Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Impeccabubble
Childish Logic
SBSP
Steadman
GK01
fluffy_kittens
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
12 posters

Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11

Poll

Do you agree with your team?

[ 5 ]
    Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_left38%Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_left46%Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_left15%Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Empty Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 am

Here is ESPN's take on season long player ratings for the top 6 clubs in the EPL.

Source: Player Ratings: Premier League

Last edited by AriseForLife on Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Empty Re: Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 am

Konch >>> Poulsen/Jova. Coffee
    Anonymous

Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 Empty Re: Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

No, Lucas should be the highest.

The lowest is spot on really. Although it could be Poulsen as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

Dan wrote:No, Lucas should be the highest.

/Jova. Been a total flop. I think most of us had high hopes for him.

And yeah Lucas has been the most consistent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Not at all. Jova actually did something at the start, he's scored twice. Konchesky and Poulsen have done nothing at all. We also paid for both.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:12 am

Dan wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Not at all. Jova actually did something at the start, he's scored twice. Konchesky and Poulsen have done nothing at all. We also paid for both.

I think we should try and rebuild Jova in pre-season. I'm sure The King will be able to work his magic. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

No.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 am

Dan wrote:No.

laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

I think we should try and rebuild Jova in pre-season. I'm sure The King will be able to work his magic. Smile

Not good enough, and plus he said he wants to leave. Won't be missed. Get a few million in and he will be forgotten.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

Bebe got a higher rating that Torres. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:Bebe got a higher rating that Torres. Neutral

Your sig. rofl
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 26, 2011 9:33 am

Fucking dumb ratings.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu May 26, 2011 2:34 pm

agreed with most of them but Corluka is not as bad as they make him out to be .

Also is there any reason in particular that Sandro is nowhere to be found on this list? He developed into a fine player this season.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

I am trying to understand why Gomes got a 6, that dude is garbage. I said he was trash and people had the nerve to say he was world class and yet again he proved he is garbage.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu May 26, 2011 2:46 pm

AriseForLife wrote:I am trying to understand why Gomes got a 6, that dude is garbage. I said he was trash and people had the nerve to say he was world class and yet again he proved he is garbage.

beginning of the season he seemed less shitty but I agree he is Almunia-like at this point.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm

AriseForLife wrote:I am trying to understand why Gomes got a 6, that dude is garbage. I said he was trash and people had the nerve to say he was world class and yet again he proved he is garbage.

I am trying to understand why people think you're knowledgeable.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu May 26, 2011 2:57 pm

GK01 wrote:

I just downloaded the whole series. bounce
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu May 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Steadman wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Fucking hell give me the link, I'll need it for the rest.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

GK01 wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

You'll need Bittorrent or something like it.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6331236/The_Kennedys_-_The_Complete_Series_HDTV_(XviD_MP3)
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu May 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Steadman wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

You'll need Bittorrent or something like it.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6331236/The_Kennedys_-_The_Complete_Series_HDTV_(XviD_MP3)

Brilliant Laughing

Now back on topic boys Simples
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu May 26, 2011 3:03 pm

And with my good deed done, i'm off to bed. (for the second time) shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Steadman wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

And here I was thinking you were talking about a series created to understand why people think AriseForLife is knowledgeable. Neutral
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

GK01 wrote:

Because I am. Plain and simple. Not sure what your comment has to do with anything that I said in reference to Gomes being garbage.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 pm

GK01 wrote:

I'm pretty sure not a single poster thinks he's knowledgeable.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

AriseForLife wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Because I am. Plain and simple. Not sure what your comment has to do with anything that I said in reference to Gomes being garbage.

You said he was garbage as much as I don't trust him anymore at the time he wasn't garbage, he was actually performing at quite a good level, yeah now I wouldn't dispute you but at the start of the season end of last season he was performing well.

SBSP wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

I swear some people have said it eek3
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Retarded list. Lucas has been our best player and Reina was at least a 7.5
    GK01 wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

You said he was garbage as much as I don't trust him anymore at the time he wasn't garbage, he was actually performing at quite a good level, yeah now I wouldn't dispute you but at the start of the season end of last season he was performing well.

SBSP wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

I swear some people have said it Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 33592
    I think he is.... Some of his points are stupid ( attackers Laughing ) but he knows his stuff about arsenal and he is surely smarter in terms of football than most people here.
    Impeccabubble
    Impeccabubble

Post by Impeccabubble Thu May 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I knew pretty much immediatly what I was going to find with this, Johnson 7 and Barry 5 Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 58503 Absolutely clueless. Plus we had the best defence in the league, our defenders should be higher than that.

Just realised there's a poll, voted no.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

SBSP wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

In terms of general knowledge hes probably the most intelligent person on the forum, or atleast one of. In football knowledge hes up there aswell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

grenade187 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

In terms of general knowledge hes probably the most intelligent person on the forum, or atleast one of. In football knowledge hes up there aswell.

intelligent but misguided. Tons of them in here, mainly liverpool fans obviously. Deluded scousers. Premier League top 6 player ratings for 2010/11 537999
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Think Rooney should get more than a 6. Neutral

The rest are about right though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:25 pm