Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Katori
Mario
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Schnix
Sheppy
ricky//habana
LiamB_14
Mustangt125
Jord
Sean
Kuled
coolhead33
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
Mal
Start.
LFC_Grunners
Laurencio
SpiritOfShankly
Childish Logic
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
lvrpl4life
Grenade
GK01
Scouser_Dave
33 posters

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Mal
    Mal

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Mal Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:08 am

Also remember, Chelsea lose Drogba and Kalou in January. Do you think they'll really sell Torres when Anelka is going too?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:19 am

Mal wrote:Not one quote in the article or even any evidence to show this is the truth.
    Picture says it all to be fair, not that they want to sell him but that he doesn't care about the club, such a crucial goal and he doesn't even smile, Chelsea fans shouldn't defend him anymore imo.

Can't see him going back to Atleti, maybe Villareal would be an option although he would be too expensive for them, in Spain I could only see Málaga signing him tbh.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:22 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Mal wrote:Not one quote in the article or even any evidence to show this is the truth.
    Picture says it all to be fair, not that they want to sell him but that he doesn't care about the club, such a crucial goal and he doesn't even smile, Chelsea fans shouldn't defend him anymore imo.

Can't see him going back to Atleti, maybe Villareal would be an option although he would be too expensive for them, in Spain I could only see Málaga signing him tbh.

Read my post above. Chelsea can not sell him. shifty
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:38 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:

Villareal stand no chance, theyre battling relegation and theyre only a small club, Malaga is possible, Atletico have Falcao so I dont see why theyd need torres.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

XxBradKennedyxX wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:

Villareal stand no chance, theyre battling relegation and theyre only a small club, Malaga is possible, Atletico have Falcao so I dont see why theyd need torres.
    wouldn't call Villareal a small club, they're having problems this season though because they sold Santi Cazorla, Nilmar just got back from injury and Rossi is out for half a year, that's why I'm saying they need a striker since Ruben isn't great imo. Torres to them would never happen though.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 am

study

Last edited by Gegilworld93 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 am

He means for the African cup of nations you NUMPTY.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 am

Yes I realised after posting it, no need to insult me though Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 am

Probably bullshit, but they shouldn't sell him anyway. I still reckon he'll come good eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:33 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Yes I realised after posting it, no need to insult me though Laughing

you fucking NUMPTY!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 am

Cam wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Yes I realised after posting it, no need to insult me though Laughing

you fucking NUMPTY!
    Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 Tumblr_lq0t6szVa11qfbk70o1_400
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    funny seeing these things coming from you rofl you say these then talk about you know everything about what goes on behind the scenes at man utd

I don't claim to know everything about what goes on behind the scenes at United, I come to conclusions based on the facts, but my conclusions are not facts in themselves.
    The others are coming to conclusions as well. Confused
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Still think he'll come good soon.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

I don't claim to know everything about what goes on behind the scenes at United, I come to conclusions based on the facts, but my conclusions are not facts in themselves.
    The others are coming to conclusions as well. Confused
    Yes, but conclusions that end with abuse, as though the idea that Suarez's arrival was contingent on Torres' departure are ridiculous, and deserving of abuse, simply because that's when you first heard about it in the media, is well out of order. Even if Andy is a retarded cunt, he's not said anything absurd in this thread deserving of such abuse.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am

Bullshit, if we sell Torres in January Mal can delete my account.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 am

Sean wrote:Bullshit, if we sell Torres in January Mal can delete my account.
    you already said something similar and didn't do it Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Sean wrote:Bullshit, if we sell Torres in January Mal can delete my account.
    you already said something similar and didn't do it Laughing

When?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:00 am

Sometime last season, no idea when exactly and what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:03 am

Nearly one year and a return of 4 goals. rofl Wow. That's defender-esque.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 am

Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 400x400_1190751158_spt_ai_readingvliverpool_18

If he comes back Cadbury would literally wank off to Sky Sports News.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 am

The problem is that he's not good anymore.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Sometime last season, no idea when exactly and what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was you.

Really cant remember doing that. But anyway it would be Mal who would delete it so it doesnt matter.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 am

I remember that Gegil, he said if Aguero didn't come on against us in the community shield he would get Mal to ban him/leave shifty
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 am

Kuled wrote:I remember that Gegil, he said if Aguero didn't come on against us in the community shield he would get Mal to ban him/leave shifty

Oh yea!

Actually I did leave that time but people kept asking me to come back Laughing
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

Scousers coming to the conclusion that they would win the league had Torres stayed with Suarez Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 58503

Acting as if Torres had stayed thyen he would have played fantastic glorious football for them, as if Liverpool football club is so inspirational that if Torres stayed with them then he would still be an amazing player Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 58503

Typical scousers Rolling Eyes
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

LiamB_14 wrote:Scousers coming to the conclusion that they would win the league had Torres stayed with Suarez Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 58503

Acting as if Torres had stayed thyen he would have played fantastic glorious football for them, as if Liverpool football club is so inspirational that if Torres stayed with them then he would still be an amazing player Chelsea ready to sell Torres for £20M - Page 2 58503

Typical scousers Rolling Eyes

not worthy
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 am

Mal wrote:Also remember, Chelsea lose Drogba and Kalou in January. Do you think they'll really sell Torres when Anelka is going too?

Could have someone lined up. Villa seems like he could be on the move in January.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Mal wrote:Also remember, Chelsea lose Drogba and Kalou in January. Do you think they'll really sell Torres when Anelka is going too?

Could have someone lined up. Villa seems like he could be on the move in January.

I just can't see it. Even if they signed Villa and sold Torres they'd still only have 3 strikers (Sturridge, Lukaku and Villa) and two of them haven't got much experience and the other has no experience of the Premier League and wouldn't have even fitted in to Chelsea's system yet.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 am

Mal wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

I just can't see it. Even if they signed Villa and sold Torres they'd still only have 3 strikers (Sturridge, Lukaku and Villa) and two of them haven't got much experience and the other has no experience of the Premier League and wouldn't have even fitted in to Chelsea's system yet.

I think Torres' well-earned rep as a feared pacemonger means that defenders can more easily read his game, also he made a big impact w/o prem experience, and I would also argue that he doesn't fit into Chelsea's system.

Having said that, i don't think he'd leave until the end of the season, the ACON would leave chelsea too short of frontmen.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 am

ricky/habana back not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:35 am