Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
El Jefe
fluffy_kittens
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Childish Logic
Laurencio
Sean
Gegilworld93
Jeff
Andy
Lux
Jord
ResurrectionRooney
17 posters

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

Anonymous

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 am

Change the record please. Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 Empty Re: Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism

Post by Barton Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 am

Do you have to be fully black to be in the SBL? No mixed raced guys?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:57 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:What do they think of Rooney's constant assaults, I wonder?

nothing since that has nothing to do with race
    He elbowed Faye of Stoke, a black colossus. I might phone them to ask them their view on this. Or maybe, get my black friend to phone them for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

nothing since that has nothing to do with race
    He elbowed Faye of Stoke, a black colossus. I might phone them to ask them their view on this. Or maybe, get my black friend to phone them for me.

but he didnt elbow him cause he is black Neutral he elbowed him like he would elbow any men lol

its you being racist if you think he did it cause faye is black lmao
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am

Cam wrote:Change the record please. Laughing

I'm just explaining why these groups get their panties in a bunch. I'm not the one who brought up the topic Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Constant assaults? If they are constant, given that he has enjoyed a career spanning over 8 years, you shouldn't have trouble naming 20 assaults. Let's see a list of them.
    I'll get back to you within the day, if I deem you worthy of my time. So it's not particularly likely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:He elbowed Faye of Stoke, a black colossus. I might phone them to ask them their view on this. Or maybe, get my black friend to phone them for me.

but he didnt elbow him cause he is black Neutral he elbowed him like he would elbow any men lol

It was clearly a racially charged attack. I didn't see him elbow any white players that day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

It was clearly a racially charged attack. I didn't see him elbow any white players that day.

if any white men were annoying him then ofcourse he would have elbowed them too Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:It was clearly a racially charged attack. I didn't see him elbow any white players that day.

if any white men were annoying him then ofcourse he would have elbowed them too Smile
    So he is racist against white people as well? This Rooney is a dangerous freak.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

neu laugh
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 am

Laurencio wrote:Just about anyone who isn't a Liverpool supporter seems to think the shirts were over the top. Half a dozen others agree that Liverpool in generally have handled the entire situation rather badly. No one is saying that doubting Saurez' guilt is wrong, no one is saying he is a racist, and no one is saying Liverpool can't support their player through the legal channels as anyone else would.

What they are saying that from a political standpoint, what they consider to be a moral standpoint, and what everyone else consider a PR standpoint Liverpool especially and apparently Chelsea (although I personally would disagree with that) have handled the affair with consistent incompetence.

I have no idea how these groups would react if they wore those kind of t-shirts, but it's obviously a completely different situation. I would personally find it distasteful, and a mockery, but that's just me. In the one scenario you are showing over the top support for a man found guilty by an independent comission for racially abusing another player (Note it doesn't really matter if he is truly guilty or not, you have to adopt to the situation as it is, simple politics). In the other you are appologizing for one of your players racially abusing another player, with lame t-shirts.

I would agree, but the media have made this public, and there is no defence for Suarez at all....it's a constant, daily condemnation of Suarez.....so I wouldn't say it's out of place for Liverpool to show their support publicly.

No one is saying "Fuck the papers for all their opinions".
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 am

Lux wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Just about anyone who isn't a Liverpool supporter seems to think the shirts were over the top. Half a dozen others agree that Liverpool in generally have handled the entire situation rather badly. No one is saying that doubting Saurez' guilt is wrong, no one is saying he is a racist, and no one is saying Liverpool can't support their player through the legal channels as anyone else would.

What they are saying that from a political standpoint, what they consider to be a moral standpoint, and what everyone else consider a PR standpoint Liverpool especially and apparently Chelsea (although I personally would disagree with that) have handled the affair with consistent incompetence.

I have no idea how these groups would react if they wore those kind of t-shirts, but it's obviously a completely different situation. I would personally find it distasteful, and a mockery, but that's just me. In the one scenario you are showing over the top support for a man found guilty by an independent comission for racially abusing another player (Note it doesn't really matter if he is truly guilty or not, you have to adopt to the situation as it is, simple politics). In the other you are appologizing for one of your players racially abusing another player, with lame t-shirts.

I would agree, but the media have made this public, and there is no defence for Suarez at all....it's a constant, daily condemnation of Suarez.....so I wouldn't say it's out of place for Liverpool to show their support publicly.

No one is saying "Fuck the papers for all their opinions".

What? The media didn't make it public and there is defence for Suarez, if someone gets charged with racism then what will the majority back?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

rofl
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 am

Fonseca wrote:What? The media didn't make it public and there is defence for Suarez, if someone gets charged with racism then what will the majority back?

It was made public that there would be an investigation.....ok. Other then that it has been the media and anti-racist/black groups.

I charge you with racism....I expect everyone to back me....? Laughing. The majority backing is with the black guy.....if it were the other way round nothing would happen...not only because it wouldn't be reported by the player but also because the media, politicians and the law wouldn't give a shit. In fact...I've heard from some (so excuse me if it's made up) say that Evra was making derogatory remarks about Suarez, some of which related to his background.

This is a unique case..I don't expect it but I'd of hoped that people would be open minded and actually do some research......especially all the people who are slating Suarez when they're supposed to all be about multiculturalism and equal rights.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:07 am

As soon as I see a title with the words "Liverpool" and "racism" in, I would bet my life RR was the OP.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 am

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:What? The media didn't make it public and there is defence for Suarez, if someone gets charged with racism then what will the majority back?

It was made public that there would be an investigation.....ok. Other then that it has been the media and anti-racist/black groups.

I charge you with racism....I expect everyone to back me....? Laughing. The majority backing is with the black guy.....if it were the other way round nothing would happen...not only because it wouldn't be reported by the player but also because the media, politicians and the law wouldn't give a shit. In fact...I've heard from some (so excuse me if it's made up) say that Evra was making derogatory remarks about Suarez, some of which related to his background.

This is a unique case..I don't expect it but I'd of hoped that people would be open minded and actually do some research......especially all the people who are slating Suarez when they're supposed to all be about multiculturalism and equal rights.

Go on then prove it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Society of Black Lawyers (SBL) have condemned both Liverpool and Chelsea for appearing to excuse the alleged racism of Luis Suarez and John Terry.

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 159616hp2
    Wonder who will be the first ignorant twat to claim that the SBL is a racist organisation.

The organisation want the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to handle the Suarez case as a racist incident, as they have done with Terry, and believe there should be no difference in the treatment of both players.

Chelsea released a statement expressing their upmost support for John Terry after he was charged with a racially aggravated public order offence in connection with the alleged remarks aimed at QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

Liverpool have also jumped to the defence of their Uruguayan striker who was given an eight-match ban and £40,000 fine by the FA after being found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United’s Patrice Evra.

The SBL are planning to make a formal complaint to the CPS about the racist and offensive language used by Suarez, and are hoping to convince the CPS to launch a full investigation.

The organisation is also hoping the CPS will prosecute the former Ajax man if the result of the investigation gives a reasonable chance of conviction according to the public interest test.

The SBL believes both clubs should have treated the incidents as gross misconduct instead of simply denying the allegations.

Peter Herbert OBE & co-chair of the organisation said: “To our knowledge, neither club has bothered to conduct its own independent investigation or hold a disciplinary hearing.

“If such serious allegations of racism had been made in the workplace, any reasonable employer would consider itself to be under a strict duty to conduct a full, detailed and impartial investigation into the allegations, and not simply to state that they stand behind the denials of the player concerned.

"The punitive effects of racism are felt by thousands of people in Britain each day. The response of the Footbaall Association (FA) and the CPS must be robust to protect others from the humiliation, pain and suffering that this type of hate crime inflicts.

"There is no reason why Suarez should not face criminal charges. When individual football clubs and fellow players – both black and white – endorse this kind of behaviour, they themselves become part of the problem because they stand in the way of the total eradication of racism from the sport.

“Their denial and appeasement reflects an abdication of their role as responsible players or employers.”

I'm glad someone has the balls to say what every neutral is thinking. Tony Evans, notorious scouse bastard, even had an article condemning Liverpool and Chelsea's stance in the Times today.

No racism but its ok to call some a notorious scouse bastard and other things according to some.Laughing Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 207657

In 1996, Bosnich was fined £1,000 and censured by the FA after he was found guilty of misconduct by upsetting fans of Tottenham Hotspur (a club with a large Jewish following) with a Nazi salute.[2] Bosnich spent three more seasons at Villa Park before his contract expired and he joined Manchester United on a free transfer. He had played 227 times in seven-and-a-half years with the Midlanders.

And ex Manchester United manager Ron Atkinson"...he [Desailly] is what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick ice cream.

Some people just seem to forget certain things.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:16 am

Fonseca wrote:Go on then prove it

The fact that I could scour the internet for hours and not find proof proves my point completely.

Besides.....who needs proof....Suarez is a racist and no one cares what actually happened.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Go on then prove it

The fact that I could scour the internet for hours and not find proof proves my point completely.

Besides.....who needs proof....Suarez is a racist and no one cares what actually happened.

No proof? Ok, don't talk out of your fucking arse next time
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Hey Mr Kettle...you think you better than your N egrito friend over here?

You're talking so much shit you think you have a place to say anything rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Hey Mr Kettle...you think you better than your N egrito friend over here?

You're talking so much shit you think you have a place to say anything Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 70955

The last thing I said was a question, so I don't know how your spasticated mind got the idea that I was talking shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Lux wrote:I'd ask what the Society of White Lawyers had to say, but obviously there is no such thing as it's racist.

No it's not. It's just unnecessary.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Society of Black Lawyers (SBL) have condemned both Liverpool and Chelsea for appearing to excuse the alleged racism of Luis Suarez and John Terry.

Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 159616hp2
    Wonder who will be the first ignorant twat to claim that the SBL is a racist organisation.

The organisation want the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to handle the Suarez case as a racist incident, as they have done with Terry, and believe there should be no difference in the treatment of both players.

Chelsea released a statement expressing their upmost support for John Terry after he was charged with a racially aggravated public order offence in connection with the alleged remarks aimed at QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

Liverpool have also jumped to the defence of their Uruguayan striker who was given an eight-match ban and £40,000 fine by the FA after being found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United’s Patrice Evra.

The SBL are planning to make a formal complaint to the CPS about the racist and offensive language used by Suarez, and are hoping to convince the CPS to launch a full investigation.

The organisation is also hoping the CPS will prosecute the former Ajax man if the result of the investigation gives a reasonable chance of conviction according to the public interest test.

The SBL believes both clubs should have treated the incidents as gross misconduct instead of simply denying the allegations.

Peter Herbert OBE & co-chair of the organisation said: “To our knowledge, neither club has bothered to conduct its own independent investigation or hold a disciplinary hearing.

“If such serious allegations of racism had been made in the workplace, any reasonable employer would consider itself to be under a strict duty to conduct a full, detailed and impartial investigation into the allegations, and not simply to state that they stand behind the denials of the player concerned.

"The punitive effects of racism are felt by thousands of people in Britain each day. The response of the Footbaall Association (FA) and the CPS must be robust to protect others from the humiliation, pain and suffering that this type of hate crime inflicts.

"There is no reason why Suarez should not face criminal charges. When individual football clubs and fellow players – both black and white – endorse this kind of behaviour, they themselves become part of the problem because they stand in the way of the total eradication of racism from the sport.

“Their denial and appeasement reflects an abdication of their role as responsible players or employers.”

I'm glad someone has the balls to say what every neutral is thinking. Tony Evans, notorious scouse bastard, even had an article condemning Liverpool and Chelsea's stance in the Times today.

No racism but its ok to call some a notorious scouse bastard and other things according to some.Laughing Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 207657

In 1996, Bosnich was fined £1,000 and censured by the FA after he was found guilty of misconduct by upsetting fans of Tottenham Hotspur (a club with a large Jewish following) with a Nazi salute.[2] Bosnich spent three more seasons at Villa Park before his contract expired and he joined Manchester United on a free transfer. He had played 227 times in seven-and-a-half years with the Midlanders.

And ex Manchester United manager Ron Atkinson"...he [Desailly] is what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick ice cream.

I condemn that behaviour. Will you do the same for Luis Suarez?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

I condemn that behaviour. Will you do the same for Luis Suarez?
    Absolutly not a chance.Society of Black Lawyers: Liverpool&Chelsea condoning racism - Page 2 727917
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 pm

That proves I am better than you. More importantly, Manchester United did not come out in Ronald Akinson shirts or SS Uniforms after Bosnich and Atkinson (who incidentally had left United nearly 2 decades before his offensive comments) behaved in racist or Anti-Semitic ways, refusing to condone racism and ethnic hatred like Liverpool and Chelsea.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Fonseca wrote:The last thing I said was a question, so I don't know how your spasticated mind got the idea that I was talking shit

You're asking questions that you could easily ask yourself. I'd say you're playing dumb but I'm probably giving you too much credit.

You're boring. I only see you in race related threads and yet all you do is worry about me rather than the actual topic. I don't owe you anything, especially proof....especially when there isn't much or any due to the point I made facepalm. The proof is in life, the funny thing is that minorities are the ones who admit these things to me the most.

ahlycotc wrote:No it's not. It's just unnecessary.

Which pretty much sums up society. People standing up for white people is unnecessary.....because obviously we are the racists and nothing unjust happens to us.

If anything, it's needed more than anything else. We are under-represented on all fronts, when we're the majority of the population.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what we (as white people) want.....but as soon as a minority starts to moan it's a big agenda. Doing something for white people is racist, whilst doing the same thing for a minority is the exact opposite (i.e. if you don't do it your racist).

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:The last thing I said was a question, so I don't know how your spasticated mind got the idea that I was talking shit

You're asking questions that you could easily ask yourself. I'd say you're playing dumb but I'm probably giving you too much credit.

ahlycotc wrote:No it's not. It's just unnecessary.

Which pretty much sums up society. People standing up for white people is unnecessary.....because obviously we are the racists and nothing unjust happens to us.

If anything, it's needed more than anything else. We are under-represented on all fronts, when we're the majority of the population.

Ignorant fool! Whites are significantly overrepresented in high society, in positions of power, in employment, any society representing their interests would be racist because their interests are in keeping things the way they are.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ignorant fool! Whites are significantly overrepresented in high society, in positions of power, in employment, any society representing their interests would be racist because their interests are in keeping things the way they are.

Am I supposed to take this seriously? neu laugh

Hopefully not, because it's wrong on so many levels.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Lux wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ignorant fool! Whites are significantly overrepresented in high society, in positions of power, in employment, any society representing their interests would be racist because their interests are in keeping things the way they are.

I don't understand what you mean. Are whites not the majority in positions of power and employment in the UK? I don't see anything wrong with that but that's because they are the majority of the UK population.

Although, I can understand where RR is coming from to an extent. It's likely the minority populations don't make up positions of power with respect to their percentage of the population.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

mac wrote:
    Lux wrote:

I don't understand what you mean. Are whites not the majority in positions of power and employment in the UK? I don't see anything wrong with that but that's because they are the majority of the UK population.

Although, I can understand where RR is coming from to an extent. It's likely the minority populations don't make up positions of power with respect to their percentage of the population.

Yes, exactly, whites hold a majority in positions of power disproportionate to their majority in the population, and in education. At my university there are about 3 black people on my course, which hundreds of people take.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:30 am