Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Lux
easley91
fluffy_kittens
ShakerMatty
mac
Clark
Ben 10
Uncle John from Jamaica
banana
Gegilworld93
Grenade
luke.
Mal
Marvin
Dean
Pippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kuled
Theo Filippo
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
moscowmadeit3
26 posters

John Terry shouts racist abuse?

Anonymous

John Terry shouts racist abuse?  - Page 5 Empty Re: John Terry shouts racist abuse?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 am

I think my deaf lip-reading little brother knows a little more than them anyway.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

John Terry shouts racist abuse?  - Page 5 Empty Re: John Terry shouts racist abuse?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:09 am

"blind cunt" and "fuckin knobhead"

Dont care what anyone else says.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 am

You're wrong. Oh well.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:If you can't see 'fucking bellend' there, then you are fucking stupid. Neutral

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Infact, still unsure.

You were unsure earlier.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 am

That's perfectly fitting, Jela is fucking stupid.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:That's perfectly fitting, Jela is fucking stupid.
    Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 am

What the fuck?

Jela is not stupid. It's normal for someone to 'see it' after they've been told what it says. Now that it's been confirmed by my deaf, lip-reading little brother (who has 17-18 years of experience of lip-reading) that the word was bellend, it becomes clear to see.

What Jela said is right, if you can't see bellend in there, now that you've been told that it is bellend, then you are stupid. I was unsure earlier, so was everyone, but now I'm positive.

Picking on Jela for no reason is just cowardly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 am

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 am

To me it just looks more like 'boil' end or something, it's a bit strange think
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 am

Scott wrote:What the fuck?

Jela is not stupid. It's normal for someone to 'see it' after they've been told what it says. Now that it's been confirmed by my deaf, lip-reading little brother (who has 17-18 years of experience of lip-reading) that the word was bellend, it becomes clear to see.

What Jela said is right, if you can't see bellend in there, now that you've been told that it is bellend, then you are stupid. I was unsure earlier, so was everyone, but now I'm positive.

Picking on Jela for no reason is just cowardly.

Honestly, everyone might have been too polite to say this but who gives a fuck what your deaf little brother says? For all we know, you made him up, you're normally completely full of bullshit. Even if he does exist, one deaf person's word does not constitute proof of anything, it is entirely possible that he got it wrong.

You're right about one thing though, it is normal for people to see things once they've been told them, that's how the brain works, that's how you interpret things, when you're not sure about something the power of suggestion can make people think they know something that the evidence doesn't prove.

And if the above quote about JT is true then it sounds like your brother is full of shit, not quite as reliable as you thought.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 am

RR not worthy

I have watched it numerous times and still cannot see the word bellend. I see either blind or black cunt, and fuckin knobhead. Simples
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 am

Although he does not deny using those words, he insists they have been taken out of context after he was convinced Ferdinand accused him of a racist remark.

Instead Terry spoke to the 26-year-old in the dressing room to say the full version was: ‘Oi, Anton, do you think I called you a black ****?’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053017/John-Terry-exclusive-Ill-clear-name.html#ixzz1bk1PcEkq

Looks like the only bellends here are you and your brother Scott, must run in the family, eh?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:35 am

and Jela. John Terry shouts racist abuse?  - Page 5 3925848005

Last edited by VivaRonaldo on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:35 am

My deaf brother doesn't exist? rofl I've mentioned him several times on this site. He's the reason I've met Ian Holloway, who has two deaf daughters that went to the same deaf boarding school as my brother.

He's been lip-reading his entire life, so I take his word for it when it comes to stuff like this. He didn't even hesitate, he saw the clip once, said it was bellend, then I asked him to watch it 2 more times to be sure, still bellend. I said what about black cunt? He laughed in my face.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am

Well, hes wrong.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 am

Scott wrote:My deaf brother doesn't exist? rofl I've mentioned him several times on this site. He's the reason I've met Ian Holloway, who has two deaf daughters that went to the same deaf boarding school as my brother.

So you claim.

He's been lip-reading his entire life, so I take his word for it when it comes to stuff like this. He didn't even hesitate, he saw the clip once, said it was bellend, then I asked him to watch it 2 more times to be sure, still bellend. I said what about black cunt? He laughed in my face.

Alright so tell me, why hasn't John Terry denied using the words? What is more likely? John Terry is choosing not to deny using those words despite the fact that doing so would clear his name as a racist, especially considering any deaf person will back up his claim because it is so obvious to a lip reader that he wasn't using racist language, or that your brother made a mistake? No-one is infallible, not even me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 am

That article is full of shit, are you really going to take the daily mail seriously as a source? The bit about him saying it in the dressing room doesn't even make sense.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am

Scott why has JT not denied using the words? Instead saying it was taken out of context?

edit- nvm RR got it Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am

Where does Terry say (with quotes) that he does not deny saying it on the pitch to Ferdinand?

I read that article you provided, and it seems to be me that you're jumping to conclusions, or using sly journalism to bend the truth.

Last edited by Lux on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am

Want to explain how I've got both Ian Holloway's daughters on my fb then? I know them through my brother.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 am

Lux wrote:Where does Terry say (with quotes) that he does not deny saying it on the pitch to Ferdinand?

I read that article you provided, and it seems to be me that you're jumping to conclusions.

Terry said it was taken out of context, he never denied saying anything.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Terry said it was taken out of context, he never denied saying anything.

That could mean anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=552650512

and

https://www.facebook.com/hattie.holloway

Suck on that RR. I want an apology for calling me a liar.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 am

Lux wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Terry said it was taken out of context, he never denied saying anything.

That could mean anything.

It means he never denied saying black cunt, he just said people took how he said it wrong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am

Can you provide me with quotes of Terry saying it was taken out of context? Real quotes, not tabloid bullshit.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

Im sure Ian will be deligted to know you posted his daughter's facebook pages on an internet forum Laughing

edit- Scott it was on SkySportsNews yesterday.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

Scott wrote:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=552650512

and

https://www.facebook.com/hattie.holloway

Suck on that RR. I want an apology for calling me a liar.

Well done, this proves that not only do you have a brother, not only is he deaf, but he is also an infallible lip reader. I am so so sorry I ever doubted you. Someone should contact John Terry to tell him your brother has incontrovertible proof of his innocence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am

How can I prove I have a deaf brother then? You name it, I'll do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am

Is the guardian good enough for you?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/24/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-chelsea-qpr?newsfeed=true
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am

Sky

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11668_7262261,00.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 pm