Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Novi Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 am

I need to find a bigger gym or go at later times. All the school kids stay in there for like 3-4 hours after school, its ridiculous. (The gym is attached to the school)

I don't see the need for them to be in there that long. (unless they are doing every exercise known to man)

Some of them are lifting waaay to heavy also. Every time I see them they are always snapping their shit up. I bet their spotter gets a better work out than they do...

They also leave the weights room in a tip you can barely see the floor and the weights room is a little bit smaller than my bedroom. facepalm

I always end up putting all the weights back on the racks.

The only good times to go are early in the mornings on the weekend. Then I have the weights room all to my self. Its bliss.

Anonymous

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 am

Jayx1012 wrote:tren to speed up recovery
    Laughing

Novi wrote:I need to find a bigger gym or go at later times. All the school kids stay in there for like 3-4 hours after school, its ridiculous. (The gym is attached to the school)

I don't see the need for them to be in there that long. (unless they are doing every exercise known to man)

Some of them are lifting waaay to heavy also. Every time I see them they are always snapping their shit up. I bet their spotter gets a better work out than they do...

They also leave the weights room in a tip you can barely see the floor and the weights room is a little bit smaller than my bedroom. facepalm

The only good times to go are early in the mornings on the weekend. Then I have the weights room all to my self. Its bliss.

Why not go to a normal gym? Most are around £9.99 a month in my city.
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 am

Novi wrote:I need to find a bigger gym or go at later times. All the school kids stay in there for like 3-4 hours after school, its ridiculous. (The gym is attached to the school)

I hate people like this, especially when they chat in large groups with the equipment you want to use, but they aren't actually using it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 am

Just stop being a pussy and hit them in the balls with a plate, that's what they're there for.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am

Laughing

and Chris this is the only gym in my small town. I should be getting a job soon. So hopefully I can go to the gym in a town i'm working in after work.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Killed it today, everything to failure and improved on every single set.

Today's gym observation; why is it always skinny guys who look like they've been working out for about a month who wear skimpy little singlets and shit? It's pretty rare I see a jacked guy wearing a vest, it's like some people put on 5 pounds and decide 'rite, better show off these killer guns to the world.'
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 am

Wouldn't say I'm skinny but I'm sure some jacked up dude would probably disagree. I just wear them cause they comfortable to work out in, t-shirts can be quite restricting.

Also I saw a jacked up chick a few days ago at the gym, not fully jacked up like a bodybuilder but enough for there to be strong defintions of her shoulders, back, abs, legs, biceps, etc. Not gon lie, I was aroused.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 am

Feels good to be back in the circuit training regime, stripping off them pounds.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 am

I want to start the gym, funding and a partner is no issue.

What to actually do is though Laughing

Tips?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:58 am

You must have a reason for wanting to go? Areas you want to work on?
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:18 am

Going to change in my current routine as its getting boring now, anything you'd recommend I should have in it?

As for gym's I would like to join one but the one in my town is shit as its full of cardio machines and the free weights section is non-existent. Other ones close too me are the same or cost too much like this one I got quoted £30 a month for. Maybe once I pass my test I'll join on in town.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 am

crump wrote:I want to start the gym, funding and a partner is no issue.

What to actually do is though Laughing

Tips?
    Here is a routine I created for Novi, you could try it..
    Spoiler:

If you don't know an exercise, youtube it.

Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 am

Its really good.

wouldrecommend/10
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

I'll give that a go as well, thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 am

Feel free to mire

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 3 237f2402f1995503add15680eb119b63
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Take t-shirt off for mirin' potential.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Wow, yet another member that is bigger than Chris. clap
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm

-CR7- wrote:Feel free to mire

Only thing I can make out from that potato cam is that your traps are stunnaz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Overdid my first sesh four days ago, left with some muscle strain in my right arm that prevents me from extending it fully.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:01 pm

I know dat feel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

Chris wrote:Take t-shirt off for mirin' potential.

I'll post a pic in January when my cut has finished

Bonked wrote:
    -CR7- wrote:Feel free to mire

Only thing I can make out from that potato cam is that your traps are stunnaz

Its an iPod lmao, what do you expect Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 am

Hate paying for protein. Necessary, but it's just never fun seeing that money fly out of your account.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:05 am

I feel your burn. Every week I go to sainsbury's I get 2 lots of their "3 for £10" meat packs, that's £20 gone then "3 for £5" on chicken strips (just cause they're high in brotein and nice).

Then I buy a few curry/chilli/bolognese sauces and some other stuff I want and my shop is £40-50 for the week.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 am

I do the 3 for £10 at sainsburys too. Laughing

Usually get diced chicken breast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:15 am

The diced one is about 30g less than the normal one so I always go for the normal. This week I bought 3 packs of chicken breast, 1 pack of 4 pieces of steak, 1 steak mince and 1 southern fried chicken. Usually I get the pork loin steaks, they are great with seasoning on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Mirin' tricep pose

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 3 8140738496_c336c625a6_z
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 pm

That face is just pure sex.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Goes with the gritty pic. Smile

Else I be nice and clean looking like in my job, presenting the news..

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Chris do you not use powder? Just foods high in protein.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:37 pm