Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Grenade
Keanoo
Coatsy
Fanatic
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Childish Logic
luke.
The Bat-Man
Mouse
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Jord
Demba Ba
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
crump
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Pippo
Theo Filippo
26 posters

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

luke.
    luke.

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Well you fail to understand the concept of sarcasm, one of the problem's caused within the brain by Autism.

I have already said whether it was sarcasm or not, it was true.

Why did you say it?

Are you talking to yourself?
    Sean

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:Chris watched Lukaku play one game and he didn't play well.

Lukaku = next Heskey.

that's it. Hasn't even played for us yet and we've wasted our money.

You're optimistic Rolling Eyes

Sean wrote:And now they are both conveniently ignoring my post. Not surprised really.

I have nothing to say to your post other than what Kyro said.

Are you stupid that you dont realise, that while both have different answers they express the same opinion, are you really that thick? I refuse to believe someone can be that unintelligent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Lukaku = next Heskey.

Nah i watched like 9 games he must have had about 30 shots and one even went down the tunnel i couldn't believe it mate srs.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

luke. wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Well you fail to understand the concept of sarcasm, one of the problem's caused within the brain by Autism.

Why did you say it?

I said it because you seemed to think I can't sense sarcasm.

Do you want me to prove it by using a quote from the Daily Mail?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:20 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Why did you say it?

I said it because you seemed to think I can't sense sarcasm.

Do you want me to prove it by using a quote from the Daily Mail?

Still going on about that even though I've give you an audio clip?
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:It's not unreasonable to think the quotes posted are bullshit, Daily Mail are notorious liars.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/8613/8/exclusive-%E2%80%93-grant-%E2%80%98villas-boas-will-find-it-easy-work-abramovich%E2%80%99

Isn't this Grant's voice?
    Does Avram rule out his buddy Roman from butting in with team matters?
    @sean, interpreted it the wrong way.

Bump for luke.

Last edited by Fanatic on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Sean wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Lukaku = next Heskey.

Sean wrote:And now they are both conveniently ignoring my post. Not surprised really.

Are you stupid that you dont realise, that while both have different answers they express the same opinion, are you really that thick? I refuse to believe someone can be that unintelligent.

My friend I've seen enough to know that you are the unintelligent one, now stop quoting yourself.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:It's not unreasonable to think the quotes posted are bullshit, Daily Mail are notorious liars.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/8613/8/exclusive-%E2%80%93-grant-%E2%80%98villas-boas-will-find-it-easy-work-abramovich%E2%80%99

@sean, interpretted it the wrong way.

Bump for luke.

I'd say he knows A LOT more about what goes on inside Chelsea then anyone here does.

It's his word over yours every day of the week.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:22 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Lukaku = next Heskey.

My friend I've seen enough to know that you are the unintelligent one, now stop quoting yourself.

Fanatic has acknolwedged he got the wrong end of the stick, you still refusing to?
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm

This thread facepalm
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Please, just take both ends of the stick and beat some sense into him.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Fanatic has acknolwedged he got the wrong end of the stick, you still refusing to?

Please hold while I re-read this thread.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Bump for luke.

I'd say he knows A LOT more about what goes on inside Chelsea then anyone here does.

Thanks for not answering the question. Next time don't point me towards something which doesn't prove ANYTHING you said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

SETTING UP PAUL SCHOLES, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN, AND THEY'VE GOT 3 MANCHESTER UNITED, TALK ABOUT TURNING ON THE STYLE!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

It appears there may have been a mis-understanding in this thread. think
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Bump for luke.

Thanks for not answering the question. Next time don't point me towards something which doesn't prove ANYTHING you said.

The question was bullshit.

Viva said we should look at what previous manager's said about Roman interfering with team selection etc.

And what did Grant say?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:It appears there may have been a mis-understanding in this thread. think
    Really? No one else noticed.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

YOU THINK?
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

kyro7 wrote:SETTING UP PAUL SCHOLES, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN, AND THEY'VE GOT 3 MANCHESTER UNITED, TALK ABOUT TURNING ON THE STYLE!

STEPS PAST TOURE BUT NOT PAST ZAMBROTTA, GIVEN STRAIGHT TO PAUL SCHOLESSSSSSS! WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHAT ABOUT THAT?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Yes, it seems that one of the Chelsea fans mis-interpreted @Fanatic's question. Quite a shame really... Rolling Eyes
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

I get the feeling this thread sparked a argument think
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Lets burn this thread and never speak of it again
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Gun
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I get the feeling this thread sparked a argument think

YOU THINK?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Keanoo wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:SETTING UP PAUL SCHOLES, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN, AND THEY'VE GOT 3 MANCHESTER UNITED, TALK ABOUT TURNING ON THE STYLE!

STEPS PAST TOURE BUT NOT ZAMBROTTA, GIVEN STRAIGHT TO PAUL SCHOLESSSSSSS! WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHAT ABOUT THAT?
    14 MINUTES GONE, BREAKTHROUGH FOR MANCHESTER UNITED, AN UNSTOPPABLE SHOT, FROM PAUL SCHOLES.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 pm

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Do you think Abramovich had no influence whatsoever on what team was picked and players brought in?

Players brought in - Yes, but nowhere near as much as people make it out to be.

Team selection - No.

This means that he thinks No its not true that he had no influence? Am I correct? Yes.

This would mean he thinks he has infuenced team selection, which I have stated from the start. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Do you think Abramovich had no influence whatsoever on what team was picked and players brought in?

Players brought in - Yes, but nowhere near as much as people make it out to be.

Team selection - No.

This means that he thinks No its not true that he had no influence? Am I correct? Yes.

This would mean he thinks he has infuenced team selection, which I have stated from the start. think
    No because he didn't answer the question to the exact way it was asked, he basically just put Team Selection - No.

As in, does he fuck with the team selection? No.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 5 Beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Once yeh i was watching this match and Lukaku was playing defence.

He did an overhead kick own goal and then celebrated i was just like is this real life and the manager booted him as he subbed him off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Chris has never seen Lukaku play in his life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:26 am