Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League?

Poll

Well?

[ 2 ]
    Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_left100%Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Scott
    Scott

Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Empty Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League?

Post by Scott Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 am

Please do not be hateful because he is and doesn't play for your shite teams.
    Anonymous

Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Empty Re: Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

Yes
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League? Empty Re: Is Coutinho the best player in the Premier League?

Post by El_indian Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:09 pm

lame
    Juvendinho

Supports : Zlatan

Post by Juvendinho Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm willing to throw my hat in the ring only if it's what the Playmakerites want.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Zlatan bin Miller wrote:I'm willing to throw my hat in the ring only if it's what the Playmakerites want.
    You are the people's champion.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Scott looks cool with spiky hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:21 pm