Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Katori
Mario
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Schnix
Sheppy
ricky//habana
LiamB_14
Mustangt125
Jord
Sean
Kuled
coolhead33
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
Mal
Start.
LFC_Grunners
Laurencio
SpiritOfShankly
Childish Logic
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
lvrpl4life
Grenade
GK01
Scouser_Dave
33 posters

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Anonymous

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

What one fan burned his shirt, fuck me Manchester United fans wanted to kill Rooney and guess what i bet you he stayed at United because he feared for his life. And i dont want to have to read all your bullshit about what Torres did for Liverpool as i will never forget what he did for most of his time at Liverpool and did not totally blame him for leaving but i was not happy the way it ended.

But dont post that bullshit to me, all clubs have gave certain players abuse for leaving their club or joining other clubs even Manchester United, Paul Ince for one was a top player for United but he got abuse from United fans when he joined Liverpool and even got abuse from your fucking manager about being a big time charlie. So keep posting your anti Liverpool hate bullshit if it keeps you happy.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 5614

Ince showed no loyalty to United, he was a snake in the grass, Rooney hasn't really displayed much loyalty either, throughout his career. Fernando Torres displayed loyalty to Atletico Madrid, a pathetic team who never won anything and were in the shadow of their greatest rivals, and then moved to Liverpool. Did he leave when he was regarded as the best striker in World Football after scoring the winner in Euro 2008? No. Did he leave when you didn't win anything for 3 consecutive seasons? No. Did he leave when you sacked the Spanish manager who brought him to the club? No. Did he leave when Benitez drove Alonso out of the club? No. Did he leave when you finished 7th? No. Did he leave when you appointed that dick head Roy Hodgson? No. Did he leave when you let your only other World Class outfield player go? No.

He left only when you had failed to qualify for the Champions League, obviously weren't going to win anything for his 4th consecutive season, and obviously weren't going to finish in the Champions League places, after a senile old fool who thought Andrew Carroll was a great striker was brought in. He showed a tremendous amount of loyalty to Liverpool, and got you £50m. You should be building a fucking statue of him, not burning his shirt.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 5614 One person burned his shirt for what i rememer, and as ive said i will never forget what he did when at Liverpool he was top class for most of his time with us and we made 20 odd million on him. And leave Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 914411 KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 914411 out of it, you are banned from using the Kings name in future or saying anything about him, a senile old fool Rolling Eyes But then again you want Fergie out at United shows how much you know.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 am

I didn't use his name, dick head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I didn't use his name, dick head.
    You have in the past, and Merry Christmas to you aswell.Laughing
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 am

Why would we hate him? Laughing He's hardly hit the heights for Chelsea. If anything we should thank Torres for helping us rob Chelsea of £50M Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Why would we hate him? Laughing He's hardly hit the heights for Chelsea. If anything we should thank Torres for helping us rob Chelsea of £50M Cool

I totally agree Dave, he came to Liverpool scored loads of goals and we sold him for 50 million and he does not look like even half the player he was.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 am

So if he played well for Chelsea, that makes him more worthy of hate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

Sean wrote:So if he played well for Chelsea, that makes him more worthy of hate?
    Not really, but it would be harder to take if he was still playing well and scoring loads of goals. Maybe it will happen and he will return to a bit of form sometime in the future if he can get off the bench, but ive never said i hated him and have always said he was a top class player for Liverpool for most of his time there.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

Sean wrote:So if he played well for Chelsea, that makes him more worthy of hate?

We don't hate him just for leaving, I've already said this. Had he carried himself with dignity, and gone at the end of the season to Inter or something we'd regard him similarly to Alonso
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 am

ricky//habana wrote:

We don't hate him just for leaving, I've already said this. Had he carried himself with dignity, and gone at the end of the season to Inter or something we'd regard him similarly to Alonso

How was the way he carried himself undignified, and why should he go to Inter, who, by the way, would never be able to afford him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:03 am

ricky//habana wrote:

How was the way he carried himself undignified, and why should he go to Inter, who, by the way, would never be able to afford him?
    Are you really that dumb or are you just trying to post bullshit.scratch
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

ricky//habana wrote:

The sulking, lack of effort and bad attitude was plain to see. I don't have to explain that, you expect more from a professional.

I said Inter or something as he was linked with them, he also mentioned wanting to play in Italy in his career, and as we all know, he wasn't worth what Chelsea paid for him. I wouldn't have expected him to move to a "rival", echoes of Ashley Cole there, even though they aren't fierce rivals, it isn't the done thing.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:ricky/habana back not worthy

Heh, I went due to important things coming up like uni applications, and the excessive amount of trolling, I keep coming back occasionally because I enjoy a good debate, but the forum is a bit hit and miss in that department.

Before RF went I was on pretty much every day. Good to see you too.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 am

Yea but Mascherano refused to play didnt he when he was at Liverpool. And who's to say if a team like Chelsea or United came in for Alonso or Mascherano he wouldnt go? Didnt Reina say he would have joined Arsenal, would he have got as much abuse?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 am

Should go back to Atlético.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 am

Mario wrote:Should go back to Atlético.

I thought you weren't supposed to post until next year
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am

I thought they didn't have internet in Estonia?
    Katori
    Katori

Post by Katori Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 am

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas has insisted striker Fernando Torres is not for sale "at any price".
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 am

ricky//habana wrote:

The sulking, lack of effort and bad attitude was plain to see. I don't have to explain that, you expect more from a professional.

I said Inter or something as he was linked with them, he also mentioned wanting to play in Italy in his career, and as we all know, he wasn't worth what Chelsea paid for him. I wouldn't have expected him to move to a "rival", echoes of Ashley Cole there, even though they aren't fierce rivals, it isn't the done thing.

I've never undrstood why you refer to Chelsea as Liverpool's rivals. Yes, they are domestic league rivals and have had some epic Champions League clashes in recent years, but they aren't tradtional rivals. That seems to be one of the main reasons why you've vilified Torres.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but i thought Ashley Cole's main motive to move to Chelsea was money, hence the the nickname 'Cashley'. scratch Torres moved Chelsea because of Champions League ambitions.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 am

Since when were Chelsea and Liverpool rivals?
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 am

They aren't.

It's like if Steven Gerrard left Liverpool to join Bolton Wanderers, they'd start vilifying him for joining their 'rivals'.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 am

Sean wrote:Yea but Mascherano refused to play didnt he when he was at Liverpool. And who's to say if a team like Chelsea or United came in for Alonso or Mascherano he wouldnt go? Didnt Reina say he would have joined Arsenal, would he have got as much abuse?

Reina didn't (as yet) which says a lot. You can also tell by his demeanour and his pitch time that he gives everything to the team.

Masch, justifiably, attracted the ire of fans for refusing to play. Probably because Lucas has stepped up, and the fact that no-one really begrudges players leaving for Real or Barca, as far as I can see, he got less abuse from the fans.

As for the hypothetical situations, they are just that and are not really ways to judge a person's character or motives. But you can believe, that anyone going to united would get worse than what Torres receives. Look at Owen, and it wasn't even a direct transfer.

If I was a Chelsea fan, I would be concerned about Torres though. Chelsea don't look like bringing home trophies this season, and with City coming on the scene proper, the league and CL look even harder to achieve.

Torres is neither starting nor scoring, and he's already well down the order.

He's already made comments about how Chelsea play too slowly and how he was more "comfortable" in Liverpool. (Allowing for mistranslations and context)

Roman is known for impatience anyway (sort of), has a track record with this type of signing (Shevchenko) and has underneath him a manager who may decide that with his job on the line (if you believe some people) and a lack of strikers in January, to get another striker. If this does actually happen and he performs well, or Torres doesn't benefit from his presence...

You could be looking at a suummer sale.

--------------------------------------------------
    Chelsea aren't regarded as proper "derby. Must.Not.Lose." rivals but are atill considered a directly competing team which carries the same kind of reaction. Arsenal and City aren't rivals either, but look what happened with Adebayor. And money's always a factor. I doubt Torres would have gone to Arsenal.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am

Arsenal fans hate Adebayor because of his goal celebration against them in 2009, not sure but i think his move to Man City was also money motivated. Has nothing to do with what team he moved to because Arsenal don't consider City to be their rivals.

Kolo Toure isn't hated by Arsenal fans.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 am

JMB_94 wrote:They aren't.

It's like if Steven Gerrard left Liverpool to join Bolton Wanderers, they'd start vilifying him for joining their 'rivals'.

Having a rival doesn't mean it's a derby match you know. And why did he celebrate like that in the first place?
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 am

We don't hate Adebayor for going to City, we hate him because he's a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 am

Well done, that's one of the stupidest things i've heard on this forum.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 am

ricky//habana wrote:

Having a rival doesn't mean it's a derby match you know. And why did he celebrate like that in the first place?

What? As Steadman said Adebayor celebrated like that because he's just a cunt i assume, can't think of any other reason.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 am

To be fair, the celebration was him getting revenge on a small portion of our fans singing insulting chants for the whole game.

His actions before and after leaving the club and general cuntish attitude are why most of us dislike him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 pm

ricky//habana wrote:

Alright, so who?

AC Milan - couldn't afford him
    Juventus - couldn't afford him
    Real Madrid - he would be betraying his boyhood club
    Barcelona - wouldn't want him
    Manchester United - would be a hate figure, Ferguson would never cough up for him
    Manchester City - closer rivals to Liverpool than Chelsea
    Arsenal - couldn't afford him, probably wouldn't want him with van Rapist, certainly not a Wenger signing

Who should he have gone to? They're not even your rivals, and moving between clubs in the Premier League who finished 6 places apart the previous season, and are even further apart at the time of the transfer, is very much the done thing. The only rivalry comes from Liverpool's very real jealousy at Chelsea's success in recent years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

ricky//habana wrote:

Alright, so who?

AC Milan - couldn't afford him
    Juventus - couldn't afford him
    Real Madrid - he would be betraying his boyhood club
    Barcelona - wouldn't want him
    Manchester United - would be a hate figure, Ferguson would never cough up for him
    Manchester City - closer rivals to Liverpool than Chelsea
    Arsenal - couldn't afford him, probably wouldn't want him with van Rapist, certainly not a Wenger signing

Who should he have gone to? They're not even your rivals, and moving between clubs in the Premier League who finished 6 places apart the previous season, and are even further apart at the time of the transfer, is very much the done thing. The only rivalry comes from Liverpool's very real jealousy at Chelsea's success in recent years.

I think the Chelsea, Liverpool rivalry came from the fact they met so often in different competitions since the 2005 season. So you can stop your bullshit posting about real jealousy.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Back of my paper it says Torres has another year to prove himself. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:37 am