Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Katori
Mario
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Schnix
Sheppy
ricky//habana
LiamB_14
Mustangt125
Jord
Sean
Kuled
coolhead33
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
Mal
Start.
LFC_Grunners
Laurencio
SpiritOfShankly
Childish Logic
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
lvrpl4life
Grenade
GK01
Scouser_Dave
33 posters

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Mal
    Mal

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Mal Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7378617/Torres-not-for-sale

Coffee
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Start. Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Best change this thread title.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 am

Mal wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7378617/Torres-not-for-sale

Coffee

Means Shit.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/853986-fernando-torres-not-for-sale-liverpool-reject-35m-bid-by-chelsea
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 am

Torres will not leave Chelsea. And one of his so called possible replacements has broken his leg.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 am

And Torres left Liverpool because he wanted to leave. I doubt he wants to leave Chelsea yet.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:17 am

Of course AVB will say he is not for sale so that clubs come in with bigger offers, it's how the whole market works. He doesn't want to let go of Torres for a loss of over 30 million but at the moment, why the fuck would he want to keep him? Scored 3 goals in almost 1 calendar year.

Torres was much happier than this at Anfield, even towards the end of his time there Laughing

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 3 Article-2074449-0F2ABBB200000578-795_468x286

Last edited by Sheppy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 am

That picture is really strange, there must be some reasonable explanation for it
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

Cam wrote:That picture is really strange, there must be some reasonable explanation for it
    he had a raging boner and didnt wanna show himself
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 am

I like how AvB kinda looks like a crab shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am

the guy infornt of torres has the same expression. does that mean he is being sold too

meireles doesnt express much happiness either....

people just read into things too much when they want to
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 am

Mal wrote:Torres will not leave Chelsea. And one of his so called possible replacements has broken his leg.

Plenty of other strikers out there for them to sign. It's not like Chelsea are short of money.

Mal wrote:And Torres left Liverpool because he wanted to leave. I doubt he wants to leave Chelsea yet.

Doubt he will be happy to sit on the bench for the rest of his Chelsea career. Plus the Euros are coming up and he needs games to prove his worth for a place in that Spanish side.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 am

just because villa is injured doesn't mean torres automatically gets a place in the spanish national team. he needs playing time at chelsea first

i'm sure spain are still willing to play a front line of iniesta/silva/pedro
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 am

Don't make assumptions from that picture. Luke will get angry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 am

Also we can only make 3 changes to our CL squad which will probably be replacements for Alex and Anelka, with Essien as well.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 am

I don't see why he wouldn't want to return to club where he earned his name as one the deadliest strikers in the world.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:37 am

Negredo and Llorente were already ahead of Torres, Soldado will be in ahead of him soon enough.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:44 am

Jord wrote:I don't see why he wouldn't want to return to club where he earned his name as one the deadliest strikers in the world.

atletico madrid?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 am

Schnix wrote:
    Jord wrote:I don't see why he wouldn't want to return to club where he earned his name as one the deadliest strikers in the world.

atletico madrid?

Liverpool.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:28 am

Why would he want to return to a club whose fans showed zero loyalty towards him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Why would he want to return to a club whose fans showed zero loyalty towards him?

If that ever happened, we would never hear the end of it from certain people on here. Like you know, those people that are obsessed with Liverpool football club.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Why would he want to return to a club whose fans showed zero loyalty towards him?

If that ever happened, we would never hear the end of it from certain people on here. Like you know, those people that are obsessed with Liverpool football club.

If what ever happened? I just thought the way Liverpool fans treated Torres, vilifying him, burning Liverpool shirts with his name on them, giving him disgusting abuse in matches etc. was a bit out of order, given how much loyalty he'd shown to you.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 am

Pretty sure we'd take him back, especially if he started scoring. Fans are fickle like that.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 am

He's probably just getting up from his seat to applaud the goal Rolling Eyes
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 am

Never quite understood how Liverpool fans could hate Torres when they got 50M for him. I mean, it's not like Liverpool were ever going to turn down that kind of money :/
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 am

Alan wrote:

If what ever happened? I just thought the way Liverpool fans treated Torres, vilifying him, burning Liverpool shirts with his name on them, giving him disgusting abuse in matches etc. was a bit out of order, given how much loyalty he'd shown to you.

Disgusting is a bit much, more than anything else he's just been referred to as judas, and associated insults, it's part of the game.
    More than anything else, most people have just been mocking his inability to score on a regular basis.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 am

Laurencio wrote:Never quite understood how Liverpool fans could hate Torres when they got 50M for him. I mean, it's not like Liverpool were ever going to turn down that kind of money :/

It isn't really hate though. Only the overzealous fanatics actually hate torres just for leaving.
    Most sensible fans merely feel he left us a bit in the shit, leaving when he did in the window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:17 am

Alan wrote:

What one fan burned his shirt, fuck me Manchester United fans wanted to kill Rooney and guess what i bet you he stayed at United because he feared for his life. And i dont want to have to read all your bullshit about what Torres did for Liverpool as i will never forget what he did for most of his time at Liverpool and did not totally blame him for leaving but i was not happy the way it ended.

But dont post that bullshit to me, all clubs have gave certain players abuse for leaving their club or joining other clubs even Manchester United, Paul Ince for one was a top player for United but he got abuse from United fans when he joined Liverpool and even got abuse from your fucking manager about being a big time charlie. So keep posting your anti Liverpool hate bullshit if it keeps you happy.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 3 5614
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 am

ricky//habana wrote:

Disgusting is a bit much, more than anything else he's just been referred to as judas, and associated insults, it's part of the game.
    More than anything else, most people have just been mocking his inability to score on a regular basis.

Exactly! They referred to him as Judas, the man who according to British myths, betrayed God himself and caused His death. That's not a disgusting insult?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 am

I don't hate. I like him as a player and person.

Wouldn't have him back. Rather we got someone else.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 am

Alan wrote:

What one fan burned his shirt, fuck me Manchester United fans wanted to kill Rooney and guess what i bet you he stayed at United because he feared for his life. And i dont want to have to read all your bullshit about what Torres did for Liverpool as i will never forget what he did for most of his time at Liverpool and did not totally blame him for leaving but i was not happy the way it ended.

But dont post that bullshit to me, all clubs have gave certain players abuse for leaving their club or joining other clubs even Manchester United, Paul Ince for one was a top player for United but he got abuse from United fans when he joined Liverpool and even got abuse from your fucking manager about being a big time charlie. So keep posting your anti Liverpool hate bullshit if it keeps you happy.

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 3 5614

Ince showed no loyalty to United, he was a snake in the grass, Rooney hasn't really displayed much loyalty either, throughout his career. Fernando Torres displayed loyalty to Atletico Madrid, a pathetic team who never won anything and were in the shadow of their greatest rivals, and then moved to Liverpool. Did he leave when he was regarded as the best striker in World Football after scoring the winner in Euro 2008? No. Did he leave when you didn't win anything for 3 consecutive seasons? No. Did he leave when you sacked the Spanish manager who brought him to the club? No. Did he leave when Benitez drove Alonso out of the club? No. Did he leave when you finished 7th? No. Did he leave when you appointed that dick head Roy Hodgson? No. Did he leave when you let your only other World Class outfield player go? No.

He left only when you had failed to qualify for the Champions League, obviously weren't going to win anything for his 4th consecutive season, and obviously weren't going to finish in the Champions League places, after a senile old fool who thought Andrew Carroll was a great striker was brought in. He showed a tremendous amount of loyalty to Liverpool, and got you £50m. You should be building a fucking statue of him, not burning his shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:22 am