Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Katori
Mario
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Schnix
Sheppy
ricky//habana
LiamB_14
Mustangt125
Jord
Sean
Kuled
coolhead33
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
Mal
Start.
LFC_Grunners
Laurencio
SpiritOfShankly
Childish Logic
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
lvrpl4life
Grenade
GK01
Scouser_Dave
33 posters

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Kuled

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Kuled Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Milan can afford Torres Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Kuled wrote:Milan can afford Torres Laughing

Can they? They seem to go for bargain basement superstars these days, not £50m players. Why would they want him anyway when they had Pato, Ibra, Cassano and Robinho?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Alright, so who?

AC Milan - couldn't afford him
    Juventus - couldn't afford him
    Real Madrid - he would be betraying his boyhood club
    Barcelona - wouldn't want him
    Manchester United - would be a hate figure, Ferguson would never cough up for him
    Manchester City - closer rivals to Liverpool than Chelsea
    Arsenal - couldn't afford him, probably wouldn't want him with van Rapist, certainly not a Wenger signing

Who should he have gone to? They're not even your rivals, and moving between clubs in the Premier League who finished 6 places apart the previous season, and are even further apart at the time of the transfer, is very much the done thing. The only rivalry comes from Liverpool's very real jealousy at Chelsea's success in recent years.

I think the Chelsea, Liverpool rivalry came from the fact they met so often in different competitions since the 2005 season. So you can stop your bullshit posting about real jealousy.

Yeah but it's not a real rivalry is it? I mean, where else was he supposed to go?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Kuled wrote:Milan can afford Torres Laughing

Can they? They seem to go for bargain basement superstars these days, not £50m players. Why would they want him anyway when they had Pato, Ibra, Cassano and Robinho?

You have changed your mind, the other week you posted a completley different story and said Milan could basically afford who they wanted as there owner is a millionaire.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Alan wrote:

You have changed your mind, the other week you posted a completley different story and said Milan could basically afford who they wanted as there owner is a millionaire.

Well yeah, technically they can, and he's a billionaire, but not if they have any intention of fulfilling FFP. In any case, a move to Milan was never a realistic proposition for him.

Do you hold a grudge against Torres for moving to Chelsea?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Alan wrote:

I think the Chelsea, Liverpool rivalry came from the fact they met so often in different competitions since the 2005 season. So you can stop your bullshit posting about real jealousy.

Yeah but it's not a real rivalry is it? I mean, where else was he supposed to go?

Well who else he could go to was not what i was talking about, but i would count Chelsea as a rival but not a historic rival like Manchester United or the likes, and well over the past few seasons or more they have not been as much of a rival in the league as they maybe used to be and well they certainly have not been a Champions League rival.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Alan wrote:

Well yeah, technically they can, and he's a billionaire, but not if they have any intention of fulfilling FFP. In any case, a move to Milan was never a realistic proposition for him.

Do you hold a grudge against Torres for moving to Chelsea?
    Nope i do not hold a grudge against Torres moving to Chelsea, and as ive said before he was top class for Liverpool for most of his time there. And even before Torres did move to Chelsea i was one who thought that he would move sometime soon as he was a top class striker and they way things were going at Liverpool was not good enough for him and basically Liverpool had two match winners at the time Gerrard and Torres. And well the owners at the time were not exactly spending big money to try and keep Liverpool moving forward or trying to improve things
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 am

Alan wrote:

Where else was he supposed to go? He could have gone wherever he liked. Chelsea paid well over his worth. We fleeced them and both parties knew it at the time.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:40 am

Send him to Ajax we'll fix him Smile Get him up to Suarez level Cool
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 am

ricky//habana wrote:

Where else was he supposed to go? He could have gone wherever he liked. Chelsea paid well over his worth. We fleeced them and both parties knew it at the time.

Alright, so he was supposed to hold out for a move somewhere else, and force Liverpool to accept a lower transfer fee. What fucking planet do you guys live on?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 am

Unused sub again tonight and people think he won't be sold Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Unused sub again tonight and people think he won't be sold Laughing

You think he will be sold in January?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 am

Ofcourse he isn't going to be sold Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 am

Feel sorry for him.

He has been let down by many people.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 am

He has been fucking useless for most of his career. I like him and I want him to do well, but he has not been treated unfairly at all.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 am

Sean wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:Unused sub again tonight and people think he won't be sold Laughing

You think he will be sold in January?

Loaned/sold, either way he won't put up with sitting on Chelsea's bench for much longer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 am

Jordo wrote:Feel sorry for him.

He has been let down by many people.
    He has let many people down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 am

Sean wrote:He has been fucking useless for most of his career. I like him and I want him to do well, but he has not been treated unfairly at all.

I am also talking about times before his move to Chelsea.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 am

Sean wrote:He has been fucking useless for most of his career. I like him and I want him to do well, but he has not been treated unfairly at all.

Laughing

Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:16 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Laughing

Sorry, I meant for Chelsea.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:17 am

2 years is hardly most of his career Suspect

Edit: Seen your post above, fair dues.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:19 am

Falcao for £20 million + Torres.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:23 am