Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Zzonked
FCB
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Scott_LFC
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Eternal Witcher
jeb4eva
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Novi
vel
Grenade
27 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Dagbon
    Dagbon

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Dagbon Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:11 am

Holy fuck where is that Glen post that perfectly encapsulated how I feel?
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:15 am

Glen Miller wrote:I wish last season had never happened.  I was content, I was comfortable with being a upper-midtable team.  I was growing accustomed to watching us once a week, making self-defeatist comments for 90 minutes, then getting on with the rest of my life for the other 166.5 hours in the week.  I revelled in my self-deprecation online.  Then last season happened, and our results began to matter again.  Now we are rubbish again, and because we were almost relevant for 2/3 months, people abandoned their growing indifference to our troubles and are now enjoying them like they did in 2010.  I just want to slide back peacefully into irrelevance, I don't want for us to fall just short of 4th place this season, I want us to flounder and plunge to a 10th place finish so everything can be back to normal.  okay
    GOAT post
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 am

Laughing Sad
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 am

I thought last season was just the start of things, Scott? That now that you're in the CL you'd attract the best players and go from strength to strength? I'm sure "CL quality" will be dying to come to Liverpool now that they've become the whipping boys in a group with Basel and Ludogorets and with Balotelli the goal machine upfront, big teams or small team it's doesn't matter for him he'll flop in either. He's really proving us wrong rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 am

At least Basel lost?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:04 am

It depends on what the next result between Ludogorets and Basel is. If it's a draw then tonight will have been a good result, if it's a win for either team then it won't have been.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:24 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 GiantMetallicBoa

Not even down the tunnel yet and even Mario knew he was too shit to stand a chance of playing the 2nd half Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I thought last season was just the start of things, Scott? That now that you're in the CL you'd attract the best players and go from strength to strength? I'm sure "CL quality" will be dying to come to Liverpool now that they've become the whipping boys in a group with Basel and Ludogorets and with Balotelli the goal machine upfront, big teams or small team it's doesn't matter for him he'll flop in either. He's really proving us wrong rofl    

Still above Arsenal, doe.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:45 am

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:09 am

welp at least it wasn't 4.

I would be nice if we could call in Origi early.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/23/liverpool-real-madrid-mario-balotelli-brendan-rodgers

Also, someone should tell this guy that the "5 times" routine doesn't work with Real Madrid Laughing

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:22 pm

eh, maybe he should have done it after the game but whatevs, not a biggie, we're shite. 

I think Borini should be given a chance on his own until Daniel is back, then bring Mario back.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:27 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29748830

Yeah, he's not a troublemaker at all.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:52 pm

He's not even being a good troll on the pitch.  He should be yelling at Ryan Shawcross, not old ladies.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 am

El_indian wrote:eh, maybe he should have done it after the game but whatevs, not a biggie, we're shite. 

I think Borini should be given a chance on his own until Daniel is back, then bring Mario back.

Borini should be our starting striker all season
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:51 am

Scott must slit his wrists with every passing week as Sanchez keeps scoring and putting outstanding performances whilst Balotelli does fuck all rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 am

And as if to prove my point he misses a last minute 3 yard sitter Laughing

Sanchez 8 goals in the last 11 games.
    Balotelli 1 goal in the last 11 games.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 am

Nah, just slitting my wrists at how shit we are, tbh.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:01 am

Still above Arsenal doe.... Oh wait.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 am

We're both shit.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:20 am

Keep telling yourself that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:50 am

You are tbh.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:05 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Keep telling yourself that.

Lol. Just lol.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:05 am

What a miss.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:22 am

Coutinho's probably going to go in January.  Looks like he is finding form again, then he gets dropped, only to do that sort of thing from the bench.  He needs to start.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:06 am

I also find funny that Gerrard thought it would be a good idea to flick the ball towards a swarm of defenders instead of taking the shot.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:10 am

Just using the Pirlo-esque intelligence and awareness he's honed having played the game for so long.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:54 am

Holy shit that miss from Balotelli sick
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:51 am

Glen Miller wrote:Coutinho's probably going to go in January.  Looks like he is finding form again, then he gets dropped, only to do that sort of thing from the bench.  He needs to start.

brendan the man manager.
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:53 am

Glen Miller wrote:Coutinho's probably going to go in January.  Looks like he is finding form again, then he gets dropped, only to do that sort of thing from the bench.  He needs to start.
    You better be wrong, I love qtinho Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:12 am