Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Hitchy
El Jefe
blackskar
Mario
Childish Logic
Scuba Steve
Lux
Torresxvilla
chiboygeorge
Mal
Trig
luke.
mac
VamosXeneizes_10
Scouser_Dave
Danny
Dean
Barton
H-T-W14i
AriseForLife
Pippo
Grenade
Jamie
Cameron.
ArsenalTony
29 posters

Best player in the Premier League?

Poll

Best player in the PL?

[ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left7%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left2%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left39%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left4%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left32%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left11%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? Bar_left5%Best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 56
    ArsenalTony
    ArsenalTony

Best player in the Premier League? Empty Best player in the Premier League?

Post by ArsenalTony Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:28 am

People always debate who the best player in the world is but rarely debate who the best player in the PL is. I've left out goalkeepers because I'm limited to ten options in the poll.

Who do you think is the best player in the Premier League?

It can be debated but the ten I chose are the ten best in the PL imo
    Anonymous

Best player in the Premier League? Empty Re: Best player in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 am

Cesc Fabregas.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 am

Didier Drogba.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 am

Drogba is as good a front man as Cesc is a midfielder, i pick Cesc cause im a gooner.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 am

Fabregas imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 am

Drogba.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 am

Cescy boy or Vidic
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 am

Essien.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 am

The Spaniard for Arsenal that wears #4
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 am

AriseForLife wrote:The Spaniard for Arsenal that wears #4

Gael Clichy?
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 am

Torres when on form, but Essien.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 am

Drogba.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 am

Why in the hell is Nemanja Vidic on the list for best player in the PL? Defenders can be good, but there is no way that he is even in contention for best player in the PL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:36 am

I was going to pick Cesc but then decided to pick someone who is just as good/important for his country as he is for his club. Cesc is not this so I picked Tevez. Neutral

I'm not very happy with my choice. Neutral
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am

How exactly is Tevez important for Argentina?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am

AriseForLife wrote:Why in the hell is Nemanja Vidic on the list for best player in the PL? Defenders can be good, but there is no way that he is even in contention for best player in the PL.

He did say in his opinion, I think Vidic is the main defender that deserves to be there, other than Ashley Cole, but oh well.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 am

The Dog.

BA.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am

kyro7 wrote:
    He did say in his opinion, I think Vidic is the main defender that deserves to be there, other than Ashley Cole, but oh well.

I get that it is his opinion, I am just curious why Vidic would be the only defender on the list. If that is the case then goalkeepers should be on the anyone list ahead of defenders since goalkeepers keep out the goals that even top class defenders allow passed them.

I personally would put someone like Reina on a best in the PL ahead of Vidic.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am

Tbh I think vida's the best CB in the prem so he defo deserves to be there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 am

Terry is quite obviously the best CB in the PL.
    ArsenalTony
    ArsenalTony

Post by ArsenalTony Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I get that it is his opinion, I am just curious why Vidic would be the only defender on the list. If that is the case then goalkeepers should be on the anyone list ahead of defenders since goalkeepers keep out the goals that even top class defenders allow passed them.

I personally would put someone like Reina on a best in the PL ahead of Vidic.

Are you retarded? I posted in the OP that I'm not putting goalkeepers cos I'm limited to ten options and Vidic isn't the only defender there, the two best defenders in the PL are listed in the poll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:I was going to pick Cesc but then decided to pick someone who is just as good/important for his country as he is for his club. Cesc is not this so I picked Tevez. Neutral

I'm not very happy with my choice. Neutral
    World Cup final was shit til Fab came on, then he setup Iniesta.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 am

AriseForLife wrote:How exactly is Tevez important for Argentina?
    If you had bothered to read probably(which is starting to become painfully obvious you usually choose not to) I did say I wasn't very happy with my decision. In retrospect I should of picked Drogba.

Saying that though, even if Tevez doesn't perform for Argentina all the time he is still infinitely more important to Argentina than Cesc is to Spain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:How exactly is Tevez important for Argentina?
    If you had bothered to read probably(which is starting to become painfully obvious you usually choose not to) I did say I wasn't very happy with my decision. In retrospect I should of picked Drogba.

Saying that though, even if Tevez doesn't perform for Argentina all the time he is still infinitely more important to Argentina than Cesc is to Spain.

Yes but Spain are better than Argentina, and Fabregas is better than Tevez, but Hernandez is the best in the league. shifty
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 am

Tevez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am

Fabreagas, as he's quality in every game I see of him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Tevez.
    N.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    N.

Y.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    N.

Y.
    bVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 am

Dave's just saying it because he used to play for us and Fergie made the wrong decision. -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm