Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Hitchy
El Jefe
blackskar
Mario
Childish Logic
Scuba Steve
Lux
Torresxvilla
chiboygeorge
Mal
Trig
luke.
mac
VamosXeneizes_10
Scouser_Dave
Danny
Dean
Barton
H-T-W14i
AriseForLife
Pippo
Grenade
Jamie
Cameron.
ArsenalTony
29 posters

Best player in the Premier League?

Poll

Best player in the PL?

[ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left7%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left39%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left32%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 56
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best player in the Premier League?

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:Tevez.
    N.

Y.
    bVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

sumo
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Best player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best player in the Premier League?

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 am

kyro7 wrote:Dave's just saying it because he used to play for us and Fergie made the wrong decision. -_-

Am I fuck.

Have always rated him, even when he was playing for you's lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Dave's just saying it because he used to play for us and Fergie made the wrong decision. -_-

Am I fuck.

Laughing

But seriously, I don't think Tevez is the best in the league personally, I think he's the 3rd/4th best striker, he scores a lot of penalties, and scrappy deflected goals and even goals that shouldn't count.

Yes, I'm bitter as well, but still, some of what I'm saying is true, Drogba, Torres > Tevez and Rooney when he's on top of his game, but as of now.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

As football ability goes Fabregas is way ahead of Tevez, so are Drogba and Gerrard imo.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Am I fuck.

Laughing

But seriously, I don't think Tevez is the best in the league personally, I think he's the 3rd/4th best striker, he scores a lot of penalties, and scrappy deflected goals and even goals that shouldn't count.

Yes, I'm bitter as well, but still, some of what I'm saying is true, Drogba, Torres > Tevez and Rooney when he's on top of his game, but as of now.. Neutral

Probably right. Just wanted to give the lad a mention.
    VamosXeneizes_10
    VamosXeneizes_10

Post by VamosXeneizes_10 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am

Tevez. City are going to be big trouble of his hamstring injury persists.
    VamosXeneizes_10
    VamosXeneizes_10

Post by VamosXeneizes_10 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Am I fuck.

Laughing

I would say that Drogba now and Torres two years ago are better strikers than Tevez. However Tevez is an all field player that provides much more for his team than Drogba or Torres. In terms of just finishing and playing as a classic 9, Drogba and Torres are better than Tevez but as an all around player I would take Tevez over almost any forward in the Prem atm. For example Drogba and Torres would not be able to do what Tevez does for City. Tevez is a playmaker, and all field player, and a goal scorer. They play him as a 9, 11, 10 and a winger and he plays well in all those positions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 am

Tevez is class, I wont deny that, I just think others are better, but it's just down to personal preference I guess.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:06 am

Gerrard. No bias. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:12 am

To be fair, Rooney is defo up there when hes on form. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 am

Yeh but he's off form so Peter Odemwingie is better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Better yet, big boy Parkinis better than Rooney. He scored a hattrick or so against Leeds Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 pm

VamosXeneizes_10 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Am I fuck.

Laughing

I would say that Drogba now and Torres two years ago are better strikers than Tevez. However Tevez is an all field player that provides much more for his team than Drogba or Torres. In terms of just finishing and playing as a classic 9, Drogba and Torres are better than Tevez but as an all around player I would take Tevez over almost any forward in the Prem atm. For example Drogba and Torres would not be able to do what Tevez does for City. Tevez is a playmaker, and all field player, and a goal scorer. They play him as a 9, 11, 10 and a winger and he plays well in all those positions.

Clearly you don't watch Chelsea then.. Did you see his 3 assists vs Wigan etc.?

Drogba is the best player in the EPL for me. Fabregas is injured too often.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

gotta be Drogba for me
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Fabregas and Drogba running away with it.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Cesc is the smartest player in the PL, but Drogba fits more in the Premier League and I'd prefer him over Cesc in England. But if it was Drogba v Cesc in like say Italy which requires a lot more than "directness" then, I'd pick Fabregas.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Toss up between Cesc + Drogba for me.

Cesc has been phenomenal for Arsenal and runs the midfield better than anyone else, but I think it is Drogba at the moment.

Big, Tall, Strong, Clinical and has everything you want in a striker.

Love Cesc, but he is still young so he can wait. Cool

Fabregas is still 23. eek

1. Drogba
    2. Cesc
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:But if it was Drogba v Cesc in like say Italy which requires a lot more than "directness" then, I'd pick Fabregas.

Na Fabregas isn't dirty and doesn't cheat so he wouldn't do well in Italy, he is better playing top quality football in England.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:But if it was Drogba v Cesc in like say Italy which requires a lot more than "directness" then, I'd pick Fabregas.

Na Fabregas isn't dirty and doesn't cheat so he wouldn't do well in Italy, he is better playing top quality football in England.
    What's up with this ignorant post? do you even watch Italian football? Cesc would do amazingly in Italy.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:What's up with this ignorant post? do you even watch Italian football? Cesc would do amazingly in Italy.

It was sarcasm in response to your ignorant post Rolling Eyes
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:What's up with this ignorant post? do you even watch Italian football? Cesc would do amazingly in Italy.

It was sarcasm in response to your ignorant post Rolling Eyes
    Let me say it better, an average midfielder with power and directness can excel more in PL than in Italy. But an average player in Italy (Diamanti) can make noises in the PL...I don't really know a way to pput it but I wasn't trying to be ignorant or anything because I like English football as much as you do. Cool
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Forgot Dempsey on the list.

Dempsey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Rob Green > Dempsey.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Dempsey evened up the score a couple of weeks ago though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 pm

-_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I reckon in Italy Rosicky would seem like Fabregas tbh.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Bullshit poll. no poulsen,babel or lucas.

from the poll, i'll pick Fab.

Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 am

Torres or Fábregas.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 am

Voted Fabregas because I'm bias.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 am

blackskar wrote:Voted Fabregas because I'm bias.

And he's actually the best in the league.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 pm