Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Glen Miller
Keyser Söze
Sean
El_indian
Stranger
samiz
SBSP
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
Mal
Eternal Witcher
dena
vel
Scuba Steve
Vela
Eriksen
Dagbon
Novi
Mason
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
Grenade
28 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 pm

El_indian wrote:hah i was just gonna say Moreno is the next Bale. 

He's cost us two goals this season already. He'll improve thoough.

clap

I agree
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:43 pm

OMG I posted this in 2011 when this dude waS saying torres wall gonna leave: 

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 DBVpbIZ

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral rofl rofl rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2760632/Mario-Balotelli-arrives-Liverpool-training-240k-Ferrari-imported-Italy.html

This is the car I saw Balotelli in, if you scroll down there is a picture of him on Thursday in Manchester, when I saw him he was wearing that shiny hat too. Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:01 am

And that's how you beat Villa Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:28 am

Hopefully West Ham get a fair referee for this season's match.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:38 am

Lol, ur shit. stfu scott.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:24 am

El_indian wrote:hah i was just gonna say Moreno is the next Bale. 

He's cost us two goals this season already. He'll improve thoough.

Isn't it three? He was kind of at fault for Agero's goal too.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:59 am

Apparently a lot of Liverpool fans think that Mourinho has killed Rodgers by showing everyone how to defeat his style of play. Personally I think that's overplaying it because of how memorable/traumatic that day was, but what do you guys think?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:05 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Apparently a lot of Liverpool fans think that Mourinho has killed Rodgers by showing everyone how to defeat his style of play.  Personally I think that's overplaying it because of how memorable/traumatic that day was, but what do you guys think?
    From memory, Sunderland was actually the first team to attempt that against us during our strong run of form-they nearly succeeded, we relied on a Gerrard set piece/poor goalkeeping & a deflected effort to edge out their goal from a set-piece.  I correctly predicted that that indicated that we would lose the league title in one of our final matches.

At the same time, we have had a holocaust in all of our matches so far this season.  We have been outplayed and outworked in every match except for against Spurs, the only time we have seen Sturridge and Balotelli together.  I wouldn't jump that far just yet, but there are worrying signs.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Apparently a lot of Liverpool fans think that Mourinho has killed Rodgers by showing everyone how to defeat his style of play.  Personally I think that's overplaying it because of how memorable/traumatic that day was, but what do you guys think?
    HIS style of play? What the fuck are you on about, Rodgers is doing nothing special as a tactician. He has innovated nothing. I'm almost certain you've copypasted that from a Liverpool fan (probably on RAWK) but Rodgers is a fucking retard who has only won the Championship playoffs yet he is described as a top manager
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:08 am

vel wrote:
    HIS style of play? What the fuck are you on about, Rodgers is doing nothing special as a tactician. He has innovated nothing. I'm almost certain you've copypasted that from a Liverpool fan (probably on RAWK) but Rodgers is a fucking retard who has only won the Championship playoffs yet he is described as a top manager
    If I am wearing a red shirt, my colour of shirt is red.  That doesn't mean I am the first to wear a red shirt. Smile
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 am

go jump in a bin
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 am

I wonder who was the first person to wear a red t shirt..
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 am

Sean wrote:I wonder who was the first person to wear a red t shirt..
    /r/ShowerThoughts am i rite vel???????????
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    From memory, Sunderland was actually the first team to attempt that against us during our strong run of form-they nearly succeeded, we relied on a Gerrard set piece/poor goalkeeping & a deflected effort to edge out their goal from a set-piece.  I correctly predicted that that indicated that we would lose the league title in one of our final matches.

At the same time, we have had a holocaust in all of our matches so far this season.  We have been outplayed and outworked in every match except for against Spurs, the only time we have seen Sturridge and Balotelli together.  I wouldn't jump that far just yet, but there are worrying signs.
    I agree, I take the regression to the mean view, I do prefer the narrative though.

Glen Miller wrote:
    vel wrote:
    If I am wearing a red shirt, my colour of shirt is red.  That doesn't mean I am the first to wear a red shirt. Smile

Top analogising.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 Bj_-OWRIUAAd6Bu

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 Jh2vsxaLzDrXB
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:41 am

rofl
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:57 am

Sean wrote:I wonder who was the first person to wear a red t shirt..
    Probably Ian Rush or some other irrelevant former Liverpool player.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:05 am

I don't actually understand our style of play. I thought possession based systems had a strong defence, then again isn't counter attacking meant to have a strong defence?

I think we just go All Out Attack like FIFA 15 and hope something happens tbh
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:23 pm

desperately need Sturridge. Allen would be nice too.

Mario has had some very nice touches on the ball. I really want to see us play without Gerrard.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:32 am

Sterling has the worst fantasy football picture ever.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 103955
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 am

El_indian wrote:desperately need Sturridge. Allen would be nice too.

Mario has had some very nice touches on the ball. I really want to see us play without Gerrard.
    Twice he has been man-marked, twice he has been too slow and predictable to create space for himself.  Yet still we gave him the ball at every opportunity.  It's just a shame that both Allen and Can are injured, we don't really have many good alternatives.
    Zzonked wrote:Sterling has the worst fantasy football picture ever.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 32 103955
    At least it crops out his hair.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:44 am

My fantasy team had a nightmare this week I'm afraid.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:27 pm

I honestly hate stories like this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mario-balotelli-scored-liverpool-fan-4255140

tl;dr: a grill messages Balotelli on twitter or something, agrees to go to his house with friends, complains that the car they picked them up in wasn't nice enough, sleeps with him, gets mad when he sends her away after and doesn't want a relationship.

If you sleep with someone because they're rich the first time you meet them then maybe you don't really have a right to complain when they don't see you as a serious relationship partner. Not to mention the fact that she then went and sold this story to the mirror, probably for a few thousand pounds.

This shit sells though and people like me need to stop reading it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:02 pm

LADotelli

His tweet yesterday after the United game got sooo many bites rofl
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Disgraceful behaviour.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:27 am

More horrible stuff coming out of the Hillsborough enquiry. A police officer begged fans to stop pushing because they were trampling their fellow supporters, only to be met with a torrent of abuse. The crowd also spat at him and threw beer at him.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:51 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:More horrible stuff coming out of the Hillsborough enquiry.  A police officer begged fans to stop pushing because they were trampling their fellow supporters, only to be met with a torrent of abuse.  The crowd also spat at him and threw beer at him.

I know you used to post stuff about this to get a rise out of our fans, but the remaining Liverpool fans on here are ones that don't give a flying fuck about the whole thing, so there's no point. Go to EA or something.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:12 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:More horrible stuff coming out of the Hillsborough enquiry.  A police officer begged fans to stop pushing because they were trampling their fellow supporters, only to be met with a torrent of abuse.  The crowd also spat at him and threw beer at him.

I know you used to post stuff about this to get a rise out of our fans, but the remaining Liverpool fans on here are ones that don't give a flying fuck about the whole thing, so there's no point. Go to EA or something.

Not true. I only ever gave honest opinions.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:21 am

Zzonked wrote:I honestly hate stories like this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mario-balotelli-scored-liverpool-fan-4255140

tl;dr: a grill messages Balotelli on twitter or something, agrees to go to his house with friends, complains that the car they picked them up in wasn't nice enough, sleeps with him, gets mad when he sends her away after and doesn't want a relationship.

If you sleep with someone because they're rich the first time you meet them then maybe you don't really have a right to complain when they don't see you as a serious relationship partner. Not to mention the fact that she then went and sold this story to the mirror, probably for a few thousand pounds.

This shit sells though and people like me need to stop reading it.
    What a disgusting story, both acted horrifically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:30 pm