Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Glen Miller
Keyser Söze
Sean
El_indian
Stranger
samiz
SBSP
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
Mal
Eternal Witcher
dena
vel
Scuba Steve
Vela
Eriksen
Dagbon
Novi
Mason
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
Grenade
28 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:41 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:If Sturridge is out for 6 weeks then Balotelli should have no excuse for not banging them during that period.
    Football is a funny thing sometimes.  I find it quite funny how we get so emotionally involved in something we have no control over. 

Good luck to Arsenal and their season, I am cheering for you as my second team.

Repped.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 am

Beat Wolves in a behind closed doors friendly. Lallana the scorer. Rumours going round that Balotelli kicked a Wolves player in the head, but then a Wolves player tweeted after the game that these rumours were "gassing him up".

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:53 am

Sturridge fails to do anything of note in a meaningless, no pressure friendly against a pathetic Norway.
    Welbeck single handedly leads England to a victory away from home with his 2 goals against a top 10 team in what will be the biggest/most important game England play for about 2 years.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:09 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Sturridge fails to do anything of note in a meaningless, no pressure friendly against a pathetic Norway.
    Welbeck single handedly leads England to a victory away from home with his 2 goals against a top 10 team in what will be the biggest/most important game England play for about 2 years.

Mf, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that it was 2 Liverpool players who put the goals on a plate for him. Unfortunately, Welbeck was too shit to do the same in the first half, with that absolute cancer of a cut-back to Sterling/Rooney.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Sturridge fails to do anything of note in a meaningless, no pressure friendly against a pathetic Norway.

Confirmed 40 goal a year striker.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 am

Scott_LFC wrote:All of these posts are going to be so satisfying to quote when Balotelli beasts it in the Liverpool red.

Scott_LFC wrote:Today's game showed that we're not just going to suddenly be shit because Suarez left. We played pretty much exactly the same as last season and controlled a Spurs side that possessed new-found confidence and won their first 2 games.

Wishful thinking from opposition fans, at best.  

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Oh shit, good point. Beating a dire Spurs side who's two wins came after a 90th min winner after being totally dominated by WEST HAM and beating a fucking awful QPR team is definitely a better barometer than being dicked by last seasons Champions 3-1.

Better than not even being able to beat fucking Leicester rofl Smarmy cunt.

Scott_LFC wrote:Southampton, Man City, Spurs - 6 points

Palace, Everton, Leicester - 5 points.

I know which one looks a hell of a lot more impressive.

Scott_LFC wrote:I'd prefer to be the one who's above the other, tbf. Having played harder games too

Enjoy the international break rofl You've got City next Smile

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Replying to my post again? Basically admitting that even you know your 1st reply was something only a spastic would post.

You were completely fucked over by City. Gulf in quality was laughable and City weren't even close to top form. And the fact they get beat by Stoke a few days later makes it even worse. Moreno costs you the most important game you'll play all season but because he scores a dead rubber goal when you're 2-0 up against a shitty Spurs team all is forgive rofl

Completely fucked over Laughing You don't half make shit up. We had more shots than them, and I think just 1 less shot on target. More corners and possession was near 50/50 if I recall correctly. City were more clinical on the day, that was the difference. You say City weren't even close to top form, well, neither were we.

And why the fuck is it the most important game we'll play all season? Are you implying we're meant to be in the title race? After basically all of you Arsenal fans have been saying we won't make top 4? Strong contradiction.

At the end of the day, we're above you, having played City and Spurs away, whilst you've had piss easy teams like Palace at home and a newly promoted side. Laughing Your comments would be more effective if Arsenal weren't so fucking shit, fucking lol at you.

Bet City smash you in 2 weeks too.

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:I talk about the City game and bring it back to your consciousness and all of a sudden you get so mad and insecure rofl

They tore you apart. The 3rd goal summed up how badly they had you by the balls.

It's your most important game because it's against the team that finished above you, thus the best judgement of how far you've fallen.

Southampton were our Palace. We both won those games so it's a pointless comparison.
    City are better than Leicester but it doesn't matter since City boned you good and proper.

Everton >>> Spurs. You beat Spurs, we drew with Everton. Drawing with Everton is equivalent with beating Spurs.

In all honesty I'd rather be unbeaten and have a tiny slice of hope at winning the title than have all hopes dashed after just two games. If the City game was close you could just write it off and say you still have a chance, but they totally killed you. All hope dead and buried. After just 2 games rofl rofl

Again, you're spewing fiction, whilst I'm giving you facts. I have told you what the match statistics were, and they clearly indicate that it was a close game whereby City took their chances and we did not. If you think a 3-1 (2 goal deficit) is an annihilation, I dread to think what you call getting beaten 5-1 by us and 6-0 by Chelsea.

You spewing more crap, saying that it's the most important game of our season. That's fucking retarded.

"In all honesty I'd rather be unbeaten and have a tiny slice of hope at winning the title than have all hopes dashed after just two games."

rofl Is this real life? Title chances dashed in TWO games? I don't even Laughing You must be so mad, to be coming out with such stupid statements rofl

Southampton are on 4 points. Palace are on 1. Southampton >
    City > Everton
    Spurs > Leicester.

You've never reacted so badly to my trolling before, I can only assume you're fucking seething rofl Calling me names left right and centre and making desperate claims like our title chances being blown in TWO games, I am LMAOing at you.

rofl

Scott_LFC wrote:Balotelli will have no problem scoring.

rofl
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:43 am

Totally out the blue that performance. We didn't even play that bad when we lost to City. Also a strange decision from Rodgers to bench Sterling and start with 3 players that haven't played together before.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:44 am

Good effort, m8.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:25 am

rofl
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:59 am

Lovren is pretty shit, isn't he
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:04 am

Why the fuck was Sterling benched? BR has learned his lesson hopefully, first time I've seen LFC struggle to attack at home in ages.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:25 am

Yrael wrote:Lovren is pretty shit, isn't he

Yep. Seems slow and error prone. Sakho will be the scapegoat when Skrtel comes back though. Think then we will be even worse defensively, if that is even possible Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Grenade wrote:Why the fuck was Sterling benched? BR has learned his lesson hopefully, first time I've seen LFC struggle to attack at home in ages.

To protect him from a burnout  Neutral

Would have made more sense to bench him v Ludgorets.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:22 am

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/510207/REVEALED-Mario-Balotelli-was-NOT-Liverpool-s-first-choice-to-replace-Luis-Suarez

I told you Balotelli wasn't your 1st choice.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:34 am

Keyser Söze wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/510207/REVEALED-Mario-Balotelli-was-NOT-Liverpool-s-first-choice-to-replace-Luis-Suarez

I told you Balotelli wasn't your 1st choice.
    I don't think we can really say that Diao was ahead of Balotelli because I am not sure we even had a transfer policy.  Rodgers just seems to have thrown money at every flavour of the month. He seemed like a kid at the candy store. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the majority of our signings flop (Moreno and Lambert the exceptions) while Sturridge and Sterling save our season together.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Yrael wrote:Lovren is pretty shit, isn't he

Yep. Seems slow and error prone. Sakho will be the scapegoat when Skrtel comes back though. Think then we will be even worse defensively, if that is even possible Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Grenade wrote:Why the fuck was Sterling benched? BR has learned his lesson hopefully, first time I've seen LFC struggle to attack at home in ages.

To protect him from a burnout  Neutral

Would have made more sense to bench him v Ludgorets.

I think Rodgers is worried Sterling will become another Owen or Fowler where you play so many games so young and then hit 25 and your body's almost been through a whole career.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 am

Henderson is our new vice-captain. Well deserved.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 am

Just another disgusting snub. Rolling Eyes  Hopefully Glen finds a nice club abroad in January.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm

HENDERSON!!!!

Only Chip could have predicted this about 2 years ago

I'm amazing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Jordan Henderchip wrote:HENDERSON!!!!

I'm amazing

You weren't the only pro-Henderson fan back then. I was too. Had Henderson avatars, etc. Only I don't make a big song and dance about what was a relatively safe prediction Rolling Eyes
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:39 am

Don't think i've woken up for a matchday for a while now. It's in HD cheers
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 am

Balotelli now has as many CL goals as John Terry, Marouane Chamakh and Nicklas Bendtner.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:44 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Jordan Henderchip wrote:HENDERSON!!!!

I'm amazing

You weren't the only pro-Henderson fan back then. I was too. Had Henderson avatars, etc. Only I don't make a big song and dance about what was a relatively safe prediction Rolling Eyes

Uhhh I was the main one, you were on my bandwagon

I liked Henderson when he was at Sunderland, I remember when the wee lad made his debut for the Black Cats. Great moment for his close friends and family. Like myself
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 am

Anyone been following the latest Hillsborough enquiry? It was today explained by disinterested people who were there that drunk Liverpool fans without tickets arrived late and deliberately caused a crush outside the ground so they'd be able to force their way into the ground, leading to the crush inside the ground.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-29223563

Pretty shocking stuff considering the mainstream narrative we've been lead to believe. Maybe you guys should start a petition to get an enquiry into Michael Shields conviction as well, so we can all see how Liverpool Football Club got an attempted murderer unleashed onto the streets of Britain.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:35 am

I'm confused by the whole Hillsborough tragedy, I watched a documentary on it from the Liverpool perspective and the thing that confused me was, why didn't people check tickets back then?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 am

Jordan Henderchip wrote:I'm confused by the whole Hillsborough tragedy, I watched a documentary on it from the Liverpool perspective and the thing that confused me was, why didn't people check tickets back then?

According to the accounts today it was because drunk Liverpool fans without tickets deliberately caused a crush outside the ground, forcing turnstile operators to just let everyone in for fear of people being killed.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jordan Henderchip wrote:I'm confused by the whole Hillsborough tragedy, I watched a documentary on it from the Liverpool perspective and the thing that confused me was, why didn't people check tickets back then?

According to the accounts today it was because drunk Liverpool fans without tickets deliberately caused a crush outside the ground, forcing turnstile operators to just let everyone in for fear of people being killed.

In the documentary I watched they said it was because too many people arrived late.

If you are late to an event that has a start time, then tough luck but you have to wait to get in.

In New Zealand if you are late to an event, you have to get in a queue and show your ticket/scan your ticket to get in. They don't just open the turnstiles for every Tom, Dick and Harry to come in
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 am

Jordan Henderchip wrote:

In the documentary I watched they said it was because too many people arrived late.

If you are late to an event that has a start time, then tough luck but you have to wait to get in.

In New Zealand if you are late to an event, you have to get in a queue and show your ticket/scan your ticket to get in. They don't just open the turnstiles for every Tom, Dick and Harry to come in

What if the crowd is full of drunk hooligans who are causing a crush outside? Do the turnstile operators let people in rapidly or watch people suffocate outside? It's an impossible situation.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 am

Apparently Moreno got MOTM

I'm not sure why, yeah he got forward. But he was one of the main reasons we conceded a goal....

brb winning 1-0 in the 89th minute. Better bomb forward down the flank and overlap Sterling Neutral
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 am

Jordan Henderchip wrote:

What if the crowd is full of drunk hooligans who are causing a crush outside?  Do the turnstile operators let people in rapidly or watch people suffocate outside?  It's an impossible situation.

We have large open areas outside the stadiums so you can't get crushed and then we have turnstiles where you scan your ticket and it lets you through. If you are drunk and showing signs of being a pest to members of the public you are refused entry to the stadium
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 am

Jordan Henderchip wrote:

What if the crowd is full of drunk hooligans who are causing a crush outside?  Do the turnstile operators let people in rapidly or watch people suffocate outside?  It's an impossible situation.

We have large open areas outside the stadiums so you can't get crushed and then we have turnstiles where you scan your ticket and it lets you through. If you are drunk and showing signs of being a pest to members of the public you are refused entry to the stadium

It was 1989 in a decrepit stadium several decades old and built without much concern for safety. In 2014 it would probably be a bit different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:38 am