does what I'm saying....but at least they aren't on the other side of the scale alongside Barcelona. Even Arsenal are more forthcoming.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. What team creates more than Barcelona in the world? No one has as many chances.

I think you are assuming Barcelona play with the same style as Spain here, am I right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:15 am

lux

maybe ur issue is not with barcelona but with the teams that try to playing defensive against them

u hating barcelona so much for being to good that they forcing other team to playing with 10 defenders which make the game 'boring' to you
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:16 am

mauro wrote:
    obviously my taste in articulate, cohesive, intelligent passing football is not in ur tastes. to me, longballs after longball which are clearances and NOT how the english like to classify as "intelligent long pass" is not entertaining

Chances and action gets the blood flowing.....it's all adrenaline and excitement......"oooooos" and "ahhhhhhs". Sometimes you can admire a brilliant pin point pass but it's not the same.

P.S. the Championship isn't just longball after longball. A lot of teams just play good attacking football like Watford. We've scored the most.......and ok we've also let in a lot but we're one of the most entertaining in the league.

mauro wrote:lux

maybe ur issue is not with barcelona but with the teams that try to playing defensive against them

u hating barcelona so much for being to good that they forcing other team to playing with 10 defenders which make the game 'boring' to you

Not really. If the other teams go out and attack then they'll probably just get passed around the park and lose.

Jamie wrote:I don't understand what you're getting at here. What team creates more than Barcelona in the world? No one has as many chances.

I think you are assuming Barcelona play with the same style as Spain here, am I right?

No.

As I said some teams make it easy for Barcelona like Real Madrid (but that was obvious as they're too proud and confident to put countering Barcelona ahead of their own game)......generally when you go into European football Barcelona haven't been as effective.....maybe it's just to do with the Spanish way of football and teams can't handle Barcelona.

mauro wrote:barcelona produce more chance than any team

so i no understand how ur 'ardenaline is not pump'

i can invisage u at watford game, goalkeeper punting ball to other side of field and u watching into the stand 'get in their son, fight for that ball' and then when ur striker cannot trap or win the ball, other team has same plan and punt ball to your defence in hope of lucky knock down...and u will be like 'cmon son, defend, show ur power mate!" and then when ur defender win the ball, repeat same as before, punt ball back to other side of field and again "get in their son fight for you life!"

Wtf....I'm not some working class imbecile Laughing

You don't know nearly enough about Watford. We play longball sometimes but generally we just take the game to the other team.......on the ground or in the air we're not stuck to any principles we just do what's best to win with our ability. Also we're one of the fairest teams in the league (i.e. low fouls/cards).

Everyone likes it when players put in 110%.....players sweating for the team and the fans are admirable.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 am; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 am

barcelona produce more chance than any team

i can invisage u at watford game, goalkeeper punting ball to other side of field and u watching into the stand 'get in their son, fight for that ball' and then when ur striker cannot trap or win the ball, other team has same plan and punt ball to your defence in hope of lucky knock down...and u will be like 'cmon son, defend, show ur power mate!" and then when ur defender win the ball, repeat same as before, punt ball back to other side of field and again "get in their son fight for you life!"
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Malouda isn't world class.

He's in bad form now but for the last 2 and a half years I'd say he has been World Class.

He isn't a world class player though. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Yet you're using 1 bad game as an argument against us saying he's world class?

2 seasons > 1 game. And he only hit great for last season, and has been ok this year, and has still been world class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:29 am

luxor

of course

when i go to game i not want to see player with no passion that just walking

my favorite play was giulio migliaccio bedcause he work hard and making crazy tackle

but not only this, he is good creator, good passer and very skills. when i watching some english team play, they make crazy taclke, but have no skills at all. this is not attractive. this is just dumb play and showing of a player that not develop properly through youth level

i seeing a few championship match into this season. i only liked qpr and leeds. other team like ipswich, burnley, coventry that i have seen, just booting ball everywhere

pls, tell me why when player with no pressure, no defender near him for about 20 yards, but still puntingball? why why why. this is absolute stupid thing to do and is how we say in italy, uneducatated play. is like for many english player, automatic thing to do is kick ball away straight away? why
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 am

mauro wrote:luxor

of course

when i go to game i not want to see player with no passion that just walking

my favorite play was giulio migliaccio bedcause he work hard and making crazy tackle

but not only this, he is good creator, good passer and very skills. when i watching some english team play, they make crazy taclke, but have no skills at all. this is not attractive. this is just dumb play and showing of a player that not develop properly through youth level

i seeing a few championship match into this season. i only liked qpr and leeds. other team like ipswich, burnley, coventry that i have seen, just booting ball everywhere

pls, tell me why when player with no pressure, no defender near him for about 20 yards, but still puntingball? why why why. this is absolute stupid thing to do and is how we say in italy, uneducatated play. is like for many english player, automatic thing to do is kick ball away straight away? why

I hardly get excited over players like Cattermole it's just stupid as you said.

Obviously you haven't seen Watford on tv vs QPR Cool...I see QPR a lot...in fact I just saw live Taarabt's wonder display against Swansea when they won 4-0.....but Taarabt was completely outplayed by us because he tried doing tricks all the time and it was too easy for our defenders to stop him. Football isn't just about passing...the Championship is about a lot of things and you won't just win by being physical, or doing tricks or anything like that.....generally you want the whole package.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am

KYRO!

kyro7 wrote:
    Cameron|94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Reckon we'll get roughly 0 points from our next 2. Neutral

I reckon we'll get 6
    the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 70955
    If we do I'll stick a bottle of pepsi (2 litre) up my anus and post a picture of it.

Manchester United 1 - 0 Arsenal
    Manchester United 2 - 0 Sunderland
    6 Points

DO IT!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 am

only 1 championship match per week is televise in australia

sometimes 2 but is rare

so im not able to watch all team

but i have seen about half the team at least once, only very few playing good football to me, most just playing aerial ping pong
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 am

i like tarabt he has sexy skills

maybe is true watford dominate him by muscle but tarabt will be playing epl next season...what about watford What a Face the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 177832
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 am

mauro wrote:barcelona produce more chance than any team

Laughing

This post is gold.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

Bolton? Spurs?

So from my reading comprehension, you are saying Bolton, Spurs, and Arsenal are more forthcoming and create more chances than Barca. Well I disagree, but those 2 words aren't going to change your mind. Maybe this will...

Barcelona

v Espanyol
    Goals: 5
    Shots: 19
    Shots on goal: 10
    Corners: 7

v R Sociedad
    Shots: 22
    Shots on goal: 9
    Corners: 11

v Osasuna
    Goals: 3
    Shots: 15
    Corners: 5

v Real Madrid
    Shots on goal: 6
    Corners: 3

v Almeria
    Goals: 8
    Shots: 18
    Shots on goal: 13

Bolton

v WBA
    Goals: 2
    Shots: 14

v Sunderland
    Goals: 0
    Shots: 13
    Shots on goal: 3

v Blackburn

v ManCity
    Shots: 12
    Shots on goal: 1
    Corners: 8

v Blackpool
    Shots: 32
    Corners: 4

Spurs

v Newcastle
    Shots: 16
    Shots on goal: 8
    Corners: 9

v Aston Villa
    Shots on goal: 4

v Chelsea
    Goals: 1
    Shots: 10
    Corners: 1

v Twente
    Shots: 6

v Birmingham

Conclusion

First, I hope I didn't waste my team looking at the stats. To easily compile all this...

Code:

Barca    Bolton    Spurs
    Goals        26      6            9
    Shots        89      85          59
    on Goal      47      26          21
    Corners      31      25          28

As you can see Barca destroys those two teams in chances made. Bolton can only thank their freakish 32 shots against Blackpool for even coming close to Barca. I also like to consider flair and passing in the equation of entertaining football. You don't, so I won't talk about that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 am

Mauro, you want to watch a Forest game Wink

Quality entertainment
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 am

mauro wrote:only 1 championship match per week is televise in australia

sometimes 2 but is rare

so im not able to watch all team

but i have seen about half the team at least once, only very few playing good football to me, most just playing aerial ping pong

There's not that many on English TV too.....recently more but generally 1/2 a week.

Lots of teams don't play aerial ping pong Confused

mauro wrote:i like tarabt he has sexy skills

maybe is true watford dominate him by muscle but tarabt will be playing epl next season...what about watford What a Face the "im calling you the fuck out bitch!" thread - Page 2 177832

QPR aren't promoted yet.

Watford have every chance of being promoted...we're in 8th with games in hand.

We dominated Taarabt by muscle? Yes that's very clever.......as I said we have one of the best disciplinary records and we have the youngest team in the league.....we also have arguably one of/the best youth academy anywhere in the world....all the top teams have praised it.

ahlycotc wrote:
    So from my reading comprehension, you are saying Bolton, Spurs, and Arsenal are more forthcoming and create more chances than Barca. Well I disagree, but those 2 words aren't going to change your mind. Maybe this will...

Barcelona

v Espanyol
    Shots: 19
    Corners: 7

v R Sociedad
    Shots: 22

v Osasuna

v Real Madrid

v Almeria
    Goals: 8
    Shots: 18
    Shots on goal: 13

Bolton

v WBA

v Sunderland
    Shots on goal: 3

v Blackburn

v ManCity
    Shots: 12
    Corners: 8

v Blackpool
    Shots: 32

Spurs

v Newcastle
    Shots: 16
    Shots on goal: 8
    Corners: 9

v Aston Villa

v Chelsea
    Shots: 10
    Corners: 1

v Twente
    Shots: 6

v Birmingham

Conclusion

First, I hope I didn't waste my team looking at the stats. To easily compile all this...

Code:

Barca    Bolton    Spurs
    Goals        26      6            9
    Shots        89      85          59
    on Goal      47      26          21
    Corners      31      25          28

As you can see Barca destroys those two teams in chances made. Bolton can only thank their freakish 32 shots against Blackpool for even coming close to Barca. I also like to consider flair and passing in the equation of entertaining football. You don't, so I won't talk about that.

Tbh I dunno why I said Bolton..and what is with those stats because obviously Bolton and Spurs have more than 6 and 9 goals.......the game Bolton and Spurs had between each other was 4-2 and that was veryyyyyy entertaining. As I've said those stats don't mean everything......if teams play to Barcelona's strengths then you can only expect them to be smashed for chances. You can't really base entertainment on stats like that anyway.

Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 am

Going back to the Barcelona struggle in Europe point you made Lux, they haven't really. Sure they've had a few hiccups against Rubin Kazan and Inter(they deserved to qualify vs Inter) but over the past few seasons they have been the best in the Champions League, so I don't buy that argument.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:21 pm