Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Grenade
Keanoo
Coatsy
Fanatic
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Childish Logic
luke.
The Bat-Man
Mouse
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Jord
Demba Ba
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
crump
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Pippo
Theo Filippo
26 posters

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Chris wrote:Honestly i've seen this guy he is worse than N'gog.

rofl

Get ready to be attacked by Chelsea fans who can't handle the truth.. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Gonna be better than Ronaldo.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:

rofl

Get ready to be attacked by Chelsea fans who can't handle the truth.. Rolling Eyes

The truth is you're an idiot, and I can handle that perfectly fine.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

luke. wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

rofl

The truth is you're an idiot, and I can handle that perfectly fine.

neuclap
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 pm

I wouldnt care if you at least had an informed opinion, but I know none of you watch the Belgian League, so you havent a clue
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Sean wrote:I wouldnt care if you at least had an informed opinion, but I know none of you watch the Belgian League, so you havent a clue

EXACTLY.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Do you think Abramovich had no influence whatsoever on what team was picked and players brought in?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Fanatic wrote:Do you think Abramovich had no influence whatsoever on what team was picked and players brought in?

Team was picked yes, players brought in no
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Fanatic wrote:Do you think Abramovich had no influence whatsoever on what team was picked and players brought in?

Players brought in - Yes, but nowhere near as much as people make it out to be.

Team selection - No.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Who knows,probably. If I'd put £800m or whatever ridiculous sum it is into a club i'd want some influence Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Sean wrote:

luke. wrote:

Team selection - No.

Different opinions. think
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

How is it?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Is that illegal?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Sean wrote:How is it?

luke. wrote:Is that illegal?

No, its not illegal, I just find it funny that two Chelsea fans have completely opposite opinions on what goes on at their club. Thats all.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:

No, its not illegal, I just find it funny that two Chelsea fans have completely opposite opinions on what goes on at their club. Thats all.
    They're not the two sharpest tools in the box.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Seems that way, he even used the Daily Mail. facepalm
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Seems that way, he even used the Daily Mail. facepalm

Oh what a spastic you are.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 pm

You are so retarded Viva

He asked if I thought Abramovich I had no influence in team selection, I said yes meaning he has no influence, and said no to transfers believing he had an influence in them

Luke shared my sentiments but expresed it in a different way.

Once again, you are retarded
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Sean wrote:You are so retarded Viva

He asked if I thought Abramovich I had no influence in team selection, I said yes meaning he has no influence, and said no to transfers believing he had an influence in them

Luke shared my sentiments but expresed it in a different way.

Once again, you are retarded
    Can you not read?
    Sean wrote:Players brought in - Yes
    luke. wrote: players brought in no
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Sean wrote:

luke. wrote:

Team selection - No.

You both said the exact opposite of each other facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:You both said the exact opposite of each other facepalm
    What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Wonder who the retard is now, Viva? think
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?

A very intelligent poster.

Fanatic wrote:Wonder who the retard is now, Viva? think

I know, they dont even know what they're typing Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 pm

They meant the same thing though, Sean was answering the question where he asked do you think he had no influence, so he said yes.. Luke looked at it as he didn't have an influence on the team so no, they answered it a different way, but they both meant the exact same thing.

Well that's what my belief is.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Luke gets proved wrong on numerous occasions just because Grant (A personal friend of Romans) said he does not interfere does not mean its true. Coffee
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

A very intelligent poster.

Fanatic wrote:Wonder who the retard is now, Viva? think

I know, they dont even know what they're typing Rolling Eyes

If you actually understood anything, you'd know that I was calling you a retard for trying to claim that just because I posted quotes from Grant that the Daily Mail made an article about was bullshit.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Fucking hell, are you two really that bad.

I'll explain this slowly

Fantatic asked, if we though Abramovich had NO influence on players brough in or team selection

I said NO on players brought in, that means that I believe he had some influence on players brought in. Following so far? Luke in his post, replied in a different sntence structure, not directly answering Fanatics question but expressing a similar opinion to me

This means Luke also thought Abramovich had an influence on players brough in all be it a small one

Is that clear enough?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Luke gets proved wrong on numerous occasions just because Grant (A personal friend of Romans) said he does not interfere does not mean its true. Coffee

Proved wrong?

No-one has give ANYTHING to say otherwise.

It's all accusations with no base, at least I can back mine up.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm

kyro7 wrote:They meant the same thing though, Sean was answering the question where he asked do you think he had no influence, so he said yes.. Luke looked at it as he didn't have an influence on the team so no, they answered it a different way, but they both meant the exact same thing.

Well that's what my belief is.

They both answered the same question with opposite answers Laughing

Influence on transfers- One said yes, one said no.

Influence on team selection - One said yes, one said no.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTbj54fUdtAT7iHCc_D5fHraB8dkyoaaob6wwFhZlWB2s376sD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:29 am