Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
El Jefe
fluffy_kittens
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Childish Logic
Laurencio
Sean
Gegilworld93
Jeff
Andy
Lux
Jord
ResurrectionRooney
17 posters

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 4 Empty Re: Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

Post by mac Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

Laurencio wrote:

If the economy falls to pieces the immigration stops. Problem solved.
    Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 4 3925848005

Of course but then you would have much worse problems but of course you already know that. Laughing
    Anonymous

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 4 Empty Re: Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    mac wrote:

I don't understand what you mean. Are whites not the majority in positions of power and employment in the UK? I don't see anything wrong with that but that's because they are the majority of the UK population.

Although, I can understand where RR is coming from to an extent. It's likely the minority populations don't make up positions of power with respect to their percentage of the population.

Yes, exactly, whites hold a majority in positions of power disproportionate to their majority in the population, and in education. At my university there are about 3 black people on my course, which hundreds of people take.
    There is a reason for that...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:48 am

A quick skim of the thread. But did someone call UKIP right wing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 am

There are other explanations other than purely socioeconomic reasonings, to why black people do not command positions of high power...
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:The last thing I said was a question, so I don't know how your spasticated mind got the idea that I was talking shit

You're asking questions that you could easily ask yourself. I'd say you're playing dumb but I'm probably giving you too much credit.

You're boring. I only see you in race related threads and yet all you do is worry about me rather than the actual topic. I don't owe you anything, especially proof....especially when there isn't much or any due to the point I made Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 4 58503. The proof is in life, the funny thing is that minorities are the ones who admit these things to me the most.

ahlycotc wrote:No it's not. It's just unnecessary.

Which pretty much sums up society. People standing up for white people is unnecessary.....because obviously we are the racists and nothing unjust happens to us.

If anything, it's needed more than anything else. We are under-represented on all fronts, when we're the majority of the population.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what we (as white people) want.....but as soon as a minority starts to moan it's a big agenda. Doing something for white people is racist, whilst doing the same thing for a minority is the exact opposite (i.e. if you don't do it your racist).

I dislike ignorance, that's all you seem to provide because you're an uneducated cunt who thinks he knows best.

I used to think you were borderline racist, now I've come to realise you're as thick as my walls
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 am

Throughout the history of the human race, there has always been the tendency within places of high ethnic diversity, for unrest to break out. It is immensely challenging to fully eradicate ethnic barriers from a society, and achieve a state of complete cohesion. The truth is that the ideals we strive for are unattainable. There will always be us and them.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 am

Fonseca wrote:I dislike ignorance, that's all you seem to provide because you're an uneducated cunt who thinks he knows best.

I used to think you were borderline racist, now I've come to realise you're as thick as my walls

You done now? I feel sorry for you, if you dislike ignorance you must be cutting your wrist a bit.

No one will ever know what you think, all you do is question people like people care to justify themselves to you.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Throughout the history of the human race, there has always been the tendency within places of high ethnic diversity, for unrest to break out. It is immensely challenging to fully eradicate ethnic barriers from a society, and achieve a state of complete cohesion. The truth is that the ideals we strive for are unattainable. There will always be us and them.

I picked up my cousin from school the other day (she's 4 and white) and she said a girl had the same bracelet as her, I asked who she was but she didn't know and she said "She wears these really nice bright clothes, she has curly hair, has a brown bag and has a scottish voice". The next day I pick her up again and this girl who was black walks past me with the exact similar clothing, looks and the same bracelet. To me that's just one person from a new generation who feels skin colour's irrelevant, and it gets better every year so there's not much purpose in judging eradication when it only properly started a good 50 years ago
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:14 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Throughout the history of the human race, there has always been the tendency within places of high ethnic diversity, for unrest to break out. It is immensely challenging to fully eradicate ethnic barriers from a society, and achieve a state of complete cohesion. The truth is that the ideals we strive for are unattainable. There will always be us and them.

I picked up my cousin from school the other day (she's 4 and white) and she said a girl had the same bracelet as her, I asked who she was but she didn't know and she said "She wears these really nice bright clothes, she has curly hair, has a brown bag and has a scottish voice". The next day I pick her up again and this girl who was black walks past me with the exact similar clothing, looks and the same bracelet. To me that's just one person from a new generation who feels skin colour's irrelevant, and it gets better every year so there's not much purpose in judging eradication when it only properly started a good 50 years ago
    I would like to think it is achievable. But that is one 4 year old girl. Not an entire population.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 am

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:I dislike ignorance, that's all you seem to provide because you're an uneducated cunt who thinks he knows best.

You done now? I feel sorry for you, if you dislike ignorance you must be cutting your wrist a bit.

No one will ever know what you think, all you do is question people like people care to justify themselves to you.

Funny that, I'm not the one working when I should be at Uni studying for a degree

Even better, you don't know me... I'm far less emotive on here than in real life so you can guess all you like
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:24 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    I would like to think it is achievable. But that is one 4 year old girl. Not an entire population.

Well, I think it is inevitably much more likely in the future as society changes.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 am

Fonseca wrote:Funny that, I'm not the one working when I should be at Uni studying for a degree

Huh?....

Fonseca wrote:
    Even better, you don't know me... I'm far less emotive on here than in real life so you can guess all you like

You're the one who has a habit of making things personal. Too much hypocrisy on your part in this thread.

mac wrote:Well, I think it is inevitably much more likely in the future as society changes.

Hopefully. I think it would be foolish for anyone to expect people to change so quickly. It's just annoying when they don't make the effort.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 am

Fonseca wrote:

How is a 4 year old girl who's afraid to include skin colour in her description for fear of being labelled a racist a sign of things getting better?

Racism will not be gone until we embrace our differences not be afraid to mention them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:21 am

Lux wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:No it's not. It's just unnecessary.

Which pretty much sums up society. People standing up for white people is unnecessary.....because obviously we are the racists and nothing unjust happens to us.

If anything, it's needed more than anything else. We are under-represented on all fronts, when we're the majority of the population.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what we (as white people) want.....but as soon as a minority starts to moan it's a big agenda. Doing something for white people is racist, whilst doing the same thing for a minority is the exact opposite (i.e. if you don't do it your racist).

How can people take you seriously when you say white people are being oppressed and under-represented? Almost all positions of power have and are controlled by your stereotypical old, Christian, Caucasian male.

The reason minorities decide to stick together and protect each other is because they get oppressed or have a history of being oppressed. Go to a country that is not white-majority and you won't see organizations like the Society of Black Lawyers. That's because the majority isn't being oppressed like the minority.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 am

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 am

Anderson=Class wrote:If anyone thinks whites are oppressed in the UK then there clearly to late to help...

*They're

*Too
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

How is a 4 year old girl who's afraid to include skin colour in her description for fear of being labelled a racist a sign of things getting better?

Racism will not be gone until we embrace our differences not be afraid to mention them.
    Totally agreed well said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lux wrote:

How can people take you seriously when you say white people are being oppressed and under-represented? Almost all positions of power have and are controlled by your stereotypical old, Christian, Caucasian male.

The reason minorities decide to stick together and protect each other is because they get oppressed or have a history of being oppressed. Go to a country that is not white-majority and you won't see organizations like the Society of Black Lawyers. That's because the majority isn't being oppressed like the minority.
    The President of the United States is black, from a poor background, and not an orthodox Christian.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

The President of the United States is black, from a poor background, and not an orthodox Christian.

Can you read?

Plus, he didn't come from a poor background. What makes you say that? Is it because he is black?
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:47 am

Oh no it looks like Fabregas is getting a ban for saying "I'm not that brown". Neutral Those who are watching that special report will know what I'm on about.

Seriously though, this is just stupid. Terry and Suarez are known for being cunts although both should not be banned for as long. A couple of games is fine but 8 is too much. Terry will probably be banned for less games. Racism is an excuse these days. It is highly exaggerated. People have got away with far worse. I doubt that anyone has cried over what was said by the two so just leave it at that. A little slap on the wrist will prevent as many people doing it in the future but you don't need to ban them for 8 games.

Wrong thread I know but I couldn't be bothered to look for the other one.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:58 am

I don't get the outrage of the 8 matches ban. It's basically the same time to be out as a broken leg. If anything I would consider it a rather lenient penalty. You have to remember that considering the ban is handled by the FA you could serve your penalty with FA cup games and carling cup games as well. If Suarez had begun serving the penalty the day he got the news he would be back to playing matches before Liverpool's game against ManUtd and the roundup of the season. It really isn't as bad of a punishment as people are making it out to be.

Scratch that he would be back mid january...
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:07 am

It's about 1 fifth of the league season.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 am

coolhead33 wrote:It's about 1 fifth of the league season.
    It doesn't only apply to the League season though.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 am

But they only play a game or 2 in the FA Cup.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:22 am

And 2 in the League cup.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 am

Oh I thought that they got knocked out. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 am

Laurencio wrote:I don't get the outrage of the 8 matches ban. It's basically the same time to be out as a broken leg. If anything I would consider it a rather lenient penalty. You have to remember that considering the ban is handled by the FA you could serve your penalty with FA cup games and carling cup games as well. If Suarez had begun serving the penalty the day he got the news he would be back to playing matches before Liverpool's game against ManUtd and the roundup of the season. It really isn't as bad of a punishment as people are making it out to be.

Scratch that he would be back mid january...

They have to allow the chance to appeal, we can't appeal until they release their evidence and whatever.

If the 8 match ban is to stand, I'd prefer it to start now. However, certain powers are preventing that from happening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:The President of the United States is black, from a poor background, and not an orthodox Christian.

Can you read?

Plus, he didn't come from a poor background. What makes you say that? Is it because he is black?
    I would respond to this post, but I can't read.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Can you read?

I would respond to this post, but I can't read.

Good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:I would respond to this post, but I can't read.

Good.
    No need to bring God into the issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:23 am