Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Hitchy
El Jefe
blackskar
Mario
Childish Logic
Scuba Steve
Lux
Torresxvilla
chiboygeorge
Mal
Trig
luke.
mac
VamosXeneizes_10
Scouser_Dave
Danny
Dean
Barton
H-T-W14i
AriseForLife
Pippo
Grenade
Jamie
Cameron.
ArsenalTony
29 posters

Best player in the Premier League?

Poll

Best player in the PL?

[ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left2%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left39%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left4%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left32%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left11%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_left5%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 56
    blackskar
    blackskar

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best player in the Premier League?

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:27 am

And that -_-
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best player in the Premier League?

Post by El Jefe Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 am

Gerrard because I'm a deluded scouser Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 am

Poulsen because I'm Roy Hodgson.. Neutral

Seriously though, Agger. Or Reina.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am

Dan wrote:Poulsen because I'm Roy Hodgson.. Neutral

You forgot to be serious.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am

kyro7 wrote:

Deluded scouser.. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Einstein
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Einstein

Typical. I am offering an insightful, knowledgeable and unbaised opinion on who I think is the best player in the league is and all you can do is make jokes. Typical scouser. No idea.. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 am

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Hodgson
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 am

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 1453224_410
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am

Fabregas is so good he somehow made his way into Kyro's sig eek
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 am

ArsenalTony wrote:
    Are you retarded? I posted in the OP that I'm not putting goalkeepers cos I'm limited to ten options and Vidic isn't the only defender there, the two best defenders in the PL are listed in the poll.

No, not retarded, extremely intelligent actually. I read what you said, but it still doesn't make any sense because even with your limitations you are still implying that someone like Vidic is better than someone like Reina when that just isn't the case.

Anyways, not trying to start an argument, I simply asked a question is all.

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:If you had bothered to read probably(which is starting to become painfully obvious you usually choose not to) I did say I wasn't very happy with my decision. In retrospect I should of picked Drogba.

Saying that though, even if Tevez doesn't perform for Argentina all the time he is still infinitely more important to Argentina than Cesc is to Spain.

I read exactly what you typed and your reply has nothing to do with the simple question that I asked you. You not being happy with your decision has nothing to do with the question of how is Tevez important to Argentina?

How he is infinitely more important for Argentina than Cesc is for Spain? Tevez is virtually non-existent for Argentina, .21/game. Again not trying to start an argument, I simply asked a question to which you failed to answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 am

I'd say Cesc is more important to spain than Tevez is to Argentina and that was proved in the world cup. Cesc came on for Torres in a few matches and Spain looked far more dangerous.

Especially in the final where Cesc came on and setup the winner.

Argentina have Milito, Higuain, Aguero and Messi so don't need to rely on Tevez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 am

Who gives a fuck who is more important to their country, Fabregas is just a better player.. Neutral

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 am

kyro7 wrote:Who gives a fuck who is more important to their country, Fabregas is just a better player.. Neutral

Chicarito > Arsenal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 am

Neutral

Walcott > Usain Bolt.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

kyro7 wrote:Neutral

Walcott > Usain Bolt.

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 881856
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

AriseForLife wrote:No, not retarded, extremely intelligent actually.

Don't be so modest Arise. Neutral
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

3 way tie between Cesc, Drogba and Essien
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Hitchy wrote:3 way tie between Cesc, Drogba and Essien

Essien has 1 vote. Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 279869

I think Fabregas has won this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Nani iz da best.

and Runey.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:3 way tie between Cesc, Drogba and Essien

Essien has 1 vote. Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 279869

I think Fabregas has won this.
    I meant that was what my opinion was, not the results of the poll
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Drogba for me
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 3 Didier-drogba-photo

^^ Drogba is my idol.
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 pm

drogba
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 pm

AriseForLife wrote:
    No, not retarded, extremely intelligent actually. I read what you said, but it still doesn't make any sense because even with your limitations you are still implying that someone like Vidic is better than someone like Reina when that just isn't the case.

Anyways, not trying to start an argument, I simply asked a question is all.

I don't really think so, you just attack ignorant 16 year olds who can't be bothered to read what you're actually stating so they're easy targets and you have a very good footballing knowledge so its easy for you. Doesn't mean you're clever at all, could be... but you don't prove it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:22 pm