Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Grenade
Keanoo
Coatsy
Fanatic
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Childish Logic
luke.
The Bat-Man
Mouse
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Jord
Demba Ba
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
crump
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Pippo
Theo Filippo
26 posters

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

SBSP
    SBSP

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Answer me this: if he said yes to the first, why would he say "but nowhere near..."?

He phrased it in a different manner. You just couldn't understand that.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    No because he didn't answer the question to the exact way it was asked, he basically just put Team Selection - No.

As in, does he fuck with the team selection? No.

So when the other guy said yes to that question, he meant yes its true that no he doesnt have any influence? I think we are slightly bending the answers here think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:36 pm

kyro7 wrote:Chris has never seen Lukaku play in his life.
    I have. I saw him take a penalty and somehow he managed to blast it in the goal at the other end of the field which counted as a goal to the other team srs.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on in this thread?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Chris wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Chris has never seen Lukaku play in his life.
    I have. I saw him take a penalty and somehow he managed to blast it in the goal at the other end of the field which counted as a goal to the other team srs.
    rofl
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

SBSP wrote:Answer me this: if he said yes to the first, why would he say "but nowhere near..."?

Therefore he mis-interpreted the question, judging by the fact he answered the second part with 'no'. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    No because he didn't answer the question to the exact way it was asked, he basically just put Team Selection - No.

As in, does he fuck with the team selection? No.

So when the other guy said yes to that question, he meant yes its true that no he doesnt have any influence? I think we are slightly bending the answers here think
    No, they're two different people and just answered it differently, but with the same meaning.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Answer me this: if he said yes to the first, why would he say "but nowhere near..."?

Therefore he mis-interpreted the question, judging by the fact he answered the second part with 'no'. facepalm
    And you COMPLETELY misinterpreted the answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 pm

ONCE! He was running down the wing cause he thought he had the ball and he ran around 3 of their players like Messi but the ball was in the other teams posession then he flying kicked the linesman, stole his whistle and started doing the cha cha slide i was like seriously mate wtf and the crowd left really quick srs.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 pm

SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Well he answered both questions differently, so I think there is a valuable reason as to why I did that. think
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Chris wrote:ONCE! He was running down the wing cause he thought he had the ball and he ran around 3 of their players like Messi but the ball was in the other teams posession then he flying kicked the linesman, stole his whistle and started doing the cha cha slide i was like seriously mate wtf and the crowd left really quick srs.
    OMG CHRIS Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955 Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 70955
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Well he answered both questions differently, so I think there is a valuable reason as to why I did that. think
    It's pretty pathetic that you can't accept that you're wrong. Why would he answer them differently? facepalm
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 pm

SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

It's pretty pathetic that you can't accept that you're wrong. Why would he answer them differently? facepalm

Like SB said, admit it Simples
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm

SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

You would have to ask him, not me..
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Just keep digging. Everyone already thinks you're an idiot while you're the only one who thinks the Chelsea fans are. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Chris wrote:ONCE! He was running down the wing cause he thought he had the ball and he ran around 3 of their players like Messi but the ball was in the other teams posession then he flying kicked the linesman, stole his whistle and started doing the cha cha slide i was like seriously mate wtf and the crowd left really quick srs.
    rofl
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm

SBSP wrote:Just keep digging. Everyone already thinks you're an idiot while you're the only one who thinks the Chelsea fans are. Laughing

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 6 Emoticon_digging
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 pm

chelsea fans are idiots tbh
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:chelsea fans are idiots tbh

Thank you. They were plotting to get rid of both of us in the chat thread earlier Rolling Eyes
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 pm

It'd be much nicer without both of you TBH.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

SBSP wrote:It'd be much nicer without both of you TBH.

Well I don't talk to you much, so I really couldn't give two fucks Very Happy

Last edited by VivaRonaldo on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm very grateful for that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:

Thank you. They were plotting to get rid of both of us in the chat thread earlier Rolling Eyes

oh no what will i ever do

kinda sad of them that they talked about me in the chat thread
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Lukaku looks like a good player but Chelsea's record of developing youngsters is abysmal.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

The only Chelsea fan around here who I don't like is Luke. The rest are decent, but he gives them a bad name by wishing for me to die and all that.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

cheesy wrote:The only Chelsea fan around here who I don't like is Luke. The rest are decent, but he gives them a bad name by wishing for me to die and all that.
    Hes like Liverpool... very defensive.
    TheHuntingMoose
    TheHuntingMoose

Post by TheHuntingMoose Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Torres. Love
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    cheesy wrote:The only Chelsea fan around here who I don't like is Luke. The rest are decent, but he gives them a bad name by wishing for me to die and all that.
    Hes like Liverpool... very defensive.

I have a feeling that he might be a girl. Every time you mention something remotely bad about Chelsea, he gets all upset and goes off his nut for it.Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 pm

rofl

You wonder why I don't like you?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

oh no what will i ever do

kinda sad of them that they talked about me in the chat thread

I never mentioned getting rid of any of you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:29 am